The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

3 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) - Page 11 Empty Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Kristopher chuckled nervously, grabbing Symetri by the hand. "C-c'mon, Sy, let's h-head to our n-next class." A quiet whimper escaped the Kitty-boy's lips as he gently tugged on the boy's hand, looking up at the other with his bottom lip in a pout.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) - Page 11 Empty Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:55 pm

Symetri was too distracted by Mark's face to object to Kris's pulling. "Why was he blushing?" Symetri thought as he was being pulled away. He knew it was probably just due to Mark being embarrassed by the crowd but... somehow Symetri felt hurt. With a troubled heart, he followed Kris, not really paying attention to the young kitty-boy or how he called Symetri Sy- Seriously, who calls him Sy?!

Ooc: I feel this is the perfect opportunity for Kris is make it a 3some, but idk about you guys... We should vote. 3some or no 3some? I vote 3some but idk.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Mark was then pulled away with Rachel to another class. Hair. Wonderful. Just another subject where Mark could get bored as hell in. He sighed, looking back to Symetri. He looked mad. Mark hopes that he didn't hurt Symetris feelings or anything.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Soon the two boy's reached their next class-- History. Kris sighed as they walked up to the door, reluctantly letting go of the other's hand. He whimpered quietly, but brushed it off as he walked through the door and to his seat.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Symetri sat next to Kris, not saying a word. He usually enjoyed this class, even if he was only in it because they thought it'd encourage him to fight for his nation one day. Today though, this class seemed boring as Hell. He couldn't pay attention, and every time he tried to think of something else, it somehow just came around to the idea of Mark. Math... he enjoyed it... Rachel probably wouldn't let Mark in his club today. Kris... He and Mark where friends right? Letting out an irritated sigh, Symetri put his head on his desk. Why couldn't he just relax?

In Rachel's class, the other girl Deaths asked to borrow Mark for a project. Within minutes, they had high heels and a corset on him- the teacher wouldn't let them remove his pants, since that was against the rules for all the classes (obviously) but you could tell they, and even some of the male Deaths thought about it.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:51 pm

Mark was nearly struggling to breath. Jesus. How do women wear corsets?? "U-uh. When can I take this thing off? I mean, ill keep the heels on as long as you want but i think this is crushing my ribs." He said in a slightly strained voice, obviously uncomfortable, but greatful that the teacher wouldn't let them take his pants.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:48 pm

"You alright?" The boy looked over to Symetri with a frown. "Hey, it's only f-for a week.. He'll be fine." The Ruin forced a smile, even forcing a quite purr out as well.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:04 pm

"But what if you get taken too?" the boy mumbled, keeping his eyes closed and his head on the desk as he talked- He felt numb. He was selfish and he wanted his lover here with him. Tomorrow Kris might be taken too- would he be okay with that? This was all way too horrible for him to cope with...

Rachel looked extremely annoyed the second he addressed her. "You will address me as miss this entire week- also, let them take some pictures of you posing, then you can take off the corset." After she said that, she continued her discussion with one of her fellow students, an attractive male Death with black hair, pale skin, blue eyes, and snake bites. Clearly he was trying to appeal to a certain type of customer- punks.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:55 am

Mark blinked as she snapped at him. Well, shit. "Uh..Yes miss. But um. Are pictures absolutely necessary? " he mumbled awkwardly, not really meeting either of the Deaths eyes. "Also. Miss. Uh. Am I allowed to go to my club later, after school? It's math."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:58 am

"That's not gonna happen." The boy said quietly, his voice shaky as he was completely unsure if he would be taken or not. He hoped not.. "L-listen, I'm not gonna get taken, and neither are you."
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Symetri opened his eyes and sat up, looking directly at him. "How do you know that?" he demanded, his blue-green eyes full of the desperation an injured wolf might have- the desperation to hunt or be hunted. He put a hand on Kris's shoulder. "Come to my club afterschool today- It's lame, just Math, but I- I need somebody to talk to me while Mark's gone."

Rachel looked over at him again, glaring with the most evil sort of eyes. "You will do as you were told: the girls just want them for their classwork, so they won't be posted. You're lucky this wasn't the week we had a contest. Also," she added, crossing her arms and leaning back in her chair "Who exactly is in the club with you? Is it Symetri? If that's the case, you can't go- The whole point of this little slave thing is to torture him. Both he and I know that, so why are you so dense?"
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:46 pm

"Well, I dont know if Symetri is going to go or not." Mark shrugged. "Also..Why are you wanting to torture him?? What did he ever do to you?" Mark also crossed his arm, his eyebrows furrowed.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:15 pm

"I don't." Kris whimpered from the other's demanding tone, averting his brown gaze to the ground. His head shot up to look at Symetri once he felt a hand on his shoulder. "I hate Math, but I will for you." A gentle smile was on the Ruin's face.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:46 pm

Ooc: Xander, what's going on with you bud?

BIC: Rachel sighed, finally getting up. "You're cute," she said, brushing a hand against his cheek "But I don't like you. Do you see darling," she continued, getting closer than what was probably comfortable for the boy "I like Symetri, and you're standing in my way. So if I can't have him-" she pressed her head against his chest, looking up at him and talking in an innocent tone "I'll just have to keep you from him." Stepping back, she examined her nails. "If he even attends it ever, you're not allowed to go, so no." Sitting down, she continued her conversation.

Symetri shrugged, taking his hand off of Kris and resuming his normal, less intense tone. "You don't need to go. We could hang out somewhere else if you want, or if you're busy of course... You can leave me on my own, sorry." He looked down, feeling like a total loser. Why was he being so pushy with Kris? Sure, he was upset, but it was unfair to take it out on the smaller-looking boy. "How," he wondered "was Kris even close to Symetri's age?"
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:27 pm

"Wait. You..You like Symetri? I mean, I understand how you do. But why are you keeping me away from him like this? Did you ever confess to him? Im sure he would talk to you calmly about it.

And.. if you dont like me, why didnt you just choose Symetri?"

Mark rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. He had never really been around any Deaths before and was scared theyd actually come onto him.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:18 pm

"No, I'd love to hang out with you." The Kitty-boy purred quietly, his smile never leaving his face.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:33 pm

Rachel ignored him, and the Death girls took his hands, motioning for him to sit and pose in whatever awkward position they needed.

Symetri smiled, a little relieved he'd hang out with him, and didn't seem to think he was a total creep for being so... intense earlier. "Where do you want to hang out?" he asked, not really caring if the teacher heard him or not- Mr. Crowe, the teacher of this class, didn't care who paid attention and who didn't.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Mark sighed, obeying the group of girls and doing the awkward positions. Jeez. Wait a second.

"Wait, you know this'll be over in a week. And after the week is over, I'll be back with Symetri every day." Mark smirked, before realizing he shouldn't talk too badly or else Rachel would make his punishment worse. Probably.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:36 pm

"Hmm.. Doesn't really matter to me." Kristopher shrugged. He was an easy going boy, wasn't picky. Plus he'd rather Symetri pick a place where he'd be comfortable.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:59 am

Rachel glared at him. Exactly how many times was he going to interrupt her?! "Do you think I actually care? I can make your life a living Hell, oh and trust me, I will." she smirked, enjoying the ideas that ran through her mind. "This is only day one. I am an expert at getting revenge, you see." The look in her eyes was... evil. Exactly what was she planning?

"Um, maybe swimming?" Symetri suggested. Summer break wasn't a thing in this micro-nation, so the pool was a popular place to go after school.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:03 am

Mark exhaled, staring at Rachel with his eyebrows furrowed. "So. What do you want me to do now? The girls left like. 5 minutes ago? They're done with me." He mumbled the last part, rubbing the back of his head.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:08 am

"O-oh. Um sure. You're not gonna find me near the water at /all/ though." Kris shivered, whimpering quietly.
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:23 am

Ooc: Time-skip to after school? :/ POOR MARK
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:25 am

Ooc: Sure!
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:26 am

Ooc;
Sure Smile
ItsXander
ItsXander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next