The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just inside the Main Doors

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just inside the Main Doors  Empty Just inside the Main Doors

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:42 am

"So this was it huh? The main entrance didn't make this place seem to bad but of course looks are far from everything." Seth slowly took his first few steps deeper inside, taking a few moments to look over the long forgotten food stand. He partly wished some old candy had been left behind but sadly nothing that tasty was there. A deep tired sigh left him and without even missing a beat he slowly slipped on his knuckle guarded gloves. People had been missing after entering this place and someone needed to find out why. At least that's what the boss said when he threw Seth the file and yelled get on it.

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Just inside the Main Doors  Empty Re: Just inside the Main Doors

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:13 am

The mime ran down the empty halls, her heart beating faster and faster. The spiders scuttled along the walls of the theatres. She hated spiders. She hated hiding. Was this really happening? She couldn't quite believe everything she remembered- Her father, a wealthy Five from the Chosen distract, was arguing with her. Somehow, things got physical and... a knife? "Oh god, what have I done?" Mimian, or "the mime", as she was called, thought. Would they throw her in The Dungeons? What about the Base...? She shuddered. She heard you could be put in there, but she hoped it was just a myth. Even if she didn't get put in The Dungeons, she would become a Zero. Shivering from the cold, she started to climb up toward the very back seats of the theatre... it would be hard to spot her up there.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:20 am

Slowly Seth started to take steps deeper into the theater, hoping to find some answers but understanding if it all just turned out to be nothing. His hands kept causally by Seth's side but were ready for someone to jump out. His grey eyes carefully scanned over the rows of seats in front of him and could be seen from above walking down further and further in. He stopped half way and raised a curious eyebrow. For a place where people were meant to disappear this all seemed pretty silent. So with a shrug he took in a deep breath and asked out. "Hey is anyone here? Like real people? No ghosts please as I really can't help you."

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:27 am

The mime held her breath. Would he come up here and find her? She sat under one of the many seats, curled tightly into a ball and waited. "I killed him, I killed him." she knew by now people were looking all over for her and her father. Well, nobody knew it was her... yet. But who else would murder such a well-respected man? Murder was so unheard of among the nation... she still couldn't understand the expression her mother made, as she helped Mimian clean up the blood. She closed her eyes. The mime wouldn't be found here. If she was, her life would be over.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:25 pm

His eyes quickly turned towards the front row and a curious eyebrow slowly started to lift. Was that shuffling he heard up there? It was so damn faint but for a moment it seemed like...Hmm this needed to be checked out. Step by step he came up the stairs, growing ever closer to the top row. His hands were at the ready but overall Seth's stance was relaxed, almost inviting. A warm smile grew upon his face and in a tone that would make even the most terrified kitten come out of hiding he whispered. "Hello? Sorry if I scared you but right now I'm just here to help."

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:35 pm

The mime could see him from where she was hiding. Hopefully he wouldn't be able to do the same. She was still shivering, the cold becoming unbearable. "Please don't find me!" she internally screamed, clutching the small kitchen knife she had in her hand harder. She had killed her father with this. She had taken it and ran, once her mother and her cleaned up the evidence. It was the only thing her mother had given to her... she coughed. As soon as the Air's head turned her way, she ran. She didn't know where she was going- the hallways were dark and confusing, but she still needed to run.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:53 pm

"Wait please stop!" Seth silently cursed under his breath and made chase. He jumped from the front row with a thud and quickly kept on her trail. Luckily he had taken the time to look over this place's layout and took a hard right. Within moments he was able to cut off this rather quick stranger and held up both his hands in peace. Deep puffs of hair entered his lungs and after a moment of regaining control he let out another whisper, trying to keep the mood soft. "I'm not here to hurt you so please can we all just take a moment to chill and talk this whole thing out cause I'll be honest.." He groaned softly and rubbed his left knee. "That was a way longer drop then I thought and this is really starting to hurt."

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:59 pm

The mime froze. ...Talk? She leaned up against the nearest wall, knife in her right hand. She would listen for now, but she couldn't speak. The moment she spoke the secret would be out. She, Mimian Laureen, would be charged with murder and put in The Dungeons at best. Her green eyes glanced over the stranger. His knee was hurt, but he was strong. Still, if she relaxed and looked nice, maybe she could take him by surprise. "Will I kill again?" she didn't enjoy the thought, but she knew that was the most likely result.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:14 pm

His trained grey eyes posted that knife and even tho you couldn't tell by looking it made him very nervous. Slowly he took another step closer with hands still raised and that welcoming smile going strong. In reality he was memorizing her face and looks incase something happened but that was just the cop in him. As for the man well....he actually thought she looked pretty damn cute, like buy her dinner kind of cute. "Okay well then i'll be the one to talk and you can answer at any time okay? My name is Seth and alot of people have been vanishing from this very spot, have you been attacked recently? Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:24 pm

"I... I don't know about any vanishings, sir." The mime raised an eyebrow when he stepped closer. She didn't answer the last question, only gripped her knife harder. Would he try to restrain her? She didn't know how strong this guy was, but there was no way he could get the knife from her without some moderate injuries. "I am the mime." she said, knowing that name alone was something of interest, since she had disappeared for six months with only a few sightings of her being confirmed since then... most of them were confirmed because of her video footage. She hadn't cut her hair since she went missing. It was short six months ago... now it was down to her waist. She remembered stealing into people's houses to use their showers... luckily people in the Chosen district rarely locked their houses, so she had been able to keep herself clean all this time. She wondered if the cop would believe it was even her, considering how rare the sightings were up until now.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Did she say the mime? No there's no damn way she was the mime. I mean come on, first ghosts and now the mime? Holy hell this was going to be a nightmare back at HQ. None the less he nodded a few times and stopped maybe only a couple feet from her. A deep laugh like dark honey echoed from Seth's lips and his stance become very chill as he leaned against the wall. "You're the mime? You just happen to be hanging out in what's considered one of the most haunted places around? Okay is this some kind of paperback horror novel or what? I mean if I knew the mime was this beautiful then hell I'd have tried to find you just to see if you'd like to go out for a nice dinner."

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:52 pm

The mime relaxed a little. Who was this guy? A little surprised by the compliment, she moved a little away from him, not wanting to blush and be seen as less intimidating. "This place isn't haunted." she breathed, taking her eyes off him for a mere two seconds to glance around the place. "It's only a school children's myth, just like I am, I suppose." She didn't take her eyes off him again. "Who went missing? I had nothing to do with that crime." She knew saying that wouldn't let her off the hook- She's stolen and trespassed on property, and soon people would figure out she was a murderer. She couldn't waste time being nice to this guy, or they'd find her.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:01 pm

Eyes moving away from me and was that a blush on her cheeks? Okay clear signs of relaxing but damn she is not letting go of that knife. None the less he was making progress and that was more then enough for now. Seth kept his calm stance against the wall and sent a playful wink her way, wanting to see if he could get that cute blush to pop up again. "A number of cold cases seem to revolve around this place and since work so slow they sent me here." Slowly he pulled off his warm thick jacket and gently handed it her way still wearing that same caring smile. "You look cold as hell Ms.Mine so please take my jacket."

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:15 pm

She kept her gaze on him, trying to hide the fact he was making her blush. She was freezing cold, but when he handed her the jacket she realized she couldn't put it on without being defenseless for a short period of time. She wanted to refuse, but another gust of cold air made her change her mind. Trying to put it on quickly, she added "The name's Mimian. The mime was what my father used to call me."
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:24 pm

Another note was added to his already growing mental file of this captivating girl. He smiled alittle brighter at how cute she acted trying to put that coat on quickly. For a moment their eyes met and he swore for a split second there all he could see was pain. This caused worry to fill his heart so of course he couldn't just leave her be. "Hey listen I know we just met and all but would you like to grab something to eat? If restaurants aren't your thing we could always just order out at my place?

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Mimian tried to think of a reply... what could she say? She didn't want to be around him when it was found out what happened to her father? She knew her mother might get in trouble too, but she could care less about her mother after all the times she'd ignored Mimian. After much hesitation, the mime quietly nodded, unsure of what else to say. What could she say? Setting the knife down, she replied in a meek voice "Where would you rather go?" She suddenly realized how big this jacket was on her slender figure, and wondered if she looked as ridiculous as she was feeling. Maybe her overly defensive nature was the cause for his laughter earlier? It was hard to read his emotions, and any emotions she thought she saw in his eyes could've very well been faked to lure her away from here.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:56 pm

The moment she dropped the knife all of his stress simply melted away. Holy hell he was scared this would turn out ugly but luck was once more on his side. He led the two of them outside and kept rather close to her side, feeling a very strong need to protect her. Maybe it was how cute she looked in his jacket, or maybe Seth was just as soft as the guy said he was. None the less he was happy to see her grow to trust him even if it was only alittle. "Oh no I always ask the girl where she wants to go on a first date. It would be very ungentlemen like of me to not ask the lady what sort of food sounds the best to her."

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:09 pm

The mime finally felt herself smile. She was still worried, but as long as he didn't find out while she was around him, she'd be fine. "I'm really not picky" she replied, feeling a little more carefree now, not caring if her long hair blew around in the wind as they exited the building. Her carefree mood vanished though, as she realized he might've come here with other Airs... it was hard to tell how fast the news traveled of her father's "disappearance".
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:17 pm

The only ones outside were just them. Seth had come alone as the Captain had figured this would be a pretty cut and dry kind of job. He quickly walked the two of them over to his personal pitch black truck and carefully opened the door for her. "Yeah I don't really like taking squad cars cause they sort of can't handle some of the off road driving needed for the job. Oh also do you like pizza? I was thinking maybe pizza and movie at my place? I've got like the best section ever if you love comedy or horror....or action....or really anything."

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:31 pm

The mime listened to what he was saying politely, answering small simple questions with small simple answers. Yes she liked pizza. She enjoyed horror, but after all that happened she just said she was up for anything. She didn't talk much unless somebody asked her a question. Getting in the truck, she studied him carefully. He didn't seem like that bad of a guy, but now that they were out of the theatre, it was easier to see he was very... muscular. "Thank God I didn't try to fight him!" she thought to herself, suddenly nervous of how the rest of the evening might go. "How old are you?" she asked. She couldn't imagine he was much older than her.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:45 pm

After helping her into his truck he raised an eyebrow at the sudden question. "Twenty three years old as of last week. Hoping this will be a good one!" He laughed happily and carefully jumped into the driver seat starting up the strong engine. Seth drove the two of them off and away from the cold dead theater. "Got a favorite kind of music? I honestly love just about anything but i'll set the radio to whatever floats your boat." He took a moment to turn the heater on low as to warm up the place.

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:53 pm

With a sudden fierceness in her eyes, the mime responded "Rock please!" She always loved the intensity behind it. Mimian knew just about every Rock song that ever played on the radio, along with many many others. She tried to hide it, but it soon became all too obvious she was smiling. Looking at the Air who had rescued her from there- Seth, she think she remembered him saying his name was, she couldn't help but relax and feel grateful to him for his kindness. This was so much different from how she was usually treated.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Without another word he laughed happily and turned on the local rock station. From time to time as they drove he would look over at this girl. Mimian or the Mime as most people see her. God she was breath taking in this, and every kind of light. He had taken this job cause it sounded easy and maybe alittle fun but to find her....This really was going to an amazing year for him. The truck was parked outside of a three story red bricked apartment building. Seth smiled proudly upon his home and whispered in that calm cool voice. "Well here we are Ms.Mimian"

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:12 pm

The mime felt herself jump a little when he whispered in her ear. She guessed he was just being nice, but she felt... timid, suddenly. That was the only word she could think of to describe it. It felt nice to relax with this guy, even if her imprisonment was destined: She was certain of it. She suddenly held unto his arm, mumbling something about being cold as an excuse. She didn't think he minded, so she walked quietly with him to his apartment. She was surprised he lived in one, since mostly Ruins and Deaths lived in them. Still, why he lived there didn't matter much to her- She was just happy to have some company, which she hadn't had for 6 months.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:19 pm

He felt her grip on his arm and nodded gently putting both his arms slowly around her as to not seem like he was trying anything wrong. Tenderly as if she was a beautiful flower Seth held her to his warm strong chest and whispered out once more. "I don't know what's happened to you Mimian....and honestly you don't have to tell me but know this....You are safe here and I will do everything in my power to protect you. That is a promise on my life and my honor."

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next