The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP) Empty Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP)

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:52 pm

Plot- Five years ago, chaos erupted. Nobody who wasn't near that area at the time knew why, but people were dying all over the place... disappearances were frequent, and from the original location, only one family survived. After a while, it became apparent a virus was going around, killing off the citizens... and then they sprang from the dead. Monsters you only heard of in horror films, these decaying monster were on the hunt for one thing: human flesh. Even though the origin of these creatures are mysterious, once bit by one, it'd take a week or less for you to become one. In this world, nobody cares for others- it's a literal fight to save your own skin.

FORM-
Name:

Name: Seth Slinger
Sexuality: Gay
Bio: A natural born leader, or just really bossy- what was the difference? Seth started taking care of his brother Michael after their parents died when Seth was only 19. He and his boyfriend tried their best to provide for the sad, traumatized boy, but soon more deaths would follow. Julian, Seth's boyfriend, was infected by a zombie yet hadn't told anyone. It wasn't until Julian almost bit Seth that he figured something out, and reluctantly, disposed of his lover. After that, the young man sinked into a deep isolation, only comforted by his younger brother. Seth knew it was wrong, yet he couldn't help but try to grow closer to his younger brother...

Name: Michael Slinger
Sexuality: Questioning
Bio: It was five years ago, when Michael was 11, that he witnessed his mother and father being murdered before his very eyes. He still remembered when they had ran toward him, animalistic instinct the only thing in their eyes. Seth, Michael's brother, had defended him then, grabbing an axe and running it through both of his parent's heads... Michael was 18 now, with dark brown hair that needed to be cut and blue-green eyes. His brother was like that too, except his brother's dark brown hair had a few white streaks in it, and there was more blue in there, with the green barely noticeable. Today, instead of seeing that instinct just in these... zombies, Michael has noticed something else. There was instinct in Seth's eyes... Michael loved his brother, but not in the way Seth did. Was there any way to explain that to Seth without crushing his ego?

Name: Helena Gale
Sexuality: No Fuckin Clue
Bio: A tough gun-store owner, Helena doesn't take shit from anyone. With plenty of ammo on her hands, she only goes outside of her store for food and water... but sometimes she finds herself bored with the lack of company.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP) Empty Re: Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP)

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:19 am

Name: Mark Van
Sexuality: Doesn't really have one
Bio: (you know what Mark looks like, chase.)

Name: Jack O'Brein
Sexuality: Bisexual
Bio: An Irish boy, knows how to work a pistol, and a Baseball Bat. He's on the shorter side, but around Marks height. His skin is pale and he has light brown hair and light blue eyes. He doesnt handle blood too well.

Name: Lexi Grand
Sexuality: Bisexual
Bio: She was living with her father before shit went down, they both had been split up and she hadnt seen him since. She was friends with Mark before everything happened, but hasnt seen him in over a year.

Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:33 am

Ooc: Accepted, though they're all super young X_X Oh well, they're all pretty much Michael's age.. I'll start.

Michael:
I woke up to an ache in my chest, a sort of warm, stabbing feeling, like my chest was restricted due to the cold chilly air. Sitting up and opening my eyes, the first thing I noticed was Seth, not sparing a glance at me as he drove into a parking lot. His eyes were ice-cold, both in colour and in what they seemed to say. "I'm going into the store. Stay inside." he commanded briefly, parking the car. I handed him the gun without another word. Hopping out and locking the door behind him, Seth quietly slid into the store through the front door. I leaned back, pressing one of my hand's against the car window. I closed my eyes, feeling the cold chill and remembering how warm it always was where I lived. This was a dead town- I expected nothing less, but it feels like forever since we've seen another living soul. Was Seth trying to keep it that way?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:48 am

Mark:
Mark was in the back of said store. He had just stopped in because he's been walking for hours and it was the only building he's seen in a while. He froze with a health kit in his hands hearing the door open. Fuck. Fuck. Was it an infected..thing? Or even worse. Was it someone who was still alive? He had been in situations before where he was captured by gangs, and he somehow survived. Fuck he hoped it was a dead guy...

He set down the health kit quietly, and slowly walked towards the noise of him. He swallowed nervously before pulling out his gun, a shotgun, and pointed it at the older man. "I don't want trouble."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:05 am

Seth:
My gun was already pointed at the other man before he had time to move. It was only a minigun, luckily these things were packed with ammo. "Drop the weapon, or we'll both end up shooting our brains out." I said smoothly, ready to do just what I said if he attempted anything. They all "didn't want trouble". I wasn't interested in killing this guy, but I wasn't opposed to the idea either. The only thing Julian had always told me was to never trust people until they showed you their supplies. Not that I had any intention of trusting this guy. Not when I still had Michael to worry about.

Helena:
"I have to get out of this town." were the words she had said to us... We didn't know she'd abandon us. Still, maybe I'm not so different. Shrugging into my coat and putting on boots, I cautiously crept outside of my store, locking it before scanning the area. Only a few zombies were out today, so I could walk to almost every store without worry. "Unlike these fools, I locked up." Mumbling under my breath, I made my way to the nearest convenience store. I wasn't grabbing much, so I didn't think I needed a weapon.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:09 am

Mark:
Mark was shaking. But he had to play it as if he weren't scared. He put down his gun slowly, and raised his arms in surrender. "I dont want trouble." He mumbled, not looking at the older.

Jack:

Jack was rummaging through his apartment, groaning at the lack of foods. He had to go out eventually and get something to eat or else he'd starve to death.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:43 am

Seth:
I couldn't believe my eyes. Was this guy so easily controlled? I thought for a second. "What's your name kid?" I asked, before standing a few feet closer to him. "Turn your pockets inside out, and take off your shoes." I commanded, making sure the gun was right between his eyes. He'd comply, or else his brains would be blown out of his head.

Michael:
I hadn't noticed I dozed off until a scream in the distance brought me to attention. "Fuck, fuck!" I screamed, my heart pounding. Where... where was I? Suddenly reality hit me. I had been dreaming of that day again... Trembling, I forced myself to stand a little straighter. I wasn't going to let all my defenses fall because of some flashbacks. I kept trying to react faster instead of getting distracted by such memories, but each time they returned... It was so hard to recover. Pulling my knees to my chest, I closed his eyes. I'd have prayed that scream wasn't somebody I knew, but I didn't have anyone to pray for anymore: nobody except Seth.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:48 am

Mark:
Mark still wouldn't look at Seth. He slowly flipped his pockets inside out and a pocket knife fell out of the right pocket. He then took of his shoes with his feet, refusing to even glance up at Seth. He was shaking, but not enough to visibly be noticed.

Jack:

He grabbed a bag, flipping it onto his shoulder before leaving the apartment quietly. He had to be quick and quiet.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:11 am

Seth:
Grabbing the knife mid-air, I shoved it into my pocket. He didn't seem to have much else on him. "Do you have any allies sir?" I asked, making sure to keep my hand firmly on the trigger. "I'd be dead if he hadn't taught me." I realized, my gaze faltering from the boy for a minute.

Helena:
"Don't run," I mumbled to myself "don't run..." But it was hard not too. It had been a few months since my town had decided to leave: I knew I should've persuaded them to stay and work together, but I couldn't- I was too selfish. I needed the resources they had left behind. About a hundred men and women had lived here... most either died or left, not that I imagine those who left lasted very long.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:20 am

Mark:

"I'm alone. No 'allies'." He mumbled, having his hands in the air again. "I told you I dont want trouble." He swallowed, his throat dry. "Look, it's not like I'm going to hurt you. Just let me get some stuff, and ill leave." His eyebrows furrowed slightly.

Jack:
Jack walked down the street. It was quiet due to everyone in town either being dead or having left. He sighed, running a hand through his short hair. He was lucky that he had scizzors. He hated long hair.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:12 am

Michael:
The sound of Seth's voice made my eyes open wide, on instinct looking for my older brother. I could still see Seth's figure through a window, but what was happening. He looks so nervous... Wait, is that a shadow? In his hand was the minigun... what was Seth aiming at? I know; I should've stayed quiet and let my brother handle the situation, but this time it felt different. No moans of an undead could be heard. Grabbing a rope stealthily climbing out of the car, I waited to sneak up behind whatever Seth was afraid of.

Helena:
I was a mile from the convenience store when I noticed something. Across the street from me was one of them, or at least I thought it was one. It was next to the Apartments, and it seemed to be going in the same direction as me. I froze for a second. It didn't moan like the others... maybe it's vocals were messed up? I tried to stay calm. "As long as I act like it, it won't suspect anything." I convinced myself, quickly changing my posture to the dead, limp-dragging walk almost all zombies seem to have.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Mark:

Mark glanced up at Seth, starting to grow tired of him just staring at Mark. What, was he attractive looking all messy?

He took a deep breath. "Look. If you're going to kill me, just do it. There's no point in waiting around. Any minute those /things/ could show up.

Jack:

He heard something step on a twig and he turned around. Fuck. From the way it was moving he could tell it was one of the infected. He pulled out his baseball bat, cursing. He didn't want to accidentally break his bat, but he couldnt have that thing following him.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Seth:
"I- I know that!" I retorted, making my hands shake, and trying to make my expression nervous. Behind this guy was my brother. In an instant, Michael had wrapped a rope around Mark, though I couldn't take any chances. I dropped the gun, preparing to assist my beautiful brother in restraining him.

Helena:
I couldn't spare the time to glance at the real infected. If I moved too suddenly, it'd start following me. I sucked in a deep breath. I could do this. Continuing to walk, I only had to reach the convenience store and then I'd think of a better plan.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:08 pm

Mark:
He took a sharp intake of breath, immediately struggling against the rope "What the fuck!?" He somehow made Michael loosen up on the rope, he probably elbowed him in the stomach, but he didn't care. He wouldnt let himself be held captive again. Mark fell too the ground, then got up immediately backing up. "No. If you want to kill me, kill me. Im not going to be a fucking prisoner again." He panted, terrified, but he had to act as if it wasnt a big deal.

Jack:
He walked towards the 'infected', holding his baseball bat at the ready. But when he got closer to her, he blinked. She didn't look infected at all. But. Thats impossible, nobody alive was in this town but him.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:19 pm

Seth:
I looked down at this guy, practically shaking with pure terror. What was his problem? "You need to calm down." I commanded, but my voice didn't seem to have any power. I wasn't nervous- it just sounded dead.

Michael:
While Seth distracted the prisoner, I took the opportunity to grab the gun. In seconds, I had grabbed it and was standing a little bit away from the stranger again. My brother had acted scared, but it wasn't acting for me. I was terrified. "Come with us or die." My words were clear, and so was my intent, but I still felt like anything I said somehow revealed my nervousness. I kept my finger rested on the trigger. I would pull it back and shoot if I had to, but I didn't want to: I wanted things to go back to how they were five years ago.

Ooc: Are you going to introduce your other char ever or...? Just curious.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:28 pm

Mark:
He closed his eyes, trying to will himself to say 'shoot me' but he just couldn't. He slowly raised his arms again, defeatedly. He didn't want to die. But he didn't want to get captured again. He was screwed. "Fine." He mumbled. Not moving.

Ooc: yeah, its not her time yet
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:42 pm

Seth:
It took me a moment to realize what was happening. My brother was ordering somebody around?! I couldn't help but smirk when I saw the scene. Turning toward the prisoner- this "Mark" guy, I whispered in his ear. "I'd move to the car if I were you- or maybe I'd be dead if I were you." I wasn't usually one to antagonize people, but after Julian... it didn't matter what I did.

Helena:
It was only after I heard the zombie behind me that I broke out in a run. "Shit, shit shit!" I cursed at everything, before feeling the air leave my lungs as I did so. How many other zombies were around here?! I needed to stop calling attention to myself, but the encounter just chilled me to my bones- It snuck up behind me... How was that even possible?!? Not looking back, I prayed to whatever God there was I'd make it to the convenience store.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:50 pm

Mark:
He glared at Seth, slowly moving out of the store, and to the car. He didn't move to get into it yet, though. " Why are you wanting to take me somewhere. It's not like I'm important. Nobody will come looking for me." His eyes stayed on the ground. He was stuck with these guys. Great.

Jack:
"Hey!" He yelled after the woman "Hey, Im not infected, come back!" He ran after her. "Hey!"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Michael:
"Just do as I say." was the quiet command I gave to the stranger. Why was he so stubborn? I ran a hand through my hair and leaned against the car, keeping the gun aimed at him as I did so. "I need a haircut." I thought to myself, keeping any opinions of mine to myself. This guy didn't seem to have any issue spouting his beliefs it seemed. Not saying a word, I waited for Seth to come back with the supplies so we could get the fuck out of here.

Helena:
I froze at the sound of something... yelling? I put a hand over my heart. It was pounding. I almost died right there, the shock from hearing such a sound was too much. I looked back. The thing I thought was a zombie was now waving his arms, trying to get my attention I think. Was I hallucinating. My eyes started to sting. When was the last time I heard a human voice? It was hard to believe it was real.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:15 pm

Mark:
"Fine." He mumbled, looking around. He would just not talk the rest of the time.

Jack:
"Yeah! I'm not one o' those things! Come on, stop runnin, please! I just wsnt ta talk to you! " Jack continued to run after her
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:22 pm

Mark:
Glaring at Michael, he crossed his arms and leaned against the car. He wasn't going to cooperate AS much as they'd want him to. But he would cooperate enough to not get lead shot into his skull.

"Where is the other guy, now? Is he trying to find something specific in that store, because he's taking quite a while. " Mark looked at Michael, trying to gauge a reaction from the boy. "What's your name, anyways? I think I atleast deserve to know of my captors name." He smirked, staying against the car.

Jack:

Shite. He ran close enough to the girl to grab onto her arm and force her to stop running. "Hey, hey. " He laughed slightly. "I'm not one of those things. And, I'm friendly. Don't worry. Its all good. My names Jack. Whats yours?"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Michael:
"I didn't know a prisoner could demand such info." I retorted, knowing from this moment on that I'd get irritated with this guy. It wasn't like he had anywhere to go, so what was with him? I tucked a piece of hair back behind my ear. What was taking Seth so long?

Helena:
I stared blankly at this guy for a second, before snapping back into reality. Man, my heart refused to stop pounding... Who was this guy? He said Jack right? "I'm Helena." I answered: my voice seemed to have lost all feeling. Was this real? I couldn't sit around and find out. "I- I need to go to the convenience store. I ran out of supplies."

Seth:
When I came back to the car, I almost dropped the groceries in my hands. The whole scene before me was just... awkward. With the gun in one hand and pointed at the prisoner, Michael opened the car door for me. "Get in." was his only response. Gingerly setting things down and getting in, I watched as he carefully escorted the prisoner into the back seats with him.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:02 pm

Mark:
He rolled his eyes. "Well, unless you want me to call you Master or Daddy the whole time, I'd suggest giving me names to go with." Mark smirked slightly, until Seth came along. He listened and got into the back seat. "Why are you wanting to take me as a prisoner? Just a question. You don't have to answer it."

Jack:
He smiled wide, laughing slightly. "I can't believe it. You're actually..alive. i haven't seen anyone alive in what seems like forever. Its nice ta meet ya, Helena. And-And yeah. I was actually headin' the same way. My apartment is practically out of food altogether." He smiled softly at her. "Wow. Not only are you alive, but you're pretty too. Haha." He chuckled nervously after realizing that he called her cute. "Ah. Well, I mean. I wont come onto you or anything. The last thing we both probably need is to make anythin awkward, right? Uh. Do ya mind if i go with ya to the store?"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:42 pm

Seth:
I looked back at the two of them as I started up the car. "I would've let you run off, if it hadn't been for Michael." I told him honestly. Michael blushed, clearly frustrated by the fact I had told the prisoner his name. I looked at this Mark guy- It wasn't that I minded the age gap, he just wasn't my type. I preferred calm and collected guys. Like my brother, this guy was a total wreck. "The name's Seth. If you have a problem, report it to me. I don't expect you to like us, but I think you'll prefer our company over the flesh-eaters." Driving off, it was obvious this wouldn't be a pleasant trip.

Helena:
"It's difficult for me to believe you're real too." I replied, keeping my voices flat. I didn't want to do anything to interest this guy. It'd be better to keep things professional- After all, having to care for somebody was one of the main things I've been trying to keep myself from. Still, after that shock, it made my realize I couldn't possibly tell if they were any creatures nearby. "I just need supplies to last myself a few weeks. I've been hiding out in my gun-store. Do you have any weapons? I don't care if it's melee or whatever- I can give you any weapon of your choice will ammo, if you can escort me to the store and back." I waited for his reaction. If he refused, I'd just run from him- I didn't want to stay in contact with anyone, and maybe if I gave him something he needed he'd leave me alone. After all, this was a world that revolved around fending for yourself- hopefully he'd understand that.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Mark:

He smiled. "So, Michael. That's nice to know." He looked out the window, listening to Seth speak. "Wait. So. Am I not a prisoner? I mean, I'd definitely take Human company instead of those undead..I uh. I dont know if i told you my name yet. Its Mark."

Jack:
"Yeah. I uh. I have a bat. But thats it." He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "And sure, I can escort ye. It's not like its that fahr away." He smiled. "Ye don't have to give me anything though, its alright." He pointed infront of them. "Ready to keep goin? Hopefully we weren't too loud."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum