The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning (Open RP)

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Beginning (Open RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Beginning (Open RP)

Post by AlphoneticPiercer Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:15 pm

"Well..." Katrina began, "maybe a place to rest would be nice."

AlphoneticPiercer

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:16 pm

"Oh. Okay." Xander said to himself as he watched Chase walk away. The boy looked through the stacks of movies, picking a random one he hadn't even seen before. He didn't even check to see what the title or genre was.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphoneticPiercer Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:21 pm

"Alright," Arcadius responded. "I'll lead you to my brother's place, then. He lives closer than I do, and he has more resources." Arcadius then summoned a taxi, the two got in, and the chauffeur drove them to their destination.

AlphoneticPiercer

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Chase came back, carrying two Dr. Peppers. Granted, he preferred Sprite, but he assumed most people didn't like that. Setting them down, he looked at the movie Xander barely bothered to look at. Realizing what it was, Chase quickly hid it behind his back and took another. "Umm, I don't think you'll like that one." he quickly said, hoping his excuse didn't seem too weird. Putting in an adventure movie, Chase sat down and patted the seat next to him on the coach, handing Xander a soda.

Ooc: Oh Chase Razz
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by light_in_the_dark Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:29 pm

Shiki jumped to his feet as he saw the man head for a taxi and started towards them"damn it"he whispered under his breath as it pulled away.

light_in_the_dark

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:38 pm

"Alright then." He shrugged it off, although he was curious as to why the older quickly took it and hid it from him. The boy sat next to the other, although he made sure to leave an appropriate amount of space between them. "Oh thank you. Dr. Pepper happens to be my favorite." He smiled, then turned his gaze to the Tv.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:41 pm

Chase watched the movie, though he could tell they were both kinda bored. "So, um, I asked you here because I honestly want to get to know you better." he confessed, not sure how he sounded to Xander right now "I guess my first question is... how'd you meet my brother?" He took a sip of his soda, hoping not to seem too forward.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:08 pm

"Oh, well I was outside, working on my farm when this tall man showed up, asking me what my views on working on an industrial farm was." He started, taking a sip from the soda. "And well.. Something, something 'clicked' I guess you could say." He chuckled quietly. "I know how cheesy that sounds, but it's true. Arcadius kept visiting me, asking how my day was, how my crops were doing.. Until one day he asked me if I wanted to catch a movie with him. Which I immediately said 'yes' to. You can guess what happened next." Xander referred to the two of them getting married.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Chase was surprised at how simple it seemed. He immediately looked down, trying to hide his disappointment. Xander seemed so close to his older brother... "Sorry I'm asking, I just don't know how things like that work... So, um, where did you come from?" he decided to ask, wanting to change the subject.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:21 pm

"It's alright, no need to apologize." Xander smiled. "I was born and raised h-" Xander stopped mid-sentence, noticing the expression on Chase's face. "You alright? What's wrong?" He frowned, wanting to know what was troubling the Water. How he hated seeing other's unhappy..
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphoneticPiercer Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:42 pm

"Alright," Arcadius said as the taxi began to slow, "we're here." The two exited the car and walk upon the walkway. Just as Arcadius was about to knock on the door, he heard someone shout from behind him...

AlphoneticPiercer

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Chase didn't meet his gaze, though he managed a half-smile. "I'm okay, no need to worry about me." He hoped the Four didn't push him more; He didn't want to look less confidence, less like himself, then he already did now.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:52 pm

"You sure? We can talk about it if you want?" Xander knew how much the other liked to keep his reputation up, not wanting to seem vulnerable. However the small boy wanted to know if something was troubling Chase, and if there was a way he could help.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:57 pm

"It's fine. I'm happy you and Arcadius are happy." As soon as he said it, Chase wanted to take it back. It seemed to reveal too much. Chase got up, trying to imply the conversation was at an end. Suddenly, he heard a faint sound. "I'll go check what that is." he walked outside the house quickly, keeping it unlocked so he could do whatever he liked.

Ooc: #PoorChase
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by light_in_the_dark Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Shiki followed after the cab desperation to save his theater in his mind,he was sure that the man in the cab was related to the gentleman from the theater .He say them exit the cab and start walking towards the house "hey !"he shouted startling even himself

light_in_the_dark

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphoneticPiercer Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:45 pm

"Huh?" Arcadius wondered who shouted behind him. Just knock on the door and say that Arcadius brought you here, he whispered to Katrina. I'll speak with this odd fellow. "Oh," Arcadius approached the man. "Hello there! Who might you be?"

AlphoneticPiercer

Back to top Go down

Post by light_in_the_dark Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:43 pm

"Shiki"he replied curtly "Has your brother asked you about saving my theater yet?"Shiki probably should of been less blunt and made sure this was the right person first but he was here and didn't want to miss a chance to make a plea for his home.

light_in_the_dark

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Xander frowned, watching the taller walk away. Had he said something that upset him? He surely hoped not.. The boy grew curious himself, standing up and walking to the door. He saw a few people near the house, but two were facing away from his view so he couldn't make out who they were. Although the taller one looked familiar..
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:33 pm

Chase kept walking. 'Fuck!' he thought. Why couldn't he just be honest? He ran a hand through his white hair, his red-brown eyes looking toward the concrete ground. He knew he was attractive. He knew many guys and girls have flirted with him before. It should be no big deal if he asked Xander out. He shouldn't even blink if he got rejected. So what? He had many other people desperately seeking his attention. Still, the idea of Xander frowning, or turning away from him, simply rejecting him, seemed terrible. When he looked up, he realized Shiki and Arcadius were only a few feet away. 'More trouble?' he thought, annoyed at the prospect of dealing with them now, of all times.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:17 pm

The small boy was deciding whether or not if he should go out and see what was going on. He was about to open the door until he saw Chase make his way to the group of people.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphoneticPiercer Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:45 am

"I'm sorry," Arcadius responded, "I do not remember my brother mentioning anything of the sort. Considering this is his home, we can certainly speak of the matter. I just need to ask him if it is alright if this lady may stay at his place until her headache subsides."

AlphoneticPiercer

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphoneticPiercer Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:45 am

Just as Katrina was about to knock on the door, someone else opened it before she could...

AlphoneticPiercer

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphoneticPiercer Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:46 am

*Just boys and girls? No non-binary people? >.> *

AlphoneticPiercer

Back to top Go down

Post by light_in_the_dark Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Shiki nodded ,"I would like to clear this up." he stated ,walking towards the door .

light_in_the_dark

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:26 pm

Chase, seeing the two people walk toward him, took the most rational course of action... he hid in the nearby bushes.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next