The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

3 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:58 am

As soon as Symetri got to the class, he laid his head down on the desk. He didn't even pay attention to who he sat next to. "Hi," he mumbled weakly to the person next to you "Do you mind if I sit here? I promise not to be a bother." He knew most of the people in the club, Times, would laugh at his request and force him to sit through a lecture on decimals. He just hoped whoever it was would let him off easy today.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:03 am

Mark smiled softly. "Well, I wouldn't exactly call you a bother. You did help me earlier. but one question. Ever since you helped me earlier today, have you been following me on purpose, or...?"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:09 am

Symetri looked up as soon as he heard the older student's voice. He was here again? "I-I find that strange coming from you, since I've been in this club for (almost) 4 years!" A strange feeling came to Symetri's face. "Ugh, why do you look so calm?" he thought angrily, not sure what to make of this guy's always calm face. Looking at the paper that was passed to him, Symetri tries hard to concentrate on it. Luckily, it was only geometry, which he was good at.

Ooc: Whenever I hear Symetri, I think Symmetry, like many shapes commonly seen in Math problems... I don't know why that's so fucking funny to me. Razz
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:16 am

OOC: SAME! Thats how i'm remembering how to spell it ahhaha

BIC: Mark chuckled. So have I. but If I remember, I'm the elder. Meaning I've been here longer than you. He took his own paper of multiple quadratic formulas that He had to solve. He really liked math.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:26 am

Symetri felt his left hand that he kept on his knee clench like he was making a fist. He was tired, and suddenly this guy's calm nature started to bother him. Still, he wouldn't let him know that. He did his work for a while in silence, not sure what it was about this guy that provoked him so much. He tried to think of something to say to this guy, maybe something that would hurt his feelings a little... "Nobody would want to be that calm..." Symetri finally muttered, now wanting to get out of this club as soon as possible. He felt in his pocket for his phone. Would Chase pick him up if he asked to leave early?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:34 am

"What do you mean? Are you doing okay, dude?" Mark looked towards Symetri, raising an eyebrow.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:37 am

Symetri looked away from him, recognizing some part of his mixed emotions to be jealousy. "Don't mind me, I'm fine. I don't want a fight... sorry." He quickly got up and walked out of the class, planning to go to the main entrance to call and wait for a ride home.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:39 am

"Wait, what?" Mark got up and followed after him. "Who said anything about fighting? And you don't really look fine. You look stressed." Mark wouldn't give up on him, there was something obviously bothering the boy.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:45 am

Symetri's eyes started to sting. "Please, oh please don't let me fucking cry here!" he thought miserably. He walked fast, so Mark couldn't see his eyes. This was so much worse than some annoying Time lecturing him- a boy was following him! He wiped tears from his eyes before they ran down his face. He didn't want to face Chase looking like he'd been crying.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:36 pm

"Symetri?" Mark jogged up so that he was next to after him. "Dude, what's wrong? Come on, you can talk to me."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Symetri finally stopped walking. What good would it be if Mark followed him and explained to Chase he'd been crying? He tried to breathe, but a sob just broke up. Clamping his hand over his mouth, he crumpled to the floor. He shook his head: he couldn't believe he was being seen like this. "I-I'm sorry," Symetri said, looking up at Mark with eyes full of shame "I know I'm being really stupid..."
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:02 pm

"What? Oh, nono. No, you're fine. It's okay. You're not being stupid at all. It's okay to cry." Mark kneeled next to Symetri, pulling him into a warm hug. "I'm sorry if this is my fault. I dont know why you're sad, but I'm sorry. I won't do it again."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:07 pm

Symetri was shocked by the boy's warm embrace. He found himself sitting still, resting his head on the older student's shoulder. Wasn't this... strange for the other boy? He didn't know how many minutes passed like this, but finally he had to explain himself. "I, well, I don't entirely know what came over me... I- I can't believe how jealous I am of you." he understood that part at least: He was jealous of this guy. Jealous he could look so calm all the time, while he couldn't even stand to be around him... Jealous of the fact he'd never have to go and fight in some war. He was scared. Scared of the future. Scared of people. Scared of himself. When would he stop feeling confused and be able to live his life?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:13 pm

"Jealous? ...of me?" Mark raised an eyebrow, leaning back from the boy slightly to get a good look at him, but not ending the hug. "Why would you be jealous of me? I don't have anything you would possibly want."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:38 pm

"You have more than enough. You have a life." Leaning and looking away from the boy, Symetri knew he couldn't just leave it like that. He glanced at the older student, trying to find the right words, but nothing came to mind. With a sinking feeling in his chest, Symetri detangled himself from Mark's embrace. "I, I don't know how I can stand next to you." Glancing at the clock, Symetri noticed it was almost time to leave. Getting up and grabbing his things, Symetri walked outside into the chilly night air.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:53 pm

Marks heart sunk. He didn't understand what he meant by a life, but Symetri not being able to even stand next to Mark? That hurt. Mark just stayed there, kneeling while Symetri left. Mark must have fucked up something insanely. And the friend that he thought he had, just left him saying that he can't even stand next to him.

-- A few minutes pass and Mark stands, walking out of the school and to the orphanage where he lived. He didn't even bother doing any of his homework, he just walked into his room and went to sleep for the night.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:09 pm

Ooc: I hope you don't mind if I decide the time skip this time.

Bic: Symetri went to bed without even eating anything that night. Chase would've usually worried if something like that happened, but recently, Chase has had his hands full with the laws the Fives kept trying to pass. Symetri didn't know what exactly the laws were about, but Chase seemed eager to try to reject them... which he was trying day and night to convince the others at the Water House to reject the bills too.

Tuesday, Symetri didn't even glance Mark's way. He practically sped from the two classes he shared with him, and didn't attend the club meeting. Wednesday, he did the same... and he did the same Thursday... It wasn't until Friday that Symetri even approached Mark, and that was because he needed the extra pencil Mark had or he'd have no way of answering the test.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:22 pm

Mark gave Symetri the pencil, not looking up from his work. Some ices were being dicks again in Athletics class this morning and Mark had to practically drag himself to his next classes. Mark finished early, leaving the class due to him claiming that he "wasn't feeling good."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:36 pm

Symetri glanced at Mark again as he returned to his seat. "Is he okay?" Symetri wanted to ask, but then figured he had no right to ask after ignoring him for so long. He knew it seemed mean, but what could he do? He couldn't concentrate around him! Sighing, he tried to focus on the questions... Even after all these years, he still sucked at Math! He tried his best, but in the end he had to guess most of the answers, and when he turned in the paper a sense of doom overcame him. He really needed a tutor.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Unsurprisingly, Mark had to go to school saturday and sunday due to him tutoring people. In any subject. Math, Science, Literature. What can he say? He's a smart guy. Plus, it's helping with his community service hours. So, on Saturday morning around 8:00 a.m. Mark got up and dressed, and headed to the school. Today shouldn't be too bad. he hoped he wouldn't see any Ices though.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:59 pm

Symetri yawned, getting up slowly on Saturday. Putting on a black shirt, black jeans, and his favorite leather jacket, he examined himself in the mirror. He mimicked cutting his hair, putting the piece of hair between his two fingers, pretending to snip it all away. "Should I get it cut?" he thought in silence, noticing how long it was getting. Shrugging, he got an apple from the refrigerator and marched out into the heat. He could've asked Chase for a private tutor, but seeing how busy he already was, he decided not to bother him.
Everything was going pretty simply today... until he saw who his tutor was. Sitting across from the person he'd been avoiding all week, Symetri found it favorable to try to work on the advanced piece of Math in silence, trying to do it himself to hopefully prove he didn't need help... which he did. Desperately.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Mark thought his day was going alright so far. No ices bumped into him this morning, and he was getting alot of work done. Until he looked up to the person sitting infront of him. Symetri. Mark sighed quietly. Well, nice. How was this going to turn out? Mark looked towards the boy. "How can I help you?"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:08 pm

Mark thought his day was going alright so far. No ices bumped into him this morning, and he was getting alot of work done. Until he looked up to the person sitting infront of him. Symetri. Mark sighed quietly. Well, nice. How was this going to turn out? Mark looked towards the boy. "How can I help you?"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:16 pm

"I'll do my work on my own before you look at it." Symetri said this very simply. Short. Polite. It would seem like nothing out of the ordinary, except the tension Symetri felt between himself and this other boy made him want to run far, far away and never come back. Symetri tried his best, but being near this guy made it hard to concentrate on difficult problems he'd normally fail even without this distraction. Once he finished, Symetri gave the list of questions to Mark with shaking hands, but even when Mark seemed to manage to remain calm, Symetri didn't have as much luck. "Do you hate me?" he blurted out. This wild question attracted a few stares, but most people returned to what they were doing shortly after looking toward him.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:02 am

Mark looked down at the paper Dymetri gave to him and began grading it. One x. 2 x's. And 6 more x's. "You didn't get any of these right." He said in a low voice, before falling quiet at the question. "No, I dont hate you. There's no reason for me to hate you." He nearly mumbled, giving the paper back to Symetri. "Do the first three questions again, and we'll talk more on them."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next