The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doubt. (Open.)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Doubt. (Open.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Doubt. (Open.)

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:48 am

Trying to avoid being distracted by the cute blush across the boy's face, Chase started the car. He handed Xander his phone- "Look up the movies playing and Tell me what you want to see, and DON'T check my messages." With a warning look, Chase drove off, enjoying the feeling of the fast car he had. The country was small, so cars were not something needed often, but when a car was this professional- it never mattered how short the ride was.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:52 am

"Yes Sir." Myles nodded, looking up what movies were playing. He found one that seemed interesting and told Chase about it. "What'cha think?"
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:04 am

Chase looked at it "Umm, the rating for this is- Nevermind, let's go see it. That is, if you want to." He wasn't a fan of showing Myles a movie which seemed this... rough, but he supposed the boy could handle it.

Ooc: Correct me if I'm wrong but, that sounds like a fitting genre for them. XD The way I described it, it could be a freaky horror or a movie with tons of nudity- or both, take your pick.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:08 am

Ooc;
Oh god yes xD Both please!

Ic;
Myles shrugged. "Sure. I'm sure it won't be /that/ bad." He smirked.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:39 am

The Zero who gave them their tickets almost asked Myles age, but bit her tongue. Chase didn't blame her. Myles looked way younger than what he was, at least to Chase, and two men going to see this movie... it just seemed odd. Still, nobody really seemed to bother them afterwards, and they quickly got their seats in the theatre. "I'm not sure... this is the type of movie you want to see?" Chase asked, not sure if the boy got the movie mistaken for something else.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:27 pm

"To be honest I just picked a random film that looked cool. 'Sides, I'm sure I can handle whatever it is." The young Earth shrugged.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:02 pm

Wanting to slap himself across the face, Chase sunk into his seat. "Oh course he didn't actually check what it was about!" Feeling a little defeated, Chase waited to see how Myles would repond. The opening was pretty normal- A large family moving into a haunted house... What happened next in the movie could have only been directed by the erotic version of Michael Bay. (Yes, I made that reference.)
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:41 pm

Myles' found himself cringing from what was happening on the screen. Jesus Christ! What kind of people actually watch this stuff?! ....Apparently Chase and I. The Male groaned as his eyes scanned over what was happening to two women.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:58 pm

Chase looked over at the younger Earth. "Hey," he whispered, leaning over so that the boy could hear him over the loud sounds of monsters and screams "Do you wanna get out of here? I prefer quieter movies myself." Even as he spoke, he struggled to contain his snickering. [i]"Is he really that disturbed?" Chase thought quietly, admiring how human this kid seemed to him- after all, he had been through plenty of chaos, starting a nation at age 19... Now he was 22, and still trying to keep everything under control. Now that he thought of it, would he be replaced once he died? It wasn't like his many roles were always required but... he couldn't imagine this place running without him. Could anyone else? He considered himself a vital part of society- everyone knew and loved him, but was it vanity telling him his role was needed?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:07 pm

"Y-yes, please." He whispered back, blushing at himself in embarrassment.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:19 pm

In seconds Chase had got up, extending his hand to help Myles up. Once he had got up though, Chase quickly dashed out of the theatre, dragging the poor boy with him. As soon as they exited the place, Chase stopped, breathing in the cold night air. "You know what this means?" the Water said, his voice in a light, teasing tone.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:32 pm

"What?" The young Earth looked up at the other with a brow raised, his cheeks still a light pink. He noticed that the Water was still holding his hand which made his blush go a shade darker.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:50 pm

In a flash, Chase spun the poor boy around and caught him in his arms, noting the boy's shy face and feeling pleased with himself. "You're my date for the evening." he answered, before letting Myles stand and running a hand through Myles hair once he had done so. Getting in the car, Chase asked him "Do you want to go the banquet? It's pretty much just a congratulations to you for being chosen- I doubt everyone will be as happy you were selected though."
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:21 pm

"O-oh." By now Myles' face was a bright red. Once he got in the car he fastened his seatbelt and glanced up at the other. "D-doesn't matter to m-me. Whatever y-you wanna do." He couldn't help but me a stuttering, shy mess now.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:37 pm

"No, what do you want to do tonight?" Chase asked softly, reaching over so that his face was barely an inch from Myles. He knew he shouldn't behave like he did with Myles, but he couldn't help it. Taking one of the younger guys hands, he waited for a response.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:57 pm

The younger looked up into the older's eyes, blushing at how close their faces were to each other's. "U-um.. I-I don't know.." Myles averted his gaze to the side, not wanting to look at the other, feeling his heart racing.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:53 pm

Frowning a little, Chase decided to take the situation to a less serious note. "Mmm, I'm a Ruin." he teased, licking the boy's neck before pulling away. Starting the car and beginning to drive, he acted as if nothing happened.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:05 pm

The boy's eyes widened as he felt the other's tongue run against his neck. A quiet yelp escaped his lips. "M-mm." Immediately Myles had bit his bottom lip to contain his noises. He glanced over at Chase, cheeks red as ever.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Chase glanced at the boy before continuing to talk "I hate to ruin the fun, but your parents will be at the party, so I better take you there- Even if they know you're in my trustworthy hands, it's better to not take any chances." He drove for a bit, not saying much. It wasn't like he didn't want to talk- the silence just felt... comfortable.

Ooc: Chase always RUINS the fun XD
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Instead of speaking, he simply nodded, averting his gaze to the window. The blush was still very visible on his cheeks. Myles wasn't dumb. He caught what Chase had said, and had giggled quietly to himself.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:49 pm

The Water didn't bother asking what was wrong- he knew exactly what he did, and how he made the younger boy blush so furiously. Parking the car, he got out and opened the door for Myles. "Shall we go in m'lady?" Chase joked, hoping it would make the boy just irritated enough to not be too distracted by Chase the whole evening.

Ooc: Chase has a big ego Razz Sorry!
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:06 pm

"M-m'lady?" This made the poor boy even more flustered. He got out, covering his face in embarrassment. However the younger did stay close to the Male.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:28 pm

After they were greeted by the door by a Time, Chase put two of his fingers at Myle's back, steering him like a child through the maze of people. The place was quite beautiful- instead of the party taking place at the base it had taken place in an actual sort of banquet hall- Chase didn't need a disguise this time, due to him often attending random parties, and nobody had really expected the Mysterious "Bun" to appear in the first place. "You, me, and your lovely parents shall sit over here." he said, gesturing to a table for four. "That is, I can be your guest for tonight right?" he said the last words softly, yet it wasn't quite a whisper. "Oh, and by the way," he said, grabbing a bottle of champagne and pouring a glass for both of them "You'll have to make a speech. Just a simple thing, to say thank you for coming, what the position means to you, etcetera." Chase shrugged and pointed toward the stage, where the Ices were performing an elegant dance, with seemingly Chinese origins, just by the look of the make-up and motions the dancers were making. "You'll have to make it up there during the middle of the party- I hope you don't mind."
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:35 pm

"N-no, it's fine. I'm sure I can figure out what to say." Myles shrugged, running a hand through his hair. Once Chase had finished pouring his glass and handed it to him, he made a face. Myles didn't drink. He never had, which embarrassed him. Usually kids his age would have already downed many drinks, however he didn't feel the need to.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Chase looked at the face Myles made and chuckled. "You don't need to drink if you don't want to. I can only drink a glass or I won't act like myself." Chase sat down, leaning back and closing his eyes. "Your parents are here." he said without opening them, and of course, a few seconds later two figures sat down- very beautiful people. Chase didn't know them very well actually, but at least their outward appearance made them look respectable.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next