The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just inside the Main Doors

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just inside the Main Doors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Just inside the Main Doors

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:31 pm

Mimian was shocked by those words. She didn't know what to say, so instead of replying she simply buried herself in his embrace. She didn't cry, but she felt the same sense of relief as she stayed close to him. Would he think the same way after learning what she did? Even she agreed, looking back on it, that he didn't deserve to die. He was a jerk, but he didn't deserve what he got. After a while of standing there, she finally squirmed away from his grip, wanting to be released. In a cute, friendly sort of manner, she met his gaze. "Shall we go inside?" she asked.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:38 pm

For a few good moments he simply stared into her perfect eyes. Time seemed to freeze but reality finally kicked in and he nodded. After helping her out of his truck the two walked up the old wood flight of stairs and led them to a bright red door. When the door was finally opened it showed the one bed room apartment within. The living room and kitchen were both open to one another but both had plenty of room. A dark blue comfy looking couch set in front of a large HD tv surrounded by various movies and games. Two doors near the back led to Seth's personal room and the bathroom, both were closed as of right now. He carefully closed the door behind her and headed over to the kitchen. "Can I get you anything to drink? Water, soda, juice?"

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:59 pm

It took a moment for Mimian to turn her gaze away from the beautiful apartment. "Um, soda please." she said, feeling suddenly insecure and dirty, even though she was technically clean, just in ugly clothes. Shyly, she walked over to the coach and sat down, unsure or what exactly to do. When he came back with the soda, she told him "You're place is quite lovely. I know you're an Air, but even for your rank, this is amazing." She smiled, though it took her a moment to realize what was weird. Was she... having a decent conversation with somebody? Not only was she talking, which was surprising enough, but the words came so naturally. This may not seem like a big deal to the average person, but after not talking to anyone for six months, this atmosphere felt really... warm.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Seth slowly looked around his humble home and shrugged, carefully walking them both over to the couch and taking a comfy seat. He arm rested on top incase she wanted another hug moment. The man held his Root Beer and took a slow drink letting out a deep sigh at the end. "Yeah well....It's mostly just stuff from the community. I'm not rich by the standards of money but this town seems to love me. Maybe because I take the time to get to know everyone instead of thinking of them like possible criminals." He slowly turns to look at the floor and a sad smile grows upon his face. "Dad taught me that...." Seth quickly shakes his head and pulls himself away from those sad times. His warm smile returns and he locks eyes with her once more. "So what movie sounds good?"

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:15 pm

The curious little mime wanted to ask about his father, seeing the way he looked when he mentioned his father. Was Seth... sad? Still, she didn't want to pressure him to reveal more information about himself, especially when she was hiding something about her own father. Mimian looked at the movies, but it was hard to tell what they were about since there were no descriptions on them, only the cover art. Picking out a random one, she went to put it in. She, at very least, could manage to put a movie on. After turning the television on, she sat down next to him, not seeming to pay much attention as she put her hand absentmindedly on his knee.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:23 pm

He didn't move an inch the moment after he felt her hand. "Oh god what should I do? I mean this is great I think but hand on knee? Okay don't panic just try to stay calm and see where this goes." Seth thought all of this while keeping his eyes glued upon the screen. Being as tender as he could Seth slowly put his arm around her and hugged the beautiful girl gently against his chest once more. He smiled warmly down at her, their eyes locking and seeming closer then he had originally thought. His thoughts turned only to her and all he could think of to say was a simple whisper. "Hey...."

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:14 am

Mimian was just a little surprised when he pulled her once again into his embrace, but didn't object. What was he thinking? She could almost hear his heart beat... She was suddenly nervous, but didn't want to move from where she was... he was so warm... A sudden idea came into her mind as she looked up at him. She tilted her head slightly, touching her lips to his. She instantly regretted doing this however- She felt afraid, knowing how rash she was... She barely had a future. Any promises she made to him in actions or words couldn't be counted as valid, not right now.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:26 am

To her and his surprise Seth slowly kissed her back, massaging her lips with his for a moment before pulling away. His eyes were wide and for a moment he simply just stayed there, with their lips inches from one another. He softly sighed and pressed his foreheads against hers. Every deep whisper could be felt against her lips as he spoke. "Mimian....that kiss told me more about yourself then everything we've shared....Why are you so scared? It felt like you wanted to kiss but then suddenly felt a shock of fear....I promised to keep you safe no matter what secrets are hidden. Being a cop means I can tell a bad person from a good and even if you were holding that knife to my throat you would still be a good person, just a scared one."

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:40 am

"How can I be good?" she thought aloud, not understanding how he could believe such things. To her, all the strange things he was saying sounded more like some fantasy, a fairytale made for people without hope. She felt like one of those people, but she didn't tell him that. She looked into his eyes, seeing a strange and calm understanding in them. Could she tell him what she'd done? No. Even if he wanted to protect her after she told him of the horrible crime she committed, she knew it would be impossible. Eventually she'd be caught for the sins she'd done.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:58 am

*His hand found hers and slowly their fingers interlocked. She was in trouble and that was even more obvious now after saying something like that. His grey eyes looked deeply into her's, not only looking for answers but showing the caring for Mimian within them. He had only met this girl a couple hours ago but....damn something about her just made him care that much more. Each of Seth's whispers brushed against her lips with a puff of warm air.* "Because you are....I know that sounds dumb but you are Mimian and no matter what you think you've done that's not going to change."

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:21 am

Mimian didn't understand, or maybe didn't want to understand why he was being so kind. She leaned in for another kiss, but she was scared. She trusted him, but she was scared. She couldn't just lean on somebody for support... maybe it was starting to feel wrong to do that, after those 6 months of not being able to do so. One part of her demanded she try to depend on him, just a little, because what else did she have to do? She wanted to agree with that, but the blind fear that consumed her refused to let go, and she found herself pulling away from him before she even understood what she was doing. A little dazed, she looked over at him. Was he hurt? Even if he understood, there was only so much rejection anyone could take, especially in one evening. She wanted to touch him and tell him she'd fix the problems before they got out of hand, but she didn't know if they were out of hand yet or not. She didn't know. That was all she was thinking lately.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:34 am

He leaned just as she did and for another moment their lips were together but this time she pulled back. It was different, she was acting different. There was no pain on Seth's face only worry. He was worried about her no matter what happened to him. He slowly rubbed circles into her hand with his thumb hoping to help in some way. His smile as always kept warm and inviting, like a fireplace on a cold winters night. "You know...I don't know what's bothering you but I do know I want to help....You can reject me....throw me aside...but if at the end of the day you're safe well then...I'm happy."

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:53 am

The mime closed her eyes. Could she depend on anyone? She looked at him, a faint smile played on her lips as she stared into his eyes. They were full of... fear? She didn't know the word to describe that emotion perfectly, but it was one filled with a desire to help her. She touched his face with the one hand she wasn't holding. Carefully, as if holding some sort of bomb in her hand, she kissed him. First, his lips. Then his nose. His jaw. Her eyes suddenly took a serious yet somewhat happy tone. "I don't know why you are so concerned, yet I'll think about it." Those last words were cryptic, yet right now was not the time to decipher them. Yawning, she closed her eyes, ready to fall asleep.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:03 am

Seth's eyes closed the moment she touched his face. Her hands were so soft like an angel's but they were nothing compared to the tender kisses right after. He wished for more of these sweet sensations but now wasn't the time. The moment he heard her cute yawn Seth tenderly lifted her up into his warm strong arms and walked the two towards his bed room. Upon opening the red door one would see a twin size bed with black blankets, a book shelf covered in comics and random novels and of course his closet filled with simple off duty clothes. After a kiss upon her cheek Seth slowly laid her down and whispered out. "You can take my bed and i'll have food ready for when you wake up okay?"

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:16 am

Poor little Mimian wanted to object, first to being carried and then to taking his bed, but any protests she made were very weak and didn't have much effect in swaying this guy. Giving up, she slept on top of the blankets, falling asleep almost automatically.

A little girl with short red hair sat on a swing, watching the other kids play around her. She didn't mind playing by herself, but it did concern her when the teachers and students snickered and laughed at her as she walked by. What was so funny? She looked down at her clothes. Uniforms. Her father wanted her to have more fancy clothes, but her mother objected, refusing to spoil her, not even once. It was her mother who demanded she got her hair cut short, and her father who made it a pixie cut. It was her mother who made her wear uniforms, and her father who made sure they weren't cheap. It was her father who bought her a dog, and her mother who demanded it be an outdoor pet. There was always balance in this house, though she hardly called it a home. It was her father who demanded she leave, and her mother who cleaned up the blood... Mimian gasped, clutching the sheets to the bed. She looked around the room. "Oh shit, is it morning already?!"
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:57 am

Seth was already in the kitchen making breakfast and the moment he heard her gasp the Air ran into the room sliding alittle. His eyes quickly looked around for any sign of danger and clear worry was in Seth's voice and face. "What's wrong are you hurt? Did you see something?" He carefully sits upon the bed beside her and slowly checks her arms and neck with tender fingertips for any sign of damage. "I'm not seeing anything wrong at the moment but is it inside? Like your stomach?"

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:11 am

His overly worried expression and motions made her laugh. She couldn't help it- the sight of somebody being so concerned over her was unheard of. If her mother saw her now, she'd be laughing her ass off... At least, she thought so. "It's fine, just a dream." the mime replied in her most reassuring voice. Was this guy going to be ok? She knew Airs were supposed to be on guard, but she never imagined to see one dashing in a room toward the slightest sound. Then again, she came to realize he was special... How he was, she had no clue. After being convinced she had reassured him, she got up... she could still feel the heat from where he had placed his fingers a few seconds ago. Blushing, she realized she hadn't changed her clothes in a while. She had washed this pair several times before, so they were clean, but was it okay for her to walk around his apartment with clothes that looked like they were in tatters? Granted, she refused to beg him for new clothes, but it was an uncomfortable realization that her faded t-shirt was torn near the middle, revealing a fair amount of cleavage.

Ooc: Sorry, I had too Razz My RPs are mature, but not erotic.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:29 am

It wasn't until now that Seth's eyes caught the....well I guess tear in her clothes. Hell last time she was wearing his jacket or in darkness. Now that he could fully see her in the light of the morning sun Seth quickly turned away looking almost red. He coughed hard and tried to keep his cool. "There's umm...Some clean s-shirts in that closet that may be alittle big but will umm work for now....Later we can go out and get you a new outfit..."He really wanted to take another look but that would be very wrong right?

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:39 am

Also blushing, Mimian looked in the closet for a shirt... as he predicted, they were way too big. She giggled a little when she saw how determined he was to look away. Sneaking up behind him, she wrapped her arms around him, amused to see the surprise on his face. "You're a good guy, y'know that?" she observed, her voice mixed with admiration and something else. "I'm sorry if I made you act like a gentleman." she said teasingly, enjoying his reactions to the things she said. For now, she was carefree, something she hadn't been in a long time.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:51 am

The moment he felt her arms around him a blush of the brightest red covered his face. Seth bit his lip yet slowly put his hands over hers, honestly loving the feel of her warmth against his body. He had long forgotten what it felt like to be hugged and this was amazing. "It would go against my code if I didn't treat you with the highest respect Mimian. You are a lady of the grandest caliber....The kind I can smile around, relax and well...." He shyly scratched the back of his head at the last part, trying to put the feelings into words.

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:13 am

The mime felt herself blush, but didn't move for a few more moments. "I understand how you feel." she said, rubbing his shoulders, knowing it was a little disrespectful to randomly place your hands on somebody but not caring. "I know you think highly of me, but I really don't want you to get into trouble." Finally moving away from him, she gave an impish sort of smile. "So, what's the plan for today?" She honestly didn't care- She'd do anything, as long as didn't get turned in to the Airs. Her heart skipped a beat. He was an Air, but wasn't he different? He could turn in her like this, since she was depending on him... She dismissed the thought. She wanted to fully trust him.

Ooc: Should they get into a fight and he turns her in? XD Then later after a terrible time being imprisoned, they have a rescue plan... maybe???
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:39 am

He shivered softly at the feeling of her hands upon his shoulders and would have loved if they stayed there for a moment longer. Before she pulled them away Seth gave both of them a soft kiss and sent a playful wink to their owner. He leaned against the wall and thought for a few moments, trying to figure out a plan for the day. "Well first we need to get you some new clothes, ones that fit far better then my shirts. After that tho it's totally up to you honestly."

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Mimian thought for a second. "What should we do?" She had never really been on these grounds, except for when there was a school fieldtrip. She had stayed in the Chosen Grounds almost her entire life, and the only place she really explored in these grounds was the theatre. Figuring she'll decide later, she looked up at the person whom she owed her life to. She could swear her heart stopped beating for a few moments every time she looked at him. What exactly did she feel? There was an obvious word for it, but she was stubborn to use it. "Are you going to watch me dress there too?" she teased, knowing the words she spoke had a big impact on him.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinox57 Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:39 pm

He wanted nothing more then to say with a smirk "Well if you'll let me" but Seth was far to shy a guy for such things. With another blush growing to life he quickly turned around and stuck hands into front pockets. "I-I can leave anytime you want me to Mimian...It's never okay to watch a lady dress without her permission...." He had only known this girl for honestly only a day but something about her...What was it that kept him wanting to keep her safe, to make her happy?

Phinox57

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:44 pm

A knock sounded at the door. Jack was going around delivering newspapers to houses in the same neighborhood as him, and he was halfway done. Jack knocked another time, just incase they didn't hear him, and waited.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next