The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP)

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:42 pm

Michael:
Getting up and shyly looking into the semi-cracked mirror on the wall, Michael could hardly believe his eyes! Was he even the same person? "I- thank you!" he exclaimed, running up and excitedly hugging his new friend. "This haircut is way too good for the apocalypse." he thought, but didn't complain. "Anyway, we should-"

Seth:
"Go?" Seth interrupted, opening the door and crossing his arms, seemingly impatient for them to get back on the road. He was angry, but it satisfied him a little to see the worried look on Michael's face. Walking and running a hand through his brother's new hair, he continued "I already said we need to get out of this town. We can wait a little bit, but only because I need to get more fuel if we'll be able to get out of here."

Helena:
"Well," the older woman said, tapping a finger against her lips as she thought. "I know Jack might not be too eager to travel in that direction again but," She walked up and put a hand on both of their heads, as if that would somehow make her taller- Well, she was taller than the girl, to be fair. "You both need showers, and I need to rest. Let's go there by noon Jack?" she said mischievously. Despite all this chaos, she always acted as if she had all the time in the world.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Headshot (Zombie Apocalypse RP)

Post by Markiplight Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:01 pm

Mark:
He smiled, hugging the other back. "Its no problem." But as Seth entered the room, Mark let go of Michael immediately, watching Seths every move. "Where would we be going next?"

Jack:
He sighed, rubbing at his face. "Yeah. Okay. Are we gonna go prepared, though? Instead o' yesterday? Also. How's yer hand holdin up?"

Lexi:
"Where are we going? Jacks old hideout place?" She tilted her head slightly, confused. "And hey! Are you telling me I smell bad?"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Seth:
"Ugh, these kids." he thought, glaring at Mark as he spoke, only to glance on occasion at his brother's blushing face while he put his hands through Michael's hair. "We're going to the next town over. If you find a map that'd be great, but if not, we'll just keep traveling like always. Michael knows the drill." Taking a final look at the embarrassed face of Michael, Seth walked off, shouting a quick "I'll be back later." and slamming the door behind him.

Helena:
She rolled her eyes at the stupid question. "Of course we're going prepared. Pick a gun and I'll supply the ammo." She got her bag she carried supplies and small weapons in, and started to load the pockets with ammo. It was a pretty bulky bag, so it could carry a few rounds. Grabbing the gun of her choice, she gave a few rounds to her new allies on the spot. "If we're gonna live, we have to stick close to each other- No loud noises ok? I mostly cleared the path anyway, but if something runs up to you shoot- got it?" Without waiting for their responses, she opened the door, motioning for the two of them to go ahead first. The trick wouldn't be getting there- it would be getting back, or even finding anything in the first place.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Mark:
He shook his head, sitting down on his bed. "Jeez. I didn't even ever do anything to him."

Jack:
Jack grabbed a pair of twin pistols, and a belt that they could rest on, and his baseball bat, of course, was strapped to his backpack. He mumbled, "Well, I hope we don't have ta use these guns too much.", as he walked out the door.

Lexi:
She stuck with the shotgun from earlier, grabbing a shiv or two just incase. "So. How long does it normally take to get there?" She whispered as she walked out of the shelter.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Michael:
Keeping his head down, the boy sat down on his bed. What was he supposed to do? He knew he should've said something, but he couldn't think of what without making things more awkward.

Seth:
Starting out on his walk, the one-man army drew his shotgun. He would check for a gas station on foot before driving his car there. He knew it was a major risk, but he needed to save what little fuel they had.

Helena:
After strapping several guns to her back and belt and taking a shotgun, Helena took the lead. "It shouldn't be too far of a walk- but again: the second you see anything move, shoot. There may still be a few undead who survived that chase yesterday." Her voice grew softer as she spoke the last sentence- hearing was usually the last sense that went, even if those poor, vile creatures had no clue what they were saying. At best, an undead was a person reduced to their basic hunting instincts. At worst... they were monsters ready to rip apart your flesh.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Mark:
He sighed, stretching and falling back on the bed. "Sorry if I caused you guys trouble."

Jack:
Jack nodded. " But..what if we find any survivors? Like us?" He spoke quietly.

Lexi:
"Yeah! Would we help them?" She watched Helena expectantly with Jack. "I mean. It could help us too."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Michael:
"Uh, no. You didn't." Michael reassured him. "If you did anything, you made my life better. Ever since Julius died, Seth's been a little... strange." he confessed, thinking back on it. "He's nothing done anything, but Seth's just been looking at me a lot lately- I'm worried about him."

Seth:
"Huh? Are those... people?" Walking quietly, Seth noticed a heavily armored group of three. Could he sneak up behind him? He doubted it, and doing so would only make him more suspicious. Sighing, he raised up his left hand- the one not on his gun. "Hey!" he called.

Helena:
As if it was simply a reflex, Helena turned around and shot. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed, realizing a second too late she shot a human. How unlucky did she have to be these days? He staggered back a little- it looked as if he got hit pretty back in the shoulder, though as long as he didn't lose too much blood he'd be fine- not that Helena thought that. Her mind blank, Helena ran up to him, checking for any bites on his hands, arms, and ankles. "Where do you live?" she asked, her voice shrill and panicky. "A...par..." he was losing consciousness. Did Jack or Lexi hear what he just said? This was not good!
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:22 pm

Mark:

Mark nodded. "Uh. Whos Julius?"

Jack: "Fookin hell! Ye just shot someone!" He ran up to him with Lexi and Helena. "Uh. Shit. He lives in a part? Oh, an apartment! Right? Come on, buddy, stay awake." Jack slapped Seths face lightly. "Come on. What apartment do ye live in?"

Lexi:
She couldn't even really talk. Did they just kill an innocent human???
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Michael:
It took Michael a moment to remember Mark had never met Julius. "Julius was Seth's husband. He... got infected a few years ago. It... it was hard on Seth when he had to shoot him." Michael could say those words easily- after all, he knew it was going to happen before Julius was fully transformed, but Seth had no warning, and even if he had, it wouldn't have stopped Seth from feeling horrible about what he had to do- what he had done a few years ago.

Helena:
"He's out cold. There's only one apartment the way he was going. Jack carry him, come on!" Grabbing Lexi's hand, she ran, desperate to lead them all to shelter- she would not let herself feel guilty if he died. She already had three people to take care of.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:59 am

Mark:
"Oh..I'm sorry to hear about that..Is that why he acts the way he does?" Mark sat up from his bed slightly, watching Michael awkwardly.

Jack:
He picked up the Man, an arm around his shoulders, holding him up. "How far away is it, do ye know?" Shite. This guy was kind of heavy. "An how do we know he isn't a part of a huge gang??"

Lexi :
She ran along with Helena, but kept an eye on Jack who was slightly slower than them due to the dead weight he was carrying.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Michael:
He didn't know how to answer the boy's last question, so he said nothing. He kept his eyes firmly on the ground, but he could feel the boy's eyes on him. "Shit, am I blushing?" he thought to himself. He looked around the room, so as to avoid that fact becoming known. "Y-you know that I'm s-straight right?" His hands were starting to shake. Why was it so hard for him to say that? He just liked girls... right? He remembered having a crush on one when he was younger, but besides that... He never really asked himself what he liked.

Helena:
She ran, not even stopping for a second. "He barely left his house." she answered. She didn't answer the last question because honestly- she had no clue. "We're here," she exclaimed, before stopping, putting her hands on her knees and gasping for air. They were right in front of the small apartments. "Go in." she said, gesturing toward the door. She had ran so fast, she forgot to breathe.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:30 pm

Mark:
"Uh...Okay?" Mark blinked. "That...doesn't really matter? Why'd you bring it up?" He raised an eyebrow towards Michael.

Lexi:
She opened the door for Helena and Jack, Letting Jack in first because he was carrying the man.

Jack:
"Holy shite he's fahkin heavy as hell." Jack groaned. "Which door does he go to?"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Michael:
The boy was about to reply, but the sound of footsteps made him freeze completely for a few seconds. "Quickly, hide!" he said, going into the small closet which was barely enough for one person, let alone two.

Helena:
"Whichever, just lay him down and find something to bandage that wound of his." Walking to the middle of the two-apartment building, Helena yelled "If anyone here is missing an ally, we think we found him- come out or we'll take him with us!" The last part was a total lie, but she hoped it would encourage whoever lived here to chase after them- For some reason, she doubted he lived alone.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Mark:
Mark nearly jumped into the closet with the boy before he listened to what they were shouting. "Wait. Do you know where your brother even went? What if they have him..?" He looked towards the bedroom door. "plus, I think we'll be able to talk to them without them killing us..." He slowly opened the door, peeking out into the living room.

Jack:
Jack dropped the mans body on the couch, letting out a huge sigh as he did. "Jesus he's heavy after a while." He rolled his shoulders and looked around. "This place isn't too bad lookin'."

Lexi:
She looked around quietly before catching sight of Mark peeking out of the bedroom. She smiled slightly, as if hoping to not scare him. "Hello." She waved. "We won't hurt you if you come out. We may have accidentally shot someone, and we want to know if you know them!" She said, smiling widely now.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:49 pm

Michael:
"Wait... they shot my brother?!" he thought, still too afraid to come out of the closet. (Hehe, see what I did there?) He was shaking, both with fear and rage. There were too many of them to fight, but after hearing that, he wasn't too eager to hear what they had to say.

Helena:
"Lexi you damn fool! Why'd you tell them we accidently shot him?!" Sighing, Helena walked over to where Lexi was trying to coax what looked to be a boy out of the bedroom. "Come on out, or not. We just figured you wanted to help this guy." She casually waved her gun around, as if to imply something. Would they listen?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:59 pm

Mark:
Mark swallowed nervously, looking back at Michael and then Lexi again. "I don't know If I want to talk to you guys. Put down your weapons, and we'll speak." In the mean time, He closed the door to the bedroom, Locking it for good measure.

Jack:
He wasn't even paying attention to what was going on between Mark, Lexi, and Helena. Jack was walking around the house, looking for supplies and such. These guys literally had nothing. It was as if they had just gotten there. (Ohoho.)

Lexi:
She grimaced, sighing as Mark had closed the door. "Sorry, Helena! I thought he should know! This guy could like. Be his brother or something." She shrugged, walking up to the door, then whispering to Helena for her to put down the gun. She then knocked on the door.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:17 am

Helena: "Don't drop your weapons." she warned, looking at the nervous Lexi, waiting by the bedroom. "We'll wait them out. In the meantime, let's hope we find something to bandage the prisoner." She didn't really mean to keep the guy they found around. Still, I they just left them, they'd never get these people to surrender. They needed to reach an agreement, because the last thing the three of them needed was a gang on their tails.

Michael: "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he finally screamed, coming out of the closet (see what I did there?) and pacing back and forth around the room, pissed as all Hell. He didn't care he just gave up the fact there were two of them in this room: he needed to get his brother back!
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:20 am

Mark:
He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Shit. Do we have any weapons in here?? We have to make the playing field equal."

Jack:
He sat next to the boy who was bleeding profusely. "So. Is he gonna live?"

Lexi:
She looked at Helena with her eyebrows furrowed. "They don't look like they would harm us! It'll be okay."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum