The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP)

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:24 am

Mark:
Mark shrugged. "Okay. It's not like I care." He smiled. "To each their own."

Jack:
He chuckled slightly. "Understandable. Boundaries an such." He smiled.

Lexi:
She followed after Helena quietly, "Im. Uh. I'm still really sorry." She sat a few feet away from where Helena was laying.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP)

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:34 am

Michael:
I heard what he said and nodded- I agreed, but I still felt like something was wrong. "I'm goi- I'm going to the apartment ok?" Technically it was all one building, but the place was separated into two identical apartments. He went inside and went into the bathroom, locking the door of it behind him. He needed a shower to help him focus, but once he hopped into the place, he couldn't help but start crying, practically choking on his tears. What was wrong with him?

Helena:
She kept her eyes on the ceiling as she listened to the girl. "I'm not angry at you honestly," she replied, breathing in the cool night air as she continued to speak. "Whether or not anyone forgives anyone isn't important anymore." She closed her eyes, feeling a bit tired finally. "You can keep morality in your head, but nobody is going to enforce it anymore."
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:42 am

Mark:
He watched as Michael left, obviously upset. He walked around to find Seth, and upon finding him, he crossed his arms. "Dude, What the hell? Your brother was upset about what You said. Why would you even tell me something like that? It's not like it matters." He shook his head, sighing.

Jack:
He immediately decided to lay down and try to sleep.

Lexi:
She watched the ground as Helena spoke. "I..Morality should still be relevant. If we're going to survive we need to do it right." She said , quietly.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:57 am

Seth:
I looked up from my book to hear this bastard's complaints... just my luck. Getting up, I came face to face with him. "You're right- it was wrong of me to do that, but why should I care if it means I drive you away in the process?" I pushed him a bit, not enough to hurt him, but enough to make him back up a bit. "I don't want you near my brother- if you get any closer to him, I'll feed you to the zombies. Or maybe-" I took hold of Mark's chin, brushing the side of Mark's face with my other hand. "I'll have fun with you first." Pushing the younger man away, I sat down again, glaring at Mark with what I can only imagine the coldest stare I have given anyone. Nobody would touch my brother.

Helena:
"I know you'd love to think that way, but I've already learned- nobody cares what crime you commit now, as long as you can hold a gun." As her body grew more heavy with the desire to sleep, faint memories were brought back into her mind... Oh yes, she'd have nightmares tonight...
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:04 am

Mark:
He furrowed his eyebrows after the first push. "What the hell are you talking about? I just met your brother, and you. You literally just met me and forced me to come with you." Mark then blinked and stared at Seth as he had said his last sentence. "W-What?? What the fuck?? Are you coming onto me? And your brother?? Plus, I'm really not interested in you, dude. What the fuck??"

Lexi:
The girl noted that Helena was tired, so she stopped responding, and laid down, soon falling into the same state as Helena.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:21 am

Seth:
I looked at him, a little amused. Was he this stupid? "I don't like you, but my point should be clear enough- if you do anything to make my brother have feelings for you, or even if you force yourself on him: I will shoot you." Folding my hands across my lap in a seemingly calm manner, I waited for this son of a bitch to leave.

Ooc: Let's finish up the evening with the first three, then continue with the other three- let's call them different names. If we're referring to Seth, Michael, and Mark, they're the "hostages". Helena, Lexi, and Jack are the "thieves"... We can just call the couples by their ship names... Hmm, Michael and Mark is...??? Markael?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:27 am

Mark:
Mark made a face "Why would I do that??? Ugh. What the fuck ever." He groaned leaving the room, too tired to deal with him, and went to Michael's and his room.

OOC: Okay, and haha. Mirk, Markael.. Wait. Who would the top be???
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:41 am

Michael:
When Mark got back, Michael was under the covers in one of the two beds, his hair still damp and his eyes a little red. "Hey..." he said quietly, finally calmed down a little bit. He didn't know what to say after such an awful and embarrassing incident. Still, Michael guessed Mark had his own issues with what he had seen today. It surprised Michael because he was already desensitized to it, at least for the most part.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:47 am

Mark:
"Hi. Sorry about that. I talked to your brother. He..Hes really a huge fucking dick." He made a face, moving into the second bed. "Really. He keeps threatening me over you. And...i think he hit on me?" He sighed, taking off his shirt and closing his eyes after placing his glasses on the side table. "Sorry. Just ignore my talking."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:15 am

Michael:
"Wait, what did you say? He hit on you? A-and, what did he say about me?" Wrapping a sheet around himself so he didn't go around shirtless, Michael sat on the edge of his bed, resting his head on what he realized was Mark's ankles. If Mark was too tired, that was fine, but if he could, Michael would love to hear that story: he was tired of being so confused about the situation he had with his brother.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:17 am

Mark:
"Just that..he wants me to not hit on you, or get you attached to me or else he'll shoot me or feed me to the zombies. And. Uh. And have 'fun' with me before he ends up killing me. Just..stupid stuff." He rubbed his face, then let out a yawn. "I dont want to fuck up whatever you two have. Just ignore me, and I wont die."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:25 am

Michael:
My mind couldn't process what he said for a few seconds. "What we have?" I felt a blush come to my tired and frightened face. "My brother is gay, but... he wouldn't touch you! A-and, we don't have anything." Even as I spoke those words, my stomach started to turn. Getting up and almost falling in the process, I made my way to my bed, too tired to even tuck myself in. It felt so unusual to sleep... in a... be-...
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:47 pm

Mark:

"Hey, uh...are you? Are you okay?" He sat up, concerned for the other boy. Was he sick??
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:28 pm

But Michael didn't hear him. The boy who was so close to his age had fallen fast asleep.

Ooc: You can skip to morning if you want.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:48 pm

Mark:

He just shrugged his shoulders and went to sleep himself, writing it off as the boy being exhausted.

Ooc: okay c: but with which chars?
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:28 pm

Ooc: New day, so why not both?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:23 pm

Ooc: okay!

Bic:

Mark:
He stirred slightly, before opening his eyes and grabbing for his glasses. He couldnt see without them. What time was it? Obviously early due to there not being light coming in through the window.

Jack: is practically dead to the world

Lexi: is in the same position, but has moved closer to Helena during the night, dead asleep.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:00 pm

Seth:
I was the first to get up, grabbing the car keys and waiting for them to come out of the apartment, a little restless. What was taking them so long? He hoped Mark would listen to his warning, but even if he didn't, getting out of town was the most important task today.

Michael:
The older man tapped Michael's shoulder, getting the boy's attention. "Michael, I'm going to go somewhere different now. Even if you see something that looks like me, run from it: it's not me." The boy was a teenager: he knew what the man meant. "Julius, why aren't you telling my brother?" he asked, tears coming down his face. The older man just shook his head, hugging Michael close to him. "Seth... Seth needs you more than ever now. I know I should tell him but... well, he'll find out soon enough." Tucking the boy's hair back behind one of his ears, Julius locked himself in the basement of the house. That was the last time Michael saw Julius... as he was... I woke up, gasping for air. God, I was sweating? I looked around- there wasn't much in the apartment room, except for a concerned Mark and a dirty floor. "Uh, good morning." I greeted Mark. The last thing I needed was for somebody to worry about me. Getting up without saying another word, I looked around for where my clothes were. "Hey, um Mark, did you find any scissors?" I asked shyly. The apocalypse may be upon us, but I swear to God I am getting a haircut!

Helena:
The feeling of something against me made me jump. "Huh...?" I mumbled, looking around with half-open eyes. Right next to me was the chick... what was her name? Lexi? I gently pushed her back a bit and got up. "Man, that was not good on my back..." I said, feeling all the muscles in me pop as I moved. My hand was in the worst condition, but at least it was healing. "Who's ready for the end of the world?" I yelled, knowing perfectly well how hard it was to annoy me.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:26 pm

Mark:
He sat on his bed watching Michael. "Yeah..I have a pair of scissors..I could help you if you want! I mean, I do my own hair, and it's not shitty." He smiled slightly, trying to forget the image of Michael looking terrified.

Jack:
Jack jumped as he heard Helena yell. He wasn't a very huge 'sleeper' due to the, oh you know, Apocalypse. He got up and ran to the room not soon Helena stopped talking.

Lexi:
She groaned, covering her face. "I'm not ready..." She mumbled, turning over in her makeshift bed.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:44 pm

Michael:
The boy's immediate reaction was to say yes, but something stopped him. "I thought you were, uh, not trying to do things for me." He could take a sound guess Seth wouldn't walk in on them, but when he saw the haircut Michael knew he'd be pissed: Not that he'd do anything in front of Michael. Still, Michael was really interested in getting a haircut, and he was clumsy... "Can you please cut my hair?" he blurt out, pretty much begging.

Helena:
Seeing Jack enter the room, Helena pointed at Lexi before putting that finger to her lip. She crept up next to Lexi's face, before mimicking zombies noises!

Ooc: So, team hostage or team thieves?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:56 pm

Mark:
He shrugged. "I don't mind helping you out." He smiled, playing with the scissors slightly. "Alrighty, Come on down. I will give you the BEST haircut ever." He chuckled, sitting down and motioning for Michael to sit infront of him.

Jack:
He just sat and chuckled.

Lexi:
Lexi flailed and hit Helena, scooting away and screaming bloody murder, before she stopped and heard jacks laughing.

ooc: I'd say Hostage. I'm lovin hostage rn haha
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:09 pm

Seth:
This was strange. What the fuck were those two doing? Quietly approaching the door, he looked through the peephole. What the fuck were they doing?!

Michael:
He started to blush and timidly obeyed Mark, sitting down in front of him. After calming down a little, Michael said "Cut away as much as you want- hair just gets in the way." He sat upright, but let his shoulders relax. Something about this felt... right, but what was it?

Helena:
She couldn't help but burst out in laughter. This girl was so easy to scare! Still, she could sympathize with the poor girl. Holding our her hand, she met the girl's gaze directly. "If either of you see me like that when it's not morning- shoot me. I'm better off completely dead than half-way." Walking back into the main part of the gun shop, she examined how much food was left- it was less than she thought! Without the store... she could only hope there were cars to loot from.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Mark:
He smiled, starting to fix Michaels hair. "Uh..How about shorter on the sides, slightly longer on the top?" He began cutting away. "I promise I wont fuck it up."

Lexi:
"Jesus...Fucking..." She sighed, rubbing at her face, and following Her and Jack back to the other room. "So..Do we have enough food to last us, or..?"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:16 pm

Michael:
"If you think I'd look good like that." Michael replied cheerfully, trying to keep still as he felt the scissors snip at his hair. "Thank God it's gone." he kept thinking throughout the haircut. Every so often he'd lean back a little, not enough to mess up the cut, but just to touch Mark's arm as he cut away. He didn't know why he did it- it was deliberate and the other boy probably noticed it, but he didn't care. This just felt so natural! "Thanks again," Michael added "Even though we kinda kidnapped you... is it bad I am happy we did?"

Helena:
With a shake of her head, all questions were answered- Anybody should know that without food or water they'd be done for. With a resigned sigh, she continued to explain. "We'll need to either find a new place to get food, or we loot from other survivors- if any are around here." She looked at Jack "Was there any food near the apartments, where you lived?"
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:25 pm

Mark:
"It's not a problem at all. You kind of needed this." He chuckled. "And..I guess. I guess its nice you kidnapped me. I mean, I wouldn't be doing this right now. I'd probably be starving and scared." He shrugged, finishing up. "Alright. How does it feel? Because it looks nice."

Jack:
Jack sighed. "I went there first. Thats why i was goin all the way to the one store we were at. The food around me was gone."

Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum