"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by iiimee12345 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:02 am

Symetri looked at the paper again, this time being able to concentrate a little better on the problems. Okay, so Mark didn't hate him. So what? That didn't quite answer his questions, at least, he didn't think so. What was he planning to ask him in the first place? Why did Mark forgive him so easily, or continue to try to help him? Maybe Mark just didn't care about him? I mean, it wasn't like he tried to strike up a conversation with Symetri once it became obvious that Symetri was avoiding him. Still... what he said in Ms. Monroe's class... A snapping sound alerted Symetri that he had been holding his pencil too tightly. With a shy look on his face, he retrieved another from his bag, but he couldn't stop trying to decipher everything about Mark that he knew.
iiimee12345
Admin

View user profile http://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Mark raised an eyebrow, watching Symetri break his pencil. What was up with him? Why was he so...odd lately? "If you need help just say so. "
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:17 am

"What do you think of me? I need help answering that!" Symetri wanted to scream those words at him, but he figured that would just get him slapped. Finishing the paper yet again, he handed Mark the paper, and as if on impulse he sat down closer to Mark to look over the paper with him together. After all, the way to learn from mistakes was to realize what you did wrong right?
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:28 am

Mark looked at the paper, fixing his glasses before picking up a red pen and circling the answers that were correct, while marking the ones that weren't with X's. "So. How come you got these right, " He said, painting at them, "and these wrong? You're supposed to use the same equations for each problem."
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:57 am

"I- well, I didn't know that. Sorry, I'll try again." Redoing the problems, Symetri couldn't help but think "Damn, this guy's good!" He glanced at the older, more mature student. Did he see right through him, or was he just as confused as Symetri was about his feelings? "Um, if you don't mind Mark... Do you know where I can find a private tutor? Any day of the week or weekend is find, I just think somebody like you might know who'd be good for me." Symetri added the last part to make the request sound more casual, but Symetri didn't want to come here everyday and not be able to feel in control. At home, he always felt safe...
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:14 am

"You probably don't want to hear this. But I'm the only scheduled tutor to be able to do that. Everyone else has a life. Haha." He added on the laugh, hoping to sound more carefree about it. "You'd have to look for a higherup to teach you if you don't want my help."
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:07 pm

"No... No, that's fine then." Symetri kept his head down as he tried to correct the problems. His heart was beating so fast he thought it might pound right out of his chest. He gave a small, forced chuckle himself before saying "So, what days and times would be best for you?" Hoping to steal a glance at him, Symetri lifted his head, only to have his blue eyes to be met directly with Mark's calm stare. It took a moment for Symetri to remember where he was, and for those brief moments he looked like a deer in the headlights, completely stunned by the older student.

Ooc: Symetri is dramatic as fuck... and Mark be over here like: -_- "Whut?"
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:25 pm

"Anytime, I guess. Just call me when you can." Mark wrote down his number, sliding it to Symetri. "Just don't call before 6:00 in the morning."
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Symetri quietly passed the list of questions back to his new tutor. He didn't understand why he didn't react... The curiosity was beginning to overwhelm him. Once they finished the tutoring session, there were still thirty minutes left before they'd let any student be dismissed. "What do you want to talk about?" Symetri mumbled quietly.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:44 am

Mark finished putting away his papers into his backpack and setting his bag under the table. "I'm not sure. What do you want to talk about?" He raised an eyebrow. He didn't really have anything specific to talk to the boy about.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:32 am

"Ugh, why is he so difficult to talk to?!" Symetri thought to himself miserably. Desperate to not leave the conversation where it is, Symetri tried to think of one of the questions he'd been dying to ask. "Um, so do you..." he gulped, knowing he looked really weird and geeky and... lame. "Do you have a girlfriend?"
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:50 am

Mark smiled slightly. "Nah. I'm not really all that interested in relationships. Plus, the last one i had didn't end too well." He shrugged. "How about you?"
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:58 am

Symetri shook his head. "He's not angry? I thought he'd be, after I asked such a weird question..." Instead of focusing his mind on that fact, Symetri tried to continue the conversation, but after a few more awkward questions, decided to give up for now. It bothered him that this guy could make him feel like such a nerd... Granted, he wasn't some tough jock or anything, but he was usually pretty calm and relaxed when it came to conversations... yet the calmest person he knew ended up driving him insane. When the time finally ended, Symetri politely said goodbye and didn't rush out the doors like he did during his classes all this week. Maybe he could save this friendship? It still seemed impossible for him to stay calm around Mark.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:49 am

Mark sighed as he stood up, grabbing his backpack and following Symetri out of the school. He was only going back to the orphanage now. He never had any plans to hang out with anyone, so he was just going to go to sleep once he got 'home'.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:34 pm

Without thinking, Symetri followed after Mark. He didn't give Mark an explanation, partially because he didn't know if his answer would be very good. "I really want to see where you live..." Yeah... He'd sound like a total creep if he said that. If Mark's parents asked, he'd say he was a friend from school. It seemed like a somewhat true answer, at least.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:20 pm

Mark turned and walked down a mostly rundown dirt road that had trees covering the sky from view. It was a pretty beautiful place, and the only entrance to the way to the Orphanage. It took about ten more minutes before he passed the sign of the orphanage, and then the gate was in view. It looked almost like a scene from a horror movie. But hey, Mark didn't mind.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Symetri walked a distance away from Mark. Was this... stalking? His face turned red at the thought, after a sudden realization of what he was doing. He looked at the sign... Orphanage? He didn't know what to expect, but this shocked him. Orphans weren't very common in the nation, but there were a few. Symetri instantly felt sorry for this guy. He knew it was vain to regret avoiding him after the fact, but it still bothered him he had been so distant with this guy, after he probably went through stuff daily.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:54 pm

Mark opened the gate, and turned to close it behind him when he saw Symetri standing a few feet back. "....You..?" Mark began to say, looking shocked to see him there. "Symetri?"
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:35 pm

"I... I was curious to see where you lived!" Symetri practically yelled out his excuse. Looking down shyly, he kicked at a few rocks on the ground. "I understand if you say no but... can I come in?"
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:45 pm

"Uh. I..I guess?" Mark messed with his hair, opening the gate for Symetri to come in. "You still want to come in after seeing where I live?"
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:46 pm

"Uh. I..I guess?" Mark messed with his hair, opening the gate for Symetri to come in. "You still want to come in after seeing where I live?"
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:06 pm

"I'm not afraid of the people without family. We all end up feeling like we lack family anyway, whether or have family or not." Symetri commented, walking in and wrapping one of his arms around Mark's shoulder. He didn't know why, but he felt an intense need to tell Mark it was okay- to tell him he understood, to some point, and wanted to work on understanding the rest of the way.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:18 pm

"Thanks." Mark led Symetri to the house, opening the door and allowing him in first. "There aren't really many other kids here. The adults dont really bother us, anyways. They don't care." Mark walked in further, then opened the door to his room. It was small and contained a computer, a bed, and a desk. But it was enough for Mark. "Welcome to my room."
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:36 pm

Symetri hesitated only a moment, and that do to his thoughts. "So this is Mark's room." several thoughts crossed his mind right after that one, some of which he could never repeat. With a grin, Symetri took a seat on Mark's bed. "Hey," he began "Are you one of those geeks who never leave their computer? I didn't think you were an Earth." He laughed a little at his own joke and looked at Mark. "What is he thinking?"
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:41 pm

"No, I'm not an Earth. I'm a Growth." Mark sat awkwardly on his bed. "You can sit too, if you want. But uh. What do you want to do? My room is pretty boring. I don't do much.."
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top