The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doubt. (Open.)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Doubt. (Open.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Doubt. (Open.)

Post by ItsXander Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:50 pm

The boy silenced, remaining quiet the whole ride there. The Airs soon took him to a decent sized room. "W-why am I here?"
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:34 am

The Airs didn't answer. Shutting and locking the door without another word, Myles was left alone. In the room was a single bed, a desk, and a bookshelf full of mostly classic literature. There were no windows. An hour passed before somebody knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" Chase asked.

Ooc: Classic Chase XD Kidnapping somebody then being careful not to intrude.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:59 am

Myles' head whipped to the door. 'Finally, goddamnit.' "U-uhh, yeah?" The young Earth was confused.. After being kidnapped, they were wondering if it was alright for them to come in?
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:45 am

Chase entered quickly, shutting the door behind him and locking it with the key that hung from around his neck. Looking at the young Earth, this time without the disguise, he quickly handed him some cookies in a food container. Laying down casually on the single bed, Chase looked at the confused Myles. "I suppose you haven't seen me in person- at least, with your knowledge, but do you remember this?" He held up his wrist, revealing the beautiful silver watch.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:49 am

The younger's eyes fell upon the silver watch and he could have sworn he felt his heart stop for a quick second. "U-um, yes Sir." He nodded, not making any eye contact whatsoever, as usual.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:24 am

Chase analyzed every movement the young Earth made, though it was difficult to see his face. Annoyed, Chase got up off the bed and stood face-to-face with this "Myles" kid. "Ah, so he's nervous- afraid might be a better word." Like a scientist himself, Chase was skilled with studying the behavior of creatures: one of which being his fellow human being. Still... did the Earth figure it out yet? Just by his reaction to the question, Chase could conclude one of two things: either this kid is an idiot and hasn't figured out the similarities between "Bun" and Chase, or this kid is smart and keeping his mouth shut. Still, even if he was keeping his mouth shut for now, Chase had to make sure this kid continued to do so.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:21 am

"Listen, I'm sure I k-know what you're talking about." The young Earth sighed, looking into Chase's eyes, feeling slightly intimidated. "I won't tell anyone. I promise."
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:30 pm

Chase sighed. Didn't this kid understand he was a risk, even if Chase wanted to believe he was honest? He looked down at Myles "The Zeros will bring in food every six hours." Marching out and locking the door behind him, Chase walked to the study, a lovely place where he could focus on his work in peace. Sitting down, he took out a pen and started grading the tests the Earths had turned in. Most scored very well, but the questions that asked for honesty and creativity seemed to include very short and formal statements. "Is this what they teach Earths in school?" Chase wondered.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Myles sighed loudly, falling back onto the bed with a "THUD!". He took off his glasses to rub his eyes, obviously stressed out. "You and your big mouth, Myles.."
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:57 am

It wasn't until noon of the next day that Chase walked in. He looked at the boy- why was he still asleep? Sighing, he picked up a book and started reading: he never woke anyone up... It was bad luck, after all.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:23 am

A quiet groan came from the young Earth as he slowly began to wake up. He groggily sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Mm.."
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:36 am

Chase stopped reading, after glancing at the boy. "I read what you wrote." the Water said, no amusement on his face. "I actually enjoyed it."
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:44 am

"W-what?" His green eyes widened as he had to let those words process into his mind before he fully registered what the Water had said. "O-oh! R-really?"
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:07 am

Chase nodded. "It was way better than what your co-workers had wrote, but you still have a lot to work on." Putting the paper in front of him, Chase went over it. "You have no wrong answers in regards to how things work in this industry... but..." he flipped it over to the last page. "You didn't give me a proper answer as to why you want to be the next head Earth... Perhaps you'd like to give me a better answer in person?" a smile played on Chase's lips as he waited to see Myle's reaction.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:19 am

A blush grew on Myles' cheeks as he looked to the older. "B-but Sir.. M-me? Head Earth? I could never.. T-that's not /me/." He shook his head. Myles could never take on such an honor like that.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:37 am

Now it was time for Chase to roll his eyes. "Listen kid," Chase said, running his hands through the kid's hair in a playful sort of manner. "The next time you'll get a chance like this is probably when you're forty, at best. Do you really want to wait that long, when you're able to get this position now? You'll still have to train and work your ass off either way- but if you enjoy being an Earth, I don't think you should miss out on this opportunity." He then figured out something else that might encourage the kid. "And if you're not interested in being an Earth, I can always help you learn other skills- I doubt I'll be able to completely change your type, but you could still do whatever you want if you just help me out- these other Earths are just hopeless..." He said this softly, hoping to maybe get some sympathy from the kid, or at least to tempt him a bit more into the deal. He could keep the kid here as long as he wanted, but what would be the point if the kid didn't want to? Unwilling leaders lost their power the quickest.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:42 am

Myles pulled away as soon as Chase messed with his hair. "I spent two hours on that.." He muttered before huffing quietly. "I-I.. I don't know." The Male sighed as he rubbed his eyes again. Oh shit. Where's his glasses. Myles sighed in relief as he saw them on the dresser beside the bed. He reached and grabbed them before putting them on. "I-I.. What is it that you need help with?"
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:54 am

Chase couldn't help but smirk at the younger. "I need help finding a new leader, though there's always room for you to help me with anything you like- I need to find actors for an upcoming play I'm supervising, for example, but even if you don't want to go out there and perform, I could teach you anything." The Water stood up, looking down at the boy who was a few years older than him. "All I need you to do is tell the other Earths what they have to do a few times a day, and you get to help decide decisions for the base, and we can even discuss what the other Earths will be taught in school. A lot of people don't know this, but I have slight powers through almost all of the types- I am the founder after all... think of me as a supreme supervisor." He knew he sounded a little intimidating, but he really had to get this kid hooked on the idea of working with him, and what better way than to promise him knowledge, something he could provide? It wasn't like he was doing this for a bad cause... he just wanted the next leader to be somebody special. Could this guy be it?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:02 am

The Earth looked up to the other, listening to what his offer was. A few moments later he sighed. "Alright.. I'll do it."
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:17 am

Chase extended his hand, as if shaking his hand somehow made the deal more official. "Now," Chase said, motioning with his other hand for one of the Zeroes to come in and hand Xander an expensive but casual outfit. "You need to shower and get ready- we'll have to do something to celebrate, because tomorrow we'll be doing serious training. I'll be downstairs- The bathroom is just down the hall upstairs, so just come downstairs when you're done." Getting up and walking downstairs with the Zero, Myles was finally left alone.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:32 am

OOC; Xander? You mean Myles? xD

"O-oh.. Okay." Myles raised a brow as the two left. He sighed as he walked out of the room and headed down the hall, soon finding the bathroom.

He closed the door and locked it before he started to undress. Soon he turned the shower on and hopped in.

Quickly the Earth had finished. He got dressed in the new clothes and styled his hair before he put his glasses on. Sighing, he then went downstairs. "U-um, Sir? I f-finished." Myles blushed at how he was acting.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:44 am

Chase eyed the boy carefully as he approached him. "Come with me." he instructed, taking the Earth's hand and leading him to the car. Getting in on the driver's side, he looked at MYLES. "Where do you want to go? We can kill time anywhere, but we're going to a banquet with the other Earths who work at the base tonight afterwards. Your parents will be invited."

Ooc: Happy now muthafucka? -_-
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:58 am

Ooc;
Yes, very c:

Ic;
"U-um, I'm fine with anywhere." He shrugged, leaning back into the car seat.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:27 am

Chase thought for a moment. "Umm, would you prefer a movie or bowling? Oh, there's also an arcade... I'm sure I can sneak you into the karaoke bar..." He went on for a bit, reciting all the reciting places they could possibly go to.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:31 am

"We could see a movie? I-if that's alright?" He blushed slightly, glancing up to the Water with a hopeful look.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next