The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cultural Cannibalism (OPEN)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cultural Cannibalism (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cultural Cannibalism (OPEN)

Post by ItsXander Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:39 pm

Xander shivered slightly as he felt Chase's breath hit his ear, making him blush furiously. --Not to mention the previous thing he had said made the younger even more flustered. "W-what? Oh." The shorter wrapped an arm around the other as he leaned against him. "I know we should g-go and check to see if anyone else is here, but we have to get you t-taken care of."

The boy was determined. He had one thing on his mind, and that making sure the Water was healthy and a-okay. --I mean, he was such a higher rank, surely anyone else would do the same.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:46 pm

Mark gritted his teeth, reaching an arm out slowly so that he could grab his books so that he could hopefully not be seen by the unknown person. He grabbed one of the books, but the others were too far away. Shit, how was he going to get out of here? He didn't even know who the person was. Or what they were. If they were an ice, there's a high chance that Mark would get his ass kicked. He didn't really know why the Ices didn't like him. they just didn't. He stayed under the chair, hoping that the person didn't see him.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by JemmaJax Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:33 pm

Jax smirked as she looked down into the audience: "Dude, I can see your arm. Show yourself." she said over the loudspeakers.

"Surprised I didn't see him even with the lights off," Jax thought to herself, snatching a canister of pepper spray out of her cleavage. Picking up her flashlight like an ad hoc club, she put her bag of merchandise in a cabinet hidden under the sound boards. Unlocking the door, she made her way out onto the catwalks again, surveying everything below her: trying to get a better view of the book-person.

JemmaJax

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:38 pm

Chase sighed. This was going nowhere, and now suspicious lights were turning on. Investigating this meant more than his health or pretty face. Practically dragging the younger man along, Chase was about to walk into the light, but instead tripped over a teenager, his face slamming into an English textbook.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:25 am

A yelp escaped the younger's lips as he was dragged where Chase desired the two to 'investigate'. He was about to protest until the both of them tripped over something. This caused the Four to fall on top of the Water's back in a very suggestive position, having his arms on both sides of Chase's head.

ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:08 am

Mark stared as both Chase and Xander fell, then stood slowly, putting his hands in the air. "I dont want any trouble." He kept his eyes focused on the ground, glancing every so often at the water and four who had fallen. "I promise, I don't want any trouble."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by JemmaJax Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:15 am

Jax spotted three men amongst the books, far beneath her in the auditorium; she had been making her way down from the catwalks, but now perhaps it was best she kept her distance. Two she could handle -- three could be potentially problematic.

"Ahoy!" she shouted from the catwalks, her sardonic voice reverberating through the huge chamber and landing atop the three below. "I'm sorry, you seem to have caught me at a bad time -- dinner isn't prepared just yet. Perhaps come back another time? Otherwise I'm afraid there will be far too much pepper in your entrees." Brandishing her stick of pepper spray, she stood leaning over the rails of the metal walkways high above them; perhaps she could prevent a fight if they were intimidated by her mace.

JemmaJax

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:29 am

Chase glared at the woman who was shouting at them from above, waving her pepper spray around like it was some toy. He was about to call her a coward, challenge her to a fight- but he soon realized doing something like that could harm more than just him. Getting up and trying to look as dignified as possible, Chase gave a small bow before beginning his speech. "Listen, ma'am, I don't know what you're doing up there, turning on all the lights and trying to sound intimidating, but I just came here to check a few things out, and what these two were doing, I have no clue. Still, do they look like axe murderers to you?" Gesturing to the awkward teenager and innocent young man, Chase continued "If you don't mind, we can discuss anything once this one is taken home." He held Xander's hand up high in the air, almost as if to both claim him and to point him out. "I don't know what you're in this theatre for, but if you need anything, I can find something of interest to you, if you promise to keep your mouth shut about this incident." Chase didn't know what he had been planning to say until the words left his lips. He was sure he looked rough and tired at that moment, but regardless- he had never been somebody you could mess with easily. Chase was a man. A skinny one, with few battle scars, but still a man.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:46 am

Xander tried to stifle in a giggle as Chase acted all authoritative. He yelped quietly as the taller immediately lifted his hand up in the air, blushing darkly as all eyes were on him. "U-uhh, yeah. I gotta g-go home soon, ma'am. --Don't wanna upset my 'Daddy'." The small boy said in an innocent tone, pouting his bottom lip a little. A smirk tugged on his lips after he saw out of the corner of his gaze, Chase's eyes widened. The look on the Water's face was priceless!
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:30 am

Mark just stood by, watching the Water take charge. He wanted to say something, but he just couldnt. His body wasnt letting him speak. So instead of doing anything else, Mark put his aems by his sides and just listened and nodded.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by JemmaJax Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:45 pm

"Look, guys -- I'm not here for a fight," Jax said tersely, "Hell, do you want to buy anything?"

"Might as well give it a shot..." she thought. She didn't usually move straight from threats to business, but this was a pretty unusual situation already.

JemmaJax

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Chase tried to keep his face serious, but his jaw clenched and he blushed at what Xander said. "What are you selling, if I might ask?" He said cautiously. He couldn't be doing illegal trading just to escape being pepper-sprayed... Still, if something caught his interest, he would consider buying it.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:09 pm

Xander was still quietly giggling to himself, letting Chase and the woman discuss whatever they were discussing about. He bit his bottom lip, lost in his thoughts of 'certain things'.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:15 pm

Mark stepped back a couple of times, thinking up an escape plan. Like hell he was going to stay here when things went to hell.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2