The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark the Growth

2 posters

Go down

Mark the Growth Empty Mark the Growth

Post by Markiplight Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:49 pm

Mark Van is a 17 year old Growth, who's father died two years ago in a fire, and his mother died giving birth to him. He has one light blue eye and one light brown eye due to his condition of heterochromia, he needs to wear glasses all the time. He is shy, but will always try to either make people laugh or feel better. He's prone to bullying, but he doesn't let it bother him. He'll do anything for his friends, and wants to try to be the best man he can for his father. He doesn't really go by labels of gay, straight, ect. Because he doesn't normally feel attraction towards anyone. He doesn't care as long as he's in love. But he has a hard time getting close to people because of his fear of not making them happy enough due to a past relationship he had. (It was abusive.) ((i hope this is ok my computer shut down once and the description was way better but it didnt save))
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Mark the Growth Empty Re: Mark the Growth

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:57 pm

Cool! I am now curious though- Where does he live? I'm guessing he took his job based on his actual parents and not his adoptive parents, due to the fact it was only 2 years ago his father died... You are free to join or make your own thread! Since he's a Growth and under the age of 18, I recommend you start a thread in the School of Space, the Market Place, or if he's religious, the Church of Change...
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down