The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jemma the Time

Go down

Jemma the Time Empty Jemma the Time

Post by JemmaJax Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:37 am

Halloooo ^^ New here, don't RP much
My character is Jax (Jacquelyn), a Time, specifically an opportunist peddler who sells anything she finds that seems valuable (including stealing if she thinks she can get away with it). Medium-height, with about shoulder-length black hair (curly), and of pretty average figure: though she has a rather ample bust (she likes to use her cleavage to hide things she's stolen, haha). Pretty cynical and realistic, she doesn't mince words and don't care if she pisses people off. She's also bisexual, and has a thing for arms (of either gender). She typically wears a hood and a coat-dress, and she freaking loves boots. She enjoys cold and dry foods, and she likes birds. Her main fear is being stuck in a hole or tunnel where she can't turn around or move her arms.

My first character on here! Voila! I think I did everything, haha

JemmaJax

Back to top Go down

Jemma the Time Empty Re: Jemma the Time

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:47 am

^_^ Nice, accepted! I feel your character will fit right at home with the others! It's a very interesting contrast... Xander's first character is shy, both my and Atticus's first characters are very... business-like and intimidating, and my 2nd character is shy, so I think we're in need of character's with this risky personality. I appreciate how well she fits in with her micro-nation role, but still has originality. You can begin RPing wherever you feel fit, whether that means making a new thread (which I might do if you don't) or joining an old one!
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JemmaJax Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:01 am

Oh, age: 22

JemmaJax

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:03 am