The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

3 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) - Page 6 Empty Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by iiimee12345 Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:55 pm

Symetri stayed there for a while, feeling Mark's lips with his own. After pulling away, he chuckled a little bit. "Sorry, I just noticed you stopped cr-" Symetri was interrupted by somebody entering the door. Chase walked in. "Sorry, I forgo- Oh," Looking at the two of them being so close, Chase didn't try to stop laughing as he quickly grabbed whatever he forgot and walked out the door, shouting "Have fun you two!" to Symetri's utter embarrassment.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) - Page 6 Empty Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by Markiplight Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:59 pm

Mark opened his eyes slowly as he felt Symetri leave his lips. He smiled slightly before Chase walked in. Mark blushed a bright red at being seen so close and in front of Chase. Mark covered his face, embarassed, and Chsse exited shouting something, but Mark wasn't paying attention. Once Mark knew Chase was gone, he smiled nervously at Symetri, a bright blush still on his face. "So. Uh. Heheh. " He laughed nervously.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:12 pm

Symetri looked down, blushing furiously. "I guess Chase won't be asking me who I'm dating now- That is, if we're..." He tried to let the subject die down. If Kaleb needed time, Symetri would give him that. He would be patient if that's what he had to be.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:15 pm

"I. Uh. " He took a deep breath. "Yeah. I. I can date you. I-I mean, if you want me to? Fuck am I already fucking up? " Mark groaned, running his hands through his hair.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:15 pm

Symetri smirked, enjoying the way he flustered Mark. "You don't need to worry. I get it, to some degree." Symetri's face turned slightly red, but he leaned in again to give Mark a quick kiss. Pulling away, Symetri suddenly regained some of his composure. "I still expect you to tutor me, ok?"

Ooc: It's all happy now... I'm gonna do something to the story soon Wink You won't know when I strike.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Mark smiled, a flush still on his face. "Yeah. Of course I'll tutor you." He chuckled. "You definitely need it."

Ooc: oh god
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:30 pm

Ooc: So... time-skip or we having them do something?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Ooc: time-skip haha
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Ooc: To when? School???
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:31 pm

Ooc: yeah, school
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 am

Symetri found himself more cheerful these passing days at school, studying more actively and with Mark's help, actually improving his grades. He tried to understand what it was, but he was less distracted now... except when Mark sat next to him in class, like on Mondays. The teacher, Ms. Monroe, was explaining the common female responses to pleasure, vs those of a male, to everyone's discomfort, except for the Threes and Deaths who happened to be in the class, laughing their asses off. Who decided what they were teaching these days?!
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:51 am

Mark rolled his eyes at Ms.Monroes lecture. Symetri has gotten alot better in his studies, and Mark is very proud of him. Mark slowly scooted his desk closer to Symetris so that they were RIGHT next to each other. "This is insane."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:28 am

Symetri nodded, a slight blush coming to his face when Mark came this close to him. "Thank God it's a dark room!" Symetri whispered back "I wonder who advises Ms. Monroe with these lessons." The teacher suddenly tripped, revealing several red bumps at the back of her neck. The class laughed. Were those hickeys? Symetri knew it was immature of him, but he found himself laughing along with everybody else. I mean, how could you not?

Ooc: Ms. Monroe's class is my favorite scene!!! She's so much fun to mess with. Wink I wish I had her as a teacher...
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:30 am

Mark smiled at Symetris laughing. "Yeah. I mean, Sex ed would be alot better if it were actually how things happen in real life." Mark put an arm around Symetris shoulders, pulling him slightly close. "You don't mind this, do you?"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:47 am

Symetri looked down, trying to hide his face. "N-no, I don't mind." Damn, his voice shook. He loved Mark and enjoyed being around him, but he got nervous when Mark touched him. "Damn, why do you distract me?" He was happy being this close to his... lover? boyfriend? partner? What was the right word? In any case, this moment was special to him, but he couldn't help being shy when his classmates looked at the two of them with puzzled expressions on their faces. Symetri put his head on Mark's shoulder as he thought. Would they be public about their relationship? He didn't want to hide it, but he was still very scared about being open... His adoptive father wouldn't mind. He brought home young men anywhere between 18 and his age all the time, but the careers he and his father had to pursue were different. In the law-making branches of the system, nobody really cared if you got your job done, but respect was harder to earn among the Threes. Threes gained ranks by fighting and showing bravery, but was Symetri's bravery the type they'd respect?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:00 am

Immediately when Mark put his arm around Symetri, Ices that were sitting near them scowled and made faces. It was still obvious that they didn't like Mark. But Mark didn't care. Hopefully the Ices wouldn't injure Symetri too. Mark sighed, leaning his head against Symetris. "I'm tired."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:19 am

Symetri sighed as he breathed in Mark's scent. He knew he would probably pay a price for this later, but for now he was happy to be next to Mark. He put his hands through Mark's hair. "So soft..." he thought idly, satisfied with simply spending time like this instead of paying attention to the class or his classmates in general. Still, he glanced around the classroom, noticing in the back of the room two students near their age making out. He didn't know why the teacher never reprimanded them! A sudden thought rushed to his head. "Will Mark ever... want to be like that?" He looked at the older student, then back at the class. Nobody seemed to be paying too much attention to them, since the current part of the "educational" video they were watching showed the different noises commonly made when both genders were "pleasured". Symetri turned his face toward Mark's, gently grabbing his chin and giving him a peck on the lips. Too late. Juliet, a girl who had been eyeing Symetri for a while now, came over and stomped on Symetri's foot. Being an Ice, she were high heels. "Go die, faggot." the girl, who was about 15, shouted. All the classmates turned to look at the scene. Ms. Monroe, looking strict as usual, asked to speak with both of the boys outside. "Oh God, what's going to happen?" Symetri wondered miserably.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:23 am

Mark had smiled, kissing Symetri back lightly before the girl shouted. Marks eyes flew open and blood fell from his face. He stood up, holding Symetris hand and bringing him with him to the Hall where he awaited what the teacher was going to say to them. Mark was nearly panicking, his face pale and his breathing not necessarily normal. "Fuck."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:46 am

Symetri limped outside into the hallway, his foot obviously bleeding from where the girl had stepped on it. He leaned on Mark for support, both afraid and refusing to deny the facts are the same time. Living with Chase, Symetri knew from a young age sexuality was nothing to be afraid of, but it still scared him when he thought of going out there and telling an official person about it.
Ms. Monroe looked at the two of them very seriously, before writing a note for the two of them. "I'm sorry Symetri, but it looks as if that foot will be sore for a few days. The school nurses won't be able to do too much on it." she then looked directly at Mark. "And you... don't let him do any running in his first Athletics class tomorrow. I'll get another kid to watch him in his second class." She gave the note to Mark, then sighed. Symetri was confused. Why wasn't she punishing them? Looking at them, Ms. Monroe explained. "I understand how it feels to be bisexual." She pointed toward her neck. "These were given to me by a Ruin who lives with me. She's quite the biter." She laughed a bit, noting the shock on their faces. "I know you guys think I'm an old pervert, but really, I am required to teach these lessons by the head Space." She then sent the two of them off, before returning to the classroom to yell at Juliet. "What a confusing day this has been." Symetri thought, as he limped away toward the nurse's office, holding Mark's hand.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:27 am

Mark nodded as Ms.Monroe explained what to do, and what not to do for Symetris foot. Mark kept glancing at Symetri before the teacher had said that she understood being bisexual. Mark thought to himself. He wasnt necessarily bisexual. He just didnt have a preference? He shook his head slightly, smiling politely towards the teacher, and when she left he began to help Symetri down the hall to the nurse.

Halfway there, Mark stopped and brought Symetri to a locker, having him lesn against it. Mark was already blushing slightly, but hey. They wouldn't be interrupted, class was in session. Mark leaned in to him and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips, his face a light pink afterwards. "That uh. That was because we got interrupted. " Mark rubbed the back of his head, smiling nervously.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Symetri smiled, then suddenly laughed. He couldn't help it: Mark's expression was priceless! "Are you shy?" he whispered into Mark's ear, wondering if he'd get a reaction out of Mark. He remembered whenever Chase brought over young men, he could fluster them by simply doing that. Still, the older student didn't seem like the type to get intimidated. Symetri wanted to stay there a bit longer, but an aching in his foot reminded him it was bleeding. "Um, Mark," Symetri said after giving him another long kiss "I know I sound petty, but... my foot." His voice got fainter at the last part of his sentence, the pain written all over his face.

Ooc: I thought Ms. Monroe's speech might be more realistic, than if she said something about being preferenceless or questioning...
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 pm

Mark blushed, blinking. "Oh, yeah. Shit, sorry." Mark continued on their way to the nurses office. "And. And I might be a little shy?" He chuckled nervously, his face red. "But. Uh. I like kissing you, by the way." Mark mumbled as they walked into the nurses office. He helped Symetri sit down and then sat next to him, leaning his head on Symetris.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Symetri glanced at Mark. Then, with a random evil plan in mind, Symetri bit Mark's neck when the nurse wasn't looking. He didn't plan on giving Mark any... well, marks to go home with, but he did enjoy acting a little... dominant? He thought for a second once he let go and the nurse came back with the supplies. He didn't imagine himself as a really dominant, or otherwise bossy person- he never actually questioned it, but now that he thought of it... weren't there like, stereotypes that most people used to determine what they like? He remembered grabbing one of Chase's mangas before and- besides looking at explicit drawing of young men at 14- he remembered reading something about the differences between tops and bottoms... what were they? He couldn't quite remember, but he also swor- "AGGHHH!!!" the nurse had removed his shoe and sock, and was now pouring alcohol on his wound! She looked up at him, as he shook from the meer pain. "You're lucky you wore shoes... whatever this chick was wearing, it could cut through the top of your shoe material." The nurse held up his shoe and sock, which both had a hole in it. "She did that and STILL made me bleed?" He wanted to say those words, but he couldn't talk due to the terrible pain he was in. Finally, the nurse decided the wound was clean, and put a Band-Aid on it... a Band-Aid?! Crossing his arms and pouting, Symetri wiped at the tears that he hadn't even noticed came to his eyes during the whole ordeal. He had heard it was normal for school wounds to be treated the way his just was if they were bad enough- he also knew they'd be treated the same way for minor and major injuries on the battlefield. His heart raced when he thought of it. "Can I really fight?" Thinking about it, Symetri tried to stand on his now numb foot. He could, but barely. This confirmed it: There was no way he'd survive if a war broke out!
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Mark gasped and covered his mouth when Symetri bit his neck. His eyes were wide as he looked at the boy who just bit him, on a VERY SENSETIVE SPOT MAY I ADD. He looked to be caught in his own thoughts. Mark shook his head, not willing himself to be effected by what Symetri did. He held Symetris hand as the nurse poured alcohol on his wound. And once the nurse was done, Mark stood with Symetri, still holding his hand. "It shouldn't take long for you to heal..its not as bad as it could be."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:28 pm

Symetri glared slightly at what Mark said, annoyed by his optimism after the pain he just went through- until he figured he might as well use it to his advantage. "Y'know, it's all your fault I'm like this." Symetri whined, his playful grin covering his face. "You'll have to make it up to me." He didn't know how obvious his emotions were, but he hoped they were clear to Mark. After putting on his sock and shoe, he tried his best to walk normally with Mark, but he ended up doing more of a limp than anything else. He felt his face turn red as the other Threes eyed him and Mark, and instinctively put his arm around Mark's shoulder, both for support and to offer what protection he could
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next