The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

3 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) - Page 8 Empty Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by ItsXander Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:18 am

"Yeah, haha. I actually like gym, so I decided to take it as one of my classes. Most Ruins don't though. By the way," Kristopher smiled over at the two. "You two are an adorable couple.~"
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) - Page 8 Empty Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:36 am

This comment came as a huge surprise to Symetri. He had gotten used to being called Mark's lover, and it was something he was proud of anyway- but who was this kid who spoke so welcomely of them? He glanced at Mark. Wasn't he the least bit surprised? Still, he didn't want to seem unfriendly, so he just went along with the conversation. He liked this- Symetri had to remind himself this boy was as old as him, so kid was an inappropriate word, but regardless... Kris was it? He obviously didn't have the same affection for Kris as he did Mark, but he figured a it wouldn't be bad to hang out with this guy- as friends.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:55 am

Mark blushed, smiling. "Thanks." He mumbled, Rubbing the back of his head. He wasnt used to being Symetris boyfriend yet, and it still flustered him to do anything with the boy. Especially infront of others. He's extremely shy when it comes to some things.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:56 pm

It was then the coach snapped at the three of them once again to get moving. A whimper left the lad, not use to being snapped at. "N-no problem!" He smiled slightly, then quickly headed to his locker to change his shirt. "Don't mind me, I have to ch-change my shirt."

The Ruin then slid off his shirt, exposing his whole upper body for a few minutes until he then put his gym shirt on. "Okay, sorry 'bout that. L-let's get going before he gets a-any more mad."
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:00 pm

Symetri respectfully looked away as Kristopher changed, and walked behind the two of them to the track. Today they'd be on an obstacle course: the one thing Symetri sucked at.
"Alright, listen you ladies!" the coach yelled, looking at each one of the teenagers sitting on the concrete before him. He walked especially close to Kris, probably making sure he gave the boy nightmares for a week or so. "You will be split into groups of three, and face off against the other groups. The group with the best times win. The last group earns these." The coach held up something, and with how bright the sun was today, it was hard to make out what it was at first. Finally being able to make out what it was, Symetri was disappointed to see they were three pink fuzzy keychains that vaguely looked like cats. Symetri wanted to retort "Who would want such a stupid prize?" but looking around him, he noticed the Ices chattering excitedly about it, and the Threes trying too hard to act disinterested. Even the Growths were a little bit interested! He looked at Mark and Kris. What did they think?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:10 pm

Mark had a grimace on his face, looking to what the coach was holding up. "Shit." His face paled, turning to look at Kris and Symetri. "Uh. Well. We should definitely win, huh? I mean. I dont think we'd gain anyhing. But we really cant let anyone else get it. I know we'd be the main targets." He mumbled the last part, rubbing the back of his head and waiting for the coach to blow the whistle for them to run off into the woods.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:14 pm

"That'd be so embarrassing if we got those things.. Ugh it's embarrassing to just /look/ at them." Kris scowled, a faint hiss leaving his lips. A few minutes later the coach had blown his whistle, singaling for them to run. Kristopher immediately took off, being the fast little son of a bitch he is.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:22 pm

Symetri had listened to what they were saying. What did they mean? He had been going to this school for a long time, but hadn't ever seen or heard of those? Still, he didn't waste any time hesitating and took off as soon as the coach blew that whistle. Running was the easy part- he knew the coach had a few things in store. After all, this was an obstacle course, not a race.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:25 pm

Mark followed after Kris as soon as the whistle was blown, running wasnt his strong spot, but he had brains to work it all out. He stopped ehen he was deep enough in the forest to notice that something wasnt right. Nothing was happening. Where was the so called obstacle course?
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:29 pm

Kristopher never stopped, he kept running as fast as he could. It was then until he tripped over something, causing him to help before he came into contact with dirt and twigs. "Mnn.." He growled, immediately standing back up to look around at his surroundings.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Symetri hadn't landed where they were. He had ran a little ahead, only stopping because he headed right into a few Ices, knocking both them and himself over. He looked around him, soon noticing them a distance away. "Hey-" An Ice a few feet ahead of him screamed and ran back. Ahead of them was a huge lake, with a few boats at the shore. It took him a moment, but soon Symetri was racing toward the boats, getting in one and kicking the other Three out of it, into the shallow water. He needed to defend the boat until his friends could jump in with him, and then hopefully the finish line wouldn't be too far off from the other side of the lake.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Mark shook his head, continuing to run, ignoring the odd feeling until he reached the lake. Once he saw Symetri, he went to him, panting. "Where's Kris? And Symetri, I don't think something is right about thid challenge. Did you see what the coach was holding? Where did he get that idea? And why??"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:18 pm

Kris decided to run in the original direction he had been heading in. It was then he saw a huge lake, with some boats. There's Mark and Symetri! "Hey guys hold up!" Quickly he got in the boat. "C'mon, c'mon, c'monnn! I hate the water!!" The Kitty-boy whimpered, trying to not look at the blue liquid around him.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Symetri quickly took the oars and started paddling. He was trying his best, but It still seemed like a long way to the other side... the boat rocked. "Wha... What was that?" he tried to say, but his voice ended up being barely a whisper. He continued to paddle, and didn't even notice until the water touched his feet. He took a deep breath and calmly looked at the two boys with him. "Can you both swim?" he asked, a his voice unbelievably calm. Why wasn't he panicking?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:30 pm

"Uh. Yeah, I can swim." Mark raised an eyebrow, looking to the bottom of the boat. "Shit." He looked at Kris. "Can YOU swim?" He looked back down to the boat. "Shit. I just feel like this was planned. Everyone elses boats seem like they were fine."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:33 pm

Once the water touched Kristopher, he yelped, jumping. "Nononono! Ahh!! I can't swim worth SHIT!" The Ruin whimpered loudly as he felt more water touch him.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:57 pm

"No... we can't be the only ones." Just as Symetri said that, the Threes jumped out of their boat, which soon sunk and met it's watery grave. Neither the Growths or Ices were touched. "You'll have to forgive me for this." Symetri said, placing Kris's hands forcibly into Mark's and pushing them off the boat, before diving out himself. He looked and Mark and gave him the "go away" motion. He wanted them to go toward the land first... but before they could he needed to slow down his cheating competitors. Like a shark, he slowly made his way to the Ice's boat, whom he was sure were the main culprits.

OOC: I made a much longer post but my internet disconnected for a sec and deleted it all. ;~;
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:02 pm

Mark held onto kris, dragging him to the shore. Thank god Mark was great at swimming.

Once they reached the shore, Mark let Kris go. "You're alive. You're okay. And you're out of the water. You'll be fine, Kris." Mark looked out to try to find Symetri, but couldnt see him. Where did he go? He furrowed his eyesbrows, before finally seeing him sneaking up on other boats. What was he doing?
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:12 am

The whole time Kristopher had been freaking out, holding onto Mark for dear life. Once they reached the shore, the Ruin let out a breath that he didn't realize he had been holding. He then looked out at the lake to see if he could spot Symetri. He was slowly making his way to the Ice's boat, which made a smirk appear on the boy's face. "Good boy!"
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Symetri swam toward them, sometimes taking in gulps of dirty salt water, spitting it out quickly after. What were they thinking, putting people in potential danger by toppling over the boats? Not everyone could swim! With that in his mind, he finally came face to face with the boat. He locked eyes with one of the Ices, but before they could react, the boat was overturned, ready to meet it's watery depths. It wasn't long before the same happened to the Growths, though by the time he had done that the Ices were already at the shore. Heaving himself up unto the shore with a grunt, he looked at his friends. "We're still ahead of the Threes and Growths. We just need to beat the Ices at whatever's ahead." But even as he said that, he couldn't shake the feeling the next obstacle wouldn't be in there favor. What was the coach thinking by making them do this?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:27 pm

Mark nodded towards Symetri. "I still dont have a good feeling about this, Symetri." He mumbled, furrowing his eyebrows. "Which way next? Just follow after the Ices?" He looked to Kris. "You can atleast run, right? I dont think I can run with you on my back."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:42 pm

"Of course I can run." The Ruin retorted, rolling his eyes. "--Sorry, it's just I get the slightest bit offended if someone asks that. Let's just follow the Ices, they seem to know where they're going." He offered, glancing over at the lake once more, shivering.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:31 pm

Symetri followed behind the two of them slightly- he'd jump ahead if he sensed danger, but he needed to catch his breath. They were not going to be beat by the Ices! At least, not all of them: Symetri had noticed the coach didn't seem as focused on the teams winning- the way he said it, people were just going to be split into teams- that didn't mean all of the team members had to win. Still, he wasn't going to tell the other two that- it would just put more pressure on them: if it looked like we just had to beat one opponent, it wouldn't mess with their heads. He looked: they were in a clearing... what exactly was the next, and hopefully last, obstacle?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:10 am

Mark looked around the clearing, full of...nothing. it was empty. No noise even was made. He furrowed his eyebrows more. "Okay, So are we not getting a certain Memo? Why the fuck is nothing happening??" He said, slightly loud and annoyed.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:13 am

Kristopher sighed as he looked around the clearing. It was quiet. /Too/ quiet. "Something isn't right guys.." He murmured, eyes shooting from all different directions.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next