The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:33 am

Eventually, Mark tripped due to his terrible footing, and ended up face first into the dirt. He groaned, "I'm good." quietly. He didn't want to worry the kid, but wow he was really not stable right now.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:39 am

It took a while for Symetri to control his laughter. "S-s-sorry!" he exclaimed, before finally calming down after a few seconds. He helped Mark up, and with a mischievous grin, he suddenly picked him up bridal style, carrying him around slowly in circles a few times, before running with him to the auditorium.

Ooc: Poor Mark!!
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:53 am

His eyes widened as he grabbed onto the boy. He was carrying him. This was so weird. He was being carried. His cheeks flushed slightly when he realized how much he was holding on to Symetri, and he loosened his grip. "Dude, I can walk on my own, yknow."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:59 am

Symetri just rolled his eyes. "You can walk, and pigs can fly!" He enjoyed having a friend, but he didn't understand why his friend was making such a weird face. He leaned his face towards Mark without realizing it. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked softly, so as to not alarm his new friend. Why was he losing colour in his face? Perhaps he was angry? Chase lost a little colour in his face when he got angry at people over the phone. Was Mark the same way?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:07 am

"Yeah, I. I told you dude, I'm fine." He chuckled, looking away from Symetri. "Just uh. Getting a little motion sick. You should really put me down."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:13 am

"Oh, okay. Sorry." Symetri set Mark down, feeling like he suddenly did something he shouldn't have done. "Is it really that big of a deal if I give him a lift?" Symetri wondered, trying to understand why he was acting so strange, since he doubted it was just motion sickness. "I guess some guys are just more sensitive." he thought, trying to shrug off the feeling off embarrassment and shame. He approached the building with Mark in silence, not sure what to say to explain his actions.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:30 am

He sighed, rubbing his head. "Sorry for that. I don't like being picked up. Its just awkward for me.. but don't get me wrong, I was getting motion sick, too." Mark looked towards the building as well, Noticing that everyone was waiting for the two of them to return, all looking either upset or smirking from a victory. Mark could see the two who practically abused Mark looking smug. He sighed, fixing his glasses that now had a crack in them from the fight. "So, think we'll get into trouble?"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:43 am

Symetri shrugged "They can't do much to me. I hope you won't be held back from your next class." He tensed when the Ices and the few Threes on his team high-fived him. He didn't really feel too happy to greet the same people who were sneering at his new... well, he wasn't sure if he could call him a "friend" yet. Still, he supposed he wouldn't ruin the mood by starting a fight with any of them. After his new "friends" greeted him, or at least that's what they called themselves when talking about him, the coach walked up to him. "Oh fuck, pleaseee don't kill me!" he thought miserably. "Good idea out there." the coach said simply. ...Today was full of confusion for poor Symetri.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:45 am

When Symetri was busy with the coach and others, Mark had walked off to an area away from the class. His ribs were hurting him, but he didn't think anything was broken. Damn, do those Threes hit hard. He hoped the coach wouldn't talk to him. And was Symetri his friend now? Why had he helped him? Oh well. He'll most likely forget about me.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:48 am

Ooc: Should we kinda go unto the next day, or should we continue the interactions a little bit more? Or maybe they're in another class together?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:52 am

OOC: Sure, we could go into the next class or something?
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:06 am

Ooc: Okay

BIC: The bell rang, and Symetri felt a little better. With renewed confidence, between finding a friend and winning a game, he couldn't imagine this day going badly... until he looked at what was on his schedule next. Today just so happened to be the once-a-week class: Sex-ed. Sighing, he entered the classroom, knowing fully well who the teacher for this class was. Mrs. Monroe was a witch. Not only was she rumored to have a 17 year old boyfriend, but she was easily the most frightening teacher in the school. It was also rumored she once gave a girl a bad grade because her short was too skirt, even though the teacher often wore very scantily articles of clothing. Taking a seat near the back, Symetri just waited for this to be over.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:09 am

Mark was late to his next class, thanks to the gym teacher who only scolded him, and didn't even give him a pass to his next class. So, in the middle of instruction, He opened the door, his hair slightly still ruffled from this mornings beating, and walked into the room quietly. The teacher didn't seem to pay much mind to him, seeing as he was one of her best students, So he was able to slip in and get to a back seat next to Symetri.

--- "Hey" He whispered, "I didn't know you were in this class too."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:19 am

Symetri nodded "Yeah, I have to take it once a week. I don't mind it, except the teacher..." he whispered back, glancing at the teacher, who having caught a student passing a note, leaned over him VERY closely reciting what he had said to the class. It was embarrassing enough for the student, but then the teachers discussion today just so happened to be on the male reproductive system... Symetri ended up blushing as she talked about things he considered to be, well, private conversations, but he hid his face entirely once she showed a diagram on the screen. "Why, oh why, do I have to be in THIS class?"

Ooc: This is most likely as inappropriate I roleplay, but wow. Razz Poor Symetri!
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:22 am

Mark made a face at the topic, putting his head down on his desk so instead of listening to Ms.Monroe's spiel, he could take a nap and rest up. His head was still hurting, as were his ribs, but he was making do.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:33 am

Symetri, semi-recovered from the shock of the topic, looked over at his... friend? His heart was pounding, though he could only rationalize that was from running earlier... even though he hadn't felt too hot at the time... Clearing that thought from his mind, he focused on Mark. Carefully, so as not to disturb him, Symetri put his hand on Mark's cheek... "He's a little warm..." Symetri thought to himself, becoming lost in several different thoughts about Mark, like if he enjoyed being the type he was, if he had a girlfriend, and several other small things. Symetri forgot for a second where he was, and ran his thumb along Mark's cheekbone.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:49 am

Mark face visibly relaxed when Symetri's hand touched his face and started rubbing his cheek. He sighed quietly, keeping his eyes closed. "You're a very affectionate person, aren't you?" He opened one of his eyes halfway to look at the boy. "You also thought I was asleep, didn't you?"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:04 am

Symetri took his hand back when the boy opened his eyes. "I was just wondering if you had any faint scratches there, I mean, you did hit your face pretty hard." he retorted, feeling shocked and a little angry the boy was awake. "You know, you should've said something if you were awake!" He kept his voice quiet as the teacher was showing the class a video about the male reproductive system, even though she'd already given the class a very thorough lecture on it. He scooted back and sat with his hands running through his hair. He didn't quite know what to say, especially when his heart kept beating like this.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:13 am

He closed his eyes again, smiling. "It's okay. I liked it.....Thanks for caring. Nobody normally cares anymore." He whispered, turning his head to face the other way, actually finally falling asleep.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:20 am

"Hmm? Huh, are you okay?" It took a moment for Symetri to realize Mark had only fallen asleep. Sighing, Symetri leaned back in his chair, reflecting on what Mark had just said and watching the clock, waiting for the bell to ring. When it finally did, Symetri noticed he was still asleep. He shook his shoulder. "Hey, it's time for you to go to your next class." he said.

Ooc: Should we do a day skip, week skip, end of week skip, or just an afterschool skip?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:26 am

OOC: Kinda want to just do an afterschool skip. but its up to you.

BIC: Mark yawned, opening his eyes groggily. "mmYeah?" He picked up his head and faced towards Symetri. "Oh, did class pass already? Wow." He stood up, fixing his things and then nodding towards the other boy. "Thanks."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:27 am

Ooc: Should we skip right now then or...?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:29 am

OOC: Hahaha yeah, sure. you go, though.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:38 am

Symetri wiped the few droplets of sweat that collected on his head from last class. Being a Three, he had to take Athletics twice in a day, but this time with the Airs and Deaths. (Imagine how distracting it is to be in a room full of sweaty Deaths!) Still, he managed to survive without getting heatstroke... it was cooler toward the evening, so it wasn't as bad. Walking toward his club activity, Mathematics, he prepared himself for a boring evening.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:49 am

Mark stretched, having spent his last class in the library, catching up on one of his books. After the school bell rang, he got up, fixing his backpack and walking to his favorite club activity. mathematics. I mean, Math is the same in all languages, right? Which is why Mark likes it so much.

--- Mark got to the Math club early, waiting for the rest of the people coming. He didn't really expect anyone to come, it was a slightly boring club. but hey, it was Math.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next