The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main stage

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Main stage  Empty Main stage

Post by light_in_the_dark Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:23 pm

Shiki made his way through the hallways of the theater ,Silently gliding through the abandoned halls the faint laughter and music he heard should of frightened him,would of frightened many but it just lead him home.
He stepped on the stage uncaring if anyone else had decided to explore the theater today and asd soon as he reached the middle of the stage it seemed as though the music became louder ,fuller, and he couldn't help smiling and letting it embrace him .The melody made him move spinning and dancing in complex patterns that seemed pre planned but really just came from inside and what the music made him feel,he was truly himself on this stage and was a feeling he could never get enough of.

light_in_the_dark

Back to top Go down

Main stage  Empty Re: Main stage

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Chase looked at the property. "So this is the haunted theatre?" he thought to himself, looking at it. He could see why the other Waters wanted to get rid of it. The whole place looked like it might collapse, plus the locals were complaining about teenagers going in the place. He was the only Water set up to investigate it, but he had been told a few Smokes would be coming with him. However, they were already two hours late! With a sigh, he entered the building.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by light_in_the_dark Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:39 pm

He abruptly stopped as the music suddenly died,"someone is here" he thought to himself,Pushing limp damp bangs out of his eyes before jumping of the stage and making way towards to entrance ,footsteps making no sounds as he slide through the shadows out of habit.

light_in_the_dark

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Xander walked down the quiet street, looking around. He usually didn't take this way home but decided to anyway. He saw the abandoned theater that was supposedly haunted. Bored with not having anything else to do, he walked to the entrance doors and entered quietly.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Chase didn't see anything, but felt paranoid and took out his flashlight. He moved it around the place, checking for anythi- He could've sworn he saw something, but when he looked closer, nothing was there. He walked deeper inside, cautious with every step.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by light_in_the_dark Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:49 pm

Shiki saw the flashlight before the person behind it,"can I help you ?" voice monotone,he couldn't help wincing at the echoes "also I would appreciate if you would get that damn light out of my face"

light_in_the_dark

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Xander couldn't see anything.. Nothing at all. The boy took his phone out, turning the flashlight on. 'Hmm.. I wonder if this place actually is haunted.' He walked through the worn out theater, curious.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:03 pm

"Who are you?" Chase asked, lowering his flashlight but still annoyed. He just came to see what valuable items could be saved and sold. He had heard of teenagers running through here before, though he realized this guy was actually his age, and stronger then him... Still, crimes like murder and robbery were rare... right?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by light_in_the_dark Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:09 pm

"someone wondering what you are doing in my home"Shiki replied "I believed I asked how I can help you?"he stepped closer wondering what this mans purpose was in coming here.

light_in_the_dark

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:52 pm

The Four explored the abandoned theater, walking down a hall. He looked around, taking in the many tears on the walls, the dishevelment of picture frames, ect. He wasn't going to lie, it certainly gave him an eerie feeling. He could've sworn he heard talking.. But then again, it was probably just his mind playing tricks on him.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Chase took a step back, confused. "This is the abandoned theatre right? I was told to check it out and see if anything useful was here... nobody has any legal papers for this old place!" He didn't know what trick this guy was trying to play, but he needed to sto- Chase fell down, hitting his back hard against the creaky wooden floorboards.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by light_in_the_dark Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:04 pm

"Be careful!" Shiki exclaimed,perhaps a bit too loudly"It is dangerous here if you don't know where to step,and I am perhaps the only thing here to care if anything happens to you if only because it would be troublesome" He leaned down and offered his hand "allow me to show you to a safe place were we can continue talking."despite his almost kind words his voice was almost robotic and his face stern.

light_in_the_dark

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:15 pm

Xander heard the voices get louder as he got closer to the main stage. He flashed his phone at the front of the stage, seeing two dark figures. His eyes widened and he immediately locked his phone, shutting the light off.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:19 pm

Chase accepted his offer of help, following closely behind him. However, once he had to stop and look back. He thought he saw somebody, but maybe it was his imagination? "Hello?" he called out, curious if one the Smokes had finally arrived.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by light_in_the_dark Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:24 pm

"please join us "Shiki said to the unseen third person,"I would like to know your business here as well" he walked back stage to where a small dirty window let some light in and allowed the strewn about mannequins,costumes, and props to be seen before stopping and looking at the one following him.

light_in_the_dark

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:29 pm

"C-chase?" He called out, weary. The boy looked up at the other figure, confused. He was going to ask what the hell was going on but made his way up, closer to the other person who he thought was his brother-in-law.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:35 pm

"Xander? What are you doing here?" Chase demanded, confused as to what his perfect brother-in-law was doing in such a strange place.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by light_in_the_dark Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:38 pm

"That is what I would like to know of both of you."Shiki interrupted "This place is not safe for outsiders and I do not care to look after people that don't know when to stay out."he hissed and glared at them, frown on his face and his arms crossed on his chest .

light_in_the_dark

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:48 pm

"I-I was just on my way home and decided to have a quick look in here. What're you do-" The shorter lad was cut off by the stranger. "Is this place really haunted?" He looked to the stranger, crossing his arms as well.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Chase looked at the two of them, before bursting out in laughter at the sight of their expressions. Once he quieted himself, he said "I am here because the Smokes voted to destroy this building. I voted against it, but it still is my job to see what's left here."
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by light_in_the_dark Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:57 pm

"NO!YOU CAN'T !" Shiki panicked showing emotion for the first time."you can't do that ,it's mine !" a sudden wind whipped through the building door slamming and the sound of laughter and music whipped through the air.

light_in_the_dark

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Xander's eyes widened and he jumped a little, bumping into Chase. The small boy blushed immensely. "S-shit, sorry Chase."
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Chase instinctively grabbed hold of Xander, holding the boy to his chest. Chase let go once he realized what he was doing, but he still gripped Xander's hand, pulling him away as the loud eerie music continued to play. "What the Hell are you doing?!" he yelled, looking at Shiki as if he has just met the Grim Reaper.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by light_in_the_dark Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:28 pm

"Not me ,the theater.it knows you have no love for it and do not belong!"Shiki hissed "destroying this place would bring more harm than you know,you would destroy a way of live ,the memories of many ,and ."he paused here before whispering with downward eyes "my home..."

light_in_the_dark

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Xander blushed as he was pulled closer to the taller male's chest. The boy was flustered as Chase let him go, but kept a strong grip on the Four's hand. "But.. It's not that u-useful in people's eyes. Surely they'll demand that it be d-destroyed soon.. Plus with all the rumors about it being haunted.." He murmured, his gray eyes locked on the stranger.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next