The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

3 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) - Page 10 Empty Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:37 am

Mark laughed at Symetri's comment. "Oh? I always look sexy." He waggled his eyebrows, smiling wide, while walking tiredly towards the coach. "So. She won. I know I sure as fuck didnt.."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) - Page 10 Empty Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:42 am

Kristopher laughed, rolling his eyes at Mark's comment. Soon all of the students had gathered around to hear what the Coach would announce.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:58 am

The coach, looking displeased he didn't get to fully torture Kris, looked around at the students before announcing: "The first one to win are choose their prize is... Rachel Freeman!" The young Death smiled and waved to the students as she got her keychain and announced... Mark would be her slave for the week. With an evil glare at Symetri, the young girl grabbed Mark and gave him a hug, carefully making sure to step on his foot in the process. Two other winners were announced, two Threes who just so happened to be brothers- One picked a girl as a slave, but the other said he'd make his decision tomorrow, leaving Symetri all the more nervous. Would him, Kris, or some other sad soul get picked?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:00 am

Mark unhappily allowed her to hug him. Fuck. Slave for a week?? To this bitch? What would she make him do???? He looked towards Symetri, his eyebrows furrowed. Hopefully he or Kris would be slaves. Jesus. What does a fucking slave even do??
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:06 am

The Kitty-boy whimpered as he watched Rachel walk over to them and choose Mark. He hoped he wasn't picked by that boy. The Ruin whimpered again as he played with the tags on his collar nervously, his mind on who would he chosen tomorrow.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:31 am

Symetri was pissed. If this wasn't school, a place where his father's name could be affected, that bitch would be out cold. As soon as the coach dismissed them, Symetri ran toward Mark, but this girl was quicker. Grabbing Mark's hand, she made her way to her next class- make-up, no doubt, since all Deaths had to take fashion, make-up, hair, and social classes, since their careers were to be prostitutes in the future anyway. Only after punching the metal fence of the field several times did Symetri finally calm down. "I'll fucking get her." he swore, knowing his words had no effect on reality though.

Ooc: Mmmm, who do you guys think? Symetri or Kris? I feel the Threes are into the cute types, but idk... I mean, Symetri is hot and awkward, but Idk...
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:22 pm

Mark was surprised as the Death began dragging him to class with her. "U-Uh. So, I have to follow you around and stuff? Is that it?" He followed after her, nervous. "Will I be able to go to my own classes, or...?" He tried making small talk with the girl. She didn't expect for him to do anything with her....right?
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:37 pm

The Ruin whimpered as he laid a hand on Symetri's shoulder. "He'll b-be okay.. I'm sure she w-won't do anything t-to him." Kris sighed, keeping a hand on the boy's shoulder. "I'm just worried a-about tomorrow if one of us are goin' to be p-picked."

"Hey Kitten, what would you do if you were picked by that handsome young fella' tomorrow?" Coach's voice rang loudly as he walked up to the two. Immediately the Ruin whimpered and kept to the other, not wanting to face the older Male.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:43 pm

"So what if he is? I don't know if you know anything about us Threes coach, but we look for people our own size." Symetri didn't know what he was going to say until he said it. It seemed to surprise the coach too, who gaped a little at him before continuing. "You still need to do your regular school work, even if one of you get picked." The coach ruffled the Ruin's hair, before running off to greet his next class. Symetri figured he and Kris would have to go to their next class too, though after today he just wanted to ditch.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:20 pm

Mark sat through the makeup class, bored out of his mind, and being halfway smothered by the Death. Was he going to have to do this every day??
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:33 pm

"C-c'mon, let's just hurry up and go." Kris quickly murmured, grabbing Symetri's hand and dragging him back inside the school to go to their next class. A blush was dusted across his cheeks as he hadn't noticed he was /still/ holding the other boy's hand.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:12 pm

"Uh, do we have the same class?" Symetri asked, letting himself be dragged by the Ruin. His day was already bad enough- he didn't need to learn to be a dog.

Ooc: Sorry, Camp is ranting again.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:22 pm

Mark had sighed, being bored in the makeup classroom. He was never around so many Death's before. He was highly uncomfortable. I mean, He was told before that he was attractive, but would the Girl who chose him take him for advantage??? He hoped not.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:28 pm

"U-um I don't know, what do you h-have next?" The boy stopped to look at the other, his hand still intertwined with Symetri's. A light pink was on his freckled cheeks as his brown eyes looked into the other's.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:36 pm

"U-um, I don't know... After today I can barely think." Symetri kept his hand entwined with the other boy's, but avoided eye contact. Why was he blushing?! He still loved Mark, so why did this seem so strange? "You two," Ms. Monroe said, the lean teacher not the least bit amused after half her students randomly vanished for today. "I'd appreciate if you could help me. I can't grade these tests by myself." She handed one to both of them. Symetri felt relieved: it was English, something he was good at.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:51 pm

Sooner or later, the bell for lunch had rang, and the girl dragged Mark to her lunch table, around a whole bunch of other Deaths. YYaaaayyy....uncomfortableness.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:15 pm

"O-oh okay. Yes ma'am." He nodded. The two helped Ms. Monroe grade several papers until he heard the lunch bell ring. "You two may leave now if you'd like."
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:42 pm

As soon as the bell rang, Symetri let go of the paper he was grading, grabbed Kris's hand, and dashed out of there like a demon was chasing them. It wasn't until Symetri saw Mark sitting around a bunch of Deaths that he stopped. "Damn, why are all the seats full?!" Symetri almost yelled, instead the words coming out of his mouth through a clenched jaw. Leading Kris, he led both of them as close as they could to Mark, and though it wasn't very close, at least it provided the ability to see him... kinda.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:47 pm

The Deaths were just talking on and on, but Mark wasnt paying attention to anything.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:03 am

"See, they aren't doing anything. He looks bored as hell, though." The Ruin smirked, snickering quietly. Kris looked to Symetri, finding the way he was reacting to the whole thing to he somewhat entertaining.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:48 pm

Noticing Symetri out of the corner of her eye watching them, Rachel (the young Death girl) stood up. "Come here Mark," she giggled, making her voice just loud enough for Kristopher and Symetri to hear her "Pretend like you're proposing to me." She lifted one foot behind her and twirled her hair, as if cute motions could somehow stifle the monster she was within. Symetri looked at Mark- he knew Mark would never seriously like her, but somehow... this made him jealous. Rachel, no matter how you looked at her, was beautiful, at least on the outside.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:58 pm

"Pretend I'm proposing to you..?" He blinked, confused. "Uh. Okay..." Mark awkwardly got down on one knee and held an imaginary tiny box open. "Will you marry me?"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:08 pm

"W-what? He actually did it?" Kris squeaked as his brown eye widened at the sight before them. The Ruin looked over to Symetri, seeing a shocked expression on his face.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Symetri seemed to be conflicted about something, before looking over at Kris. "Hey, can you hold me back? I kinda want to punch something right now..." It was a little too obvious of course, that the poor Ruin couldn't restrain somebody like Symetri, at least not when he was this angry. Everyone except Rachel, Kris, and Mark seemed oblivious to Symetri's discomfort, and he was sure he was giving Rachel exactly what she wanted- a reaction. The other Deaths cheered, the Changes started to pray, the Threes whooped and hollered like mad men, and the Ices hummed to block out the noise- the poor Spaces teaching at the school had no clue what to do, except dismiss lunch early.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:31 pm

Mark had blushed, not noticing how many people were actually watching him. Jeez. Why was everyone freaking out? It was obviously fake. And Mark definitely didn't like Rachel that way.. he turned to look at Symetri and game him a grimace of a smile, mouthing "sorry about that."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next