The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP)

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:09 pm

Michael:
It was hard not to glare at this guy. What was with his care-free attitude? The sun was starting to set... Damn, I had set us back a few hours. I clenched and unclenched one of my hands, feeling the way the muscles in my hands moved. I tried to seem calm, but it was obvious Seth was tense. We'd need to stop once we drove a few more miles, or we'd have to face the zombies in the night-time, which was not the plan. I took out a journal and began writing, careful to lean away from the new guy so he wouldn't see what I wrote. I had several finished journals, though I made sure to keep my foot on the bag they were in- There was no way in Hell anyone would see what I wrote.

Helena:
"Don't be stupid- I have plenty of guns and ammo." I waited a second to see if he was prepared- he looked a little too skinny to be holding a heavy bat in my opinion, but I decided he was as ready as he'd ever be, and continued to walk. It was a fast walk- I knew I had some time, but I needed to get back before it was dark, when it was easier for zombies to sneak up on you. We could smash the windows if they were locked, though I wasn't eager to do that, in case there was anything to pay attention to us around here...
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP)

Post by Markiplight Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:17 pm

Mark:

He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the window. Well, he might as well get some sleep. He hadnt slept in a day or two, due to his constant traveling. He didnt have anywhere to go that was safe to stay for more than an hour. In a matter of minutes, he was asleep, his mouth slightly open, but not snoring at all. His glasses were still on his face, which wasnt good for the glasses themselves or good for Marks face.

Jack:
He smiled slightly. "Nono. I wouldn't want to take your things. I'll be fine." He rubbed the back of his neck, walking towards the store, slightly faster.

Once they got there, Jack opened the door slowly, cursing the ding that the bell sent out. He hoped there werent any infected in there. They would have been immediately attracted to the noise.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Michael looked at the sleeping passenger... he guessed prisoner was the wrong word to use now. He tried tapping Mark on the shoulder. No reaction. "Hey," he whispered. Yet again, no reaction. Was he asleep or...? Michael's heart skipped a beat. He hadn't let an infected in here had he? Moving closer, he gently grabbed Mark's wrist. There was a pulse. "Good..." he thought to himself, but even as he did show, it was hard to shake his nervousness. He had only had his brother for company these past two years... and for three years it had only been his brother and Julian. "How lonely..." he mused, looking at the stranger with slight interest. Being careful not to disturb him, he slowly pulled off Mark's glasses, placing them in his hand.

"Fucking Hell." cursed Helena in her mind, looking at the clearing. Quite a few infected were already becoming visible. The town was too small for this store to be close to anything. Running inside, she was trying to find something, anything to barricade the entrances with.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:49 pm

Mark:

Mark had slept longer until Seth hit a bump pretty hard, making him hit hid head against the window, waking him up. He groaned, rubbing at his head and opening his eyes slowly. Wait. Why was everything blurry? Shit. Shit. Where did he put his glasses? He looked around,putting one of his hands on the seat. He looked in the general direction of Michael. "Uh. Do you know where my glasses are?"

Jack:

Jack followed after her, pushing a few shelves infront of the door. "Shite. Fuck." He looked around for more things to barricade the doors with.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:12 pm

Michael thought for a second. Where had he put the glasses again? "Oh, fuck, sorry." he said, quickly remembering and reaching into his pocket to retrieve the glasses. Handing them to the other boy, he retrieved his journal again and continued writing. He didn't know what to say to the boy- Sorry for taking your glasses? If he said anything, it would just bring up the fact that he... touched Mark while he was sleeping. He knew what that sounded like, so no: He would not bring it up.

Helena was starting to panic. "Fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck!" she cursed, trying to assist Jack. "I'll keep the door barricaded- you guard the windows. They're going to come in that way." It would only be a few minutes before the zombies started coming in. What could she use? She checked her pockets. Tape, a knife, some crumbled pieces of paper and matches. She had a plan. "Keep the windows clear. We'll make our escape that way." Taking the matches, she waited for the zombies to start charging in her way. She just hoped he could use that baseball bat.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:20 pm

Mark:
He smiled slightly. "Uh. Thanks. " he put on his glasses, finally able to see clearly. He sighed, continuing to rub his head. "What are you writing? And how long was I out?" He added, with a yawn. "Thanks for holding my glasses, anyways."

Jack:
He was slightly panicing, but he did what Helena had said, moving towards the windows. It was quiet then. Too quiet. Like the calm before the storm. And then he heard the groans. He got his bat ready, and began hitting as many zombies heads off as he could.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:03 am

Michael:
"You were out for an hour or so. We're almost to our destination." Michael was careful not to answer the other question. He carefully tried to erase the pencil mark that was streaked across his paper, after the bump on the road.

Seth:
Slowing the car as they neared the camping grounds, Seth couldn't help but feel this place had been... visited recently. There were no footprints, but the locked trailer doors couldn't be good. Grabbing a rifle, he got out and went toward one. He went up to the door of one of the three trailers at this camp site. "Anyone there?" he asked. He put his ear to the door. Rapid breathing could be heard. He knocked. A scream was heard, lasting a bit, before things were dead silent. Turning pale, he walked back to the car and started it up again. "We're getting out of this town. We have enough food to last us at least a week. Let's just hit up the latest convenience store, get some supplies, and be off."

Helena:
"Say clear when there's an opening. We'll make a run for it." Even as Helena said those words, she knew there was a slim chance they could outrun all of these undead. Once she set the place on fire, the zombies would be confused, and hopefully that would give them enough time to make an escape. Grabbing her pocket knife, she quickly cut her wrist. "Fuck..." she cursed quietly. It didn't seem like much, but it hurt like Hell. She squeezed her wrist. She needed enough blood so that the zombies would walk inside. It was safe to assume at least half of the undead would still follow them, but if she gave them another lead they would follow it. She tried not to cry as she smeared her blood against the floors and walls. It hurt to scrape already sore skin against the hard tile floor and brick wall, but it was at least clean- she had a very minor chance of an infection.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:57 pm

Mark :
Mark sat up straight. "What was that? Did someone scream??" He looked out the car window, his eyebrows furrowed.

Jack:
He began bashing in heads of the undead grunting as one of them almost got at his arm, but he managed to get them off and bash in their skull. He continued on before he spotted an opening. "Clear!" He shouted, bashing in more heads to get the opening bigger.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:28 pm

Michael:
I looked out the window, not daring to answer Mark's question. What could I say? By now I should've been able to say "It was just a zombie" or something casual to explain the situation, but I just couldn't- that woman was doomed, but what if we had came here before she did? Maybe we could've warned her... or we would've just ended up the prey. With these morbid thoughts internally screaming at me, I hugged my knees and tried to rest my head, anything to keep myself from thinking of what just occurred.

Helena:
I didn't even hesitate once he said it. Throwing several matches, I struggled out the window, looking back for a brief moment to see the place aflame. Why were the bright colours of the fire so beautiful, even when it did so much damage? "Come on, run!" I shouted, grabbing the boy's hand and trying to run as fast as I could manage. A few zombies had the ability to run, but most were slowly limping toward us. I felt a little bit of pride. Almost half of them walked into the burning building. We needed to keep running though, or we'd be food for these monsters.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:32 am

Mark:
He was starting to get nervous. "Michael. What was that?" He had his eyebrows furrowed with a few wrinkles on his forehead. His eyes clearly showed he was curious, and scared. What if they could have helped someone?

Jack:
Jack panted as he ran with Helena. Shit. Were they getting closer? Were they losing them? He didn't know. He couldn't even turn his head around in fear that they would be RIGHT there. "Are. Are we good?" He panted more. Shit hopefully his asthma would start up.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:49 am

Seth:
Seth suddenly stopped the car and looked at Mark. The younger boy was nervous- in his current state, he could make a mistake that got them all killed. "Do you want to live?" he asked roughly, glaring directly into the boy's eyes. If Michael wasn't right there, Seth would've gave the boy a bruise too while he was at it. "If you want to live, you have to follow every order I give you. If you don't want to do that, you should pack with the zombies- at least they don't have guns." Without saying another word, Seth started to drive again, not looking back to see how the boy reacted to what he said. In all honesty, he didn't care too much for the boy: he just needed to warn the boy before he came into contact with real monsters- the ones who just ate that poor woman's brains out.

Helena:
By some miracle, they both made it to the gun store. Helena's hands felt numb as she locked the door. Breathing heavily, she looked at the man whom she ended up teaming with today. "Are any more following us?" she managed to breathe. She probably should've checked herself, but she was too afraid to look out the window right now. After all that happened, she just needed to breathe- though by the looks of it, her new "friend" was in more critical condition than her.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:00 am

Mark:
Marks eyes widened as Seth had suddenly stopped the car. As he spoke, Mark could only hold his breath until Seth stopped speaking. Once Seth started driving again, Mark glanced to Michael before staring down in his lap. "could we have saved her." He whispered, not really expecting Seth or Michael to hear him. He was a real softie when it came to other people and him being able to help them.

Jack:
"I. I don't. Fah. fahk. I don't know." He turned around, still panting harshly, to look through the window. At the sight of nothing following them, he exhaled deeply, dropping to his ass to sit down and breath better. "we're. good. we're good." He closed his eyes, leaning his head against the wall. They were safe, and he was able to breathe.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:28 am

Michael:
The way Seth spoke shocked him. Why was he being so cruel? Michael turned to look at the boy next to him. He wanted to reach out a hand, tell Mark how Seth wasn't always this bad, but already he saw two issues with that- he knew acting close to another person would make Seth protective of him, and he didn't even know if the statement was true. "But hey," Michael reminded himself internally "It's not like I like guys right? So Seth has nothing to be worried about!" the thought gave him a little bit of confidence for a second, before a thick sense of reality beat him down- He couldn't say, at least for certain, that was true. He glanced at Mark. Sure, the guy was attractive but- "What am I thinking?" he thought to himself. This was a matter of survival- there was no time for romance! Still, he couldn't help but wonder if he'd be nearly as bothered if he had fallen for a girl- what was so different? Sulking, Michael kept looking out the window, refusing to think any more on the subject. "We need to stop for the night- there are apartments nearby." he commented quietly.

Helena:
I carefully scanned my eyes across the room, checking the racks for any stolen weapons. Nothing seemed out of place. Going into the back room, I made sure it was just as secure. "Take it easy. We at least got some supplies." With a stupid grin, I held up a bag of groceries- enough food for two days at most, but it was something. Grabbing an orange, I handed the rest of the food to him. "We'll need to find a new place after tommo-" I stopped myself from speaking as pain shot up my hand. A huge scab had formed on my other arm, shocking where I had cut my wrist.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:36 am

Mark:
Mark gritted his teeth, closing his eyes and letting out a sigh. Fuck. They probably could have. They could have helped her. but nooo, mark was sitting in the back of a car, not able to help her. He bit his lip as his eyes started to water. Fuck, why was he getting so emotional? He didn't know the girl. All he knew is that they could have possibly saved her from a gruesome death.

Jack:
He chuckled as she told him to take it easy. "Well, fahkin shite. Sure. Ill just sit he-." He stopped as he noticed she was in pain. He then saw the scab on her arm. Jack shoved himself back against the wall. "I. You. Are you infected???" His eyebrows were furrowed and started to hyperventilate again. The first human he's met in months and she. Was she infected?
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:54 am

Seth:
Doing as Michael suggested despite wanting to get out of this town as soon as possible, Seth parked the car in front of the apartment, hopped out, and opened the door. Michael practically ran out, but the other boy... his eyes were watering. Shit, did I make him worse?" "C'mon kid- there's no use crying over spilt brains." It was supposed to be a joke, but even as he said that, the boy's expression only got more dramatic. Sighing, Seth walking inside, gun in hand, letting Michael control the situation. He hated dealing with children... except his brother, of course.

Michael:
"Um, hey- you ok man?" I asked in a sort of buff, quiet tone, trying to make my voice sound deeper without it being to obvious I was trying to look uncaring and aloof. I didn't want to get attached to anybody- dependency killed the most people. Still... should I be cruel? I just felt I was giving off an awkward vibe, not too sure how to act. "If you want to talk, we can- I'm not as mean-spirited as my brother." I took his hand, trying to urge him to get out of the car.

Helena:
Her immediate reaction was to roll her eyes. Infected? Really? Still, when she looked at her arm, she realized it might've seemed like it. "Oh this? No, no, calm down." she said, touching his shoulders to try to encourage him to get quiet and listen to her. "I got this when I cut my wrist. Did you see? I used my blood to distract them- this was on purpose: If I turn out infected, you can shoot me on site ok? But at best I'll just be in pain for a few days." She wasn't sure if he believed her, but at least it looked like he was listening. Taking the orange and peeling it, I wondered how long ago it was since that store was attacked- the fruit was somehow still delicious.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:59 am

Mark:
Mark swallowed, Shaking his head. "No." He mumbled, shit did he have a bass-y voice. "We could have helped her." He got out of the car without Michael's help. "We could have helped her, but we didn't." He wiped at his face before slowly following Seth inside. "Don't worry about me."

Jack:
He sighed, relaxing. "Fuck. Right.I. Uh. I'm sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Just. tell me if anythin starts happenin."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:19 am

Seth:
"The place is old- no fresh undead should be in here. I think the showers might even work." I said to myself, sudden cheery optimism on my face. I glanced at both of them- Michael was walking too close to Mark for my taste, but I said nothing. I was going to suggest Mark sleep in a separate room, but was interrupted by Michael. "Brother, can I share a room with the newbie?" The bold statement made me take a step back for a second, before regaining my cool. I always slept in the same room as Michael since Julius died... what was up here? The look of Michael's face was uncomfortable, and sadly I knew the reason why. I couldn't help it- he was MY family- so why couldn't I keep him to myself? Still, I had to keep my cool. "Sure, but only if the punk wants you too." I managed to say, trying to scare the kid by glaring at him. Nobody should be allowed to take my brother...

Helena:
A sarcastic laugh escaped my lips. "It's not everyday I get accused of being a zombie." I replied coldly, before putting another slice of orange in my mouth. Damn, I loved oranges. I looked out the window- was it nighttime already? I usually wouldn't have cared since this building was practically zombie-proof, with bullet-proof windows and plenty of guns, but stuck in here with another person... this would be a long night.

Ooc: Hey, what about your other person? :/ When she joining??
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:31 am

Mark:

He chuckled forcibly. "I'm not really a punk. And I don't care. I probably wont sleep much anyways, tonight." He ended up sighing, messing with his hair. "And you can stop glaring at me. I didn't do anything." He mumbled, sitting down.

Jack:
"....Sorry." He mumbled, starting to eat an apple. He didn't mean to falsely accuse her. He was just scared.

Lexi: She had heard people in her hideout. Fuck. people? Or zombies? She couldn't tell. nevertheless, she took her shotgun and walked towards the room where she heard the voices quietly, before busting down the door and holding the shotgun to the two intruders. "PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS IN THE AIR OR ILL SHOOT."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:51 am

Michael:
I took the opportunity to jump to Mark's side. "I'll be fine Seth! As he said, he doesn't care, so it shouldn't be an issue!" As soon as I said that I realized I gave away the fact my voice wasn't deep but a nice cheery medium, not that I cared that much: I was safe today. I felt guilty, seeing how disappointed Seth was, but I was tired of him always wanted to wrap his arms around me. It was just... weird, how affectionate he was with me.

Helena:
Adrenaline shot through every inch of me. Her HIDEOUT? I ran up to her, pushing the gun away so we were face to face. "This is my gunshop girly- don't steal my fucking weapons." Sure, she could shoot me in the face, but nobody would steal my gunshop, not after I worked so hard to earn it! The world could end, but this place was NOT a charity! Those her her weapons, and only hers, unless she deemed somebody worthy enough to own them.

Ooc: Dun mess with Helena Razz
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:02 am

Mark:
He looked to Michael, rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah. I don't mind." He mumbled.

Jack:
Jack just watched Helena practically go batshit crazy. Well. Fuck. He definitely wouldnt mess with her.

Lexi:
She stood, staring at Helena with her being so close to her face, and swallowed. "I. I...Uh. Here." She held the gun out to Helena. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't see anyones stuff here and nobody was here..."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:19 am

Seth:
I didn't have to listen to what they were saying to see how affectionate Mark was already being with Michael. Still, seeing how uncomfortable they both were, I decided I'd try to use the situation to my advantage. Coming up to Mark, I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I didn't want to have to tell you this, out of embarrassment for my brother, but since you're sleeping in the same room as him I might as well tell you- Michael really loves boys." I then quickly walked to my room, leaving Michael oblivious to what I had told Mark.

Helena:
I took the gun from her casually, stepping a few spaces back. "How many bullets did you use?" I asked, examining my gun for any injuries, like a prized horse. She then turned to both of them "I am not sure if I told the chick, but the name's Helena. I think you both should introduce yourselves. Also, I want to know how many allies you fools already have." Pointing the gun at them, she motioned for them to sit.

Ooc: Helena is an old character of mine. It's unintentional, but now that I think of it, this isn't the first time she's treated her future friends like dogs. Razz Then again, in the first roleplay I did of her she got raped. X_X Non-explicit ofc, but her and all her sisters ended up getting violated... she got revenge on one of the bad guys though, but she later became allies with her original attacker... I love her because of her strong spirit and her ability to not hold grudges if she needs to work with people. Still, if you betray this bitch twice she will shoot on site.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:33 am

Mark:
He blinked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Uh. Thats not really. Not a pro-" He stopped as Seth walked away. "That was weird.."

Jack: His eyes widened. "I-I just fahkin helped us stay alive an now yer gonna try an shoot me??? You KNOW that I don't have any allys. Ye practically fuckin saved me." He sat against the wall with his hands in the air.

Lexi: She held her breath, going by jack and holding her hands in the air aswell. "I. My only ally is my dad. I haven't seen him in weeks."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:45 am

Michael:
"Hmm? What did he say?" Michael said innocently, taking Mark's hand and playing with it, placing it on his head and just being silly. He was in a rather neutral mood after all that happened today, but he was trying to cheer Mark up by being playful, not aware in the slightest his brother would say something like that.

Helena:
Sighing, she put the gun back on one of the racks and ran a hand through her hair. "The gun was just an incentive. I'm not too fond of shooting anyone, especially with a sore hand. Still," she looked at the girl who had just waved a gun in her face earlier. "I won't think twice if somebody messes with my store, especially when they looked like they'd never held a gun in their life." Sitting down, she passed the grocery bag to the girl. "I think we can still risk not checking for supplies until tomorrow, if we don't waste all the food greedily. I can still shoot better than any of you, but I'd rather not use my better hand until it's repaired."
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:02 am

Mark:
"Just. uh. He said that you really love boys." Mark shrugged. But I mean, it's not like thats a problem to me. People like who they like. "

Jack:
He just nodded, staying quiet.

Lexi:
"S-Sorry." She mumbled again, not taking anything from the grocery bag, and just handing it to Jack. She felt guilty and didn't want to take any of their supplies.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:12 am

Michael:
"Wha-" Michael could barely believe what he was hearing. Seth told him that, and what's more, he was okay with it?! "I- I am not gay." he stuttered, his face blushing a deep red. Why would Seth say that? Feeling his shoulders and hands start to shake, he tried to look calm, but something about this situation was so... frightening, and he didn't even know why.

Helena:
It was strange she didn't take anything from the bag, but I was in too foul of a mood to object. Sure, she wasn't my favorite person, but she better not starve herself. "I am going to sleep in the backroom. The chica can come too, but men sleep in a separate room, end of story." Stretching, Helena carefully made her way to the back room, closing but not locking it. Laying down on her back, she tried to sleep but found it rather difficult after all of the excitement today.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum