The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doubt. (Open.)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Doubt. (Open.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Doubt. (Open.)

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:57 pm

"Hi mom, hi dad.." The Earth murmured quietly as he took his seat next to Chase. He glanced down at his glass and decided to take sip cause why not? Once the liquid touched his tongue he made a slight face but still swallowed. Ehh, it was.. okay. Had a weird taste. The boy seemed to act different once his parents had arrived. He seemed quiet, submissive.

"I assume you've been watching Myles, Sir?" Myles' father, John, asked Chase with a brow raised. The man's voice seemed smooth, yet dangerously cold. The Earth didn't say much of anything, sometimes stealing glances to the Water.

Crystal, Myles' mother, kept a hard glance at her son. What was it about these two that seemed.. Off? Myles knew. However he'd never tell a single soul. The younger learned the hard way-- However with his mother's makeup he hid it quite well.

Last edited by ItsXander on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Ooc: This is awkward. No desc of your parents??
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Ooc;
Well I wasn't really planning on making a desc but I can?
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:23 pm

Ooc: DO IT. Adds more to the story- are they abusive, obsessive, overly kind, don't give a shit, etc?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:44 pm

Ooc: Okay okay I edited it
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Chase shook hands with both of them, but immediately he noticed a change in the young Earth. "Madam, if I'm not mistaken you're a Time right? How is your business coming along? Oh, and you're his father right? You raised him well- I'm quite fond of the boy." He kept his voice exactly how it was supposed to be- cool but charming. He spoke like a businessman himself, cheerful and without any worries.

After a little while the Ices had stopped dancing, taking a bow and leaving the stage. "Myles," the older man said, casually resting his hand on his head again. "I think it's time for you to make your speech, and then I am inclined to ask if I can the first dance with you."

Ooc: Chase is prepared for this war. *grabs the condoms* JK JK
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:40 pm

This caused the parents to chuckle lightly. "Why thank you. And you better be nice to my son, he's been through a lot." John's voice changed to a mutter at the last sentence.

"U-uh, yes Sir." Myles nodded and stood up, walking to the stage. Once he was standing before everyone, he cleared his throat.

"Hello ladies, gentlemen, and everyone in between. I personally would like to thank you all for coming." The young Earth started, voice full of authority. "As you know, I have been selected to be the new Head Earth. As I am quite honored, I must warn you that I have no idea what I am doing." He joked, smiling slightly. That comment made quite a few laugh and chuckle. "However, I will do my best to make sure that the decisions I make are right and just. I still have a bit to learn, but I'm willing and able. Thank you for this great opportunity. I hope you all have a great night, and enjoy the rest of the banquet." The boy smiled and walked off the stage as soon as people started clapping. Jesus Christ that was nerve racking... He sighed in relief as he ran a hand through his blond hair.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Music started playing again, and Chase approached Myles, a mischievous look on his face as he bowed and extended his hand toward Myles. In a calm, somewhat flirtatious voice, Chase asked "Shall I take your first dance?"
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:24 pm

Myles' face soon turned a dark shade of red. "O-oh. Yes s-sir." Soon he felt the taller pull him close, which made him blush darker.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4