"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by iiimee12345 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:38 am

Symetri took a few steps away from them, closer to the field, only to fall into a hole. "Guys, come on down here!" he yelled, his voice growing fainter and fainter... what was happening?!

Ooc: You need an avatar Xander Razz
iiimee12345
Admin

View user profile http://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:43 am

Mark hurriedly jumped down after Symetri, worried for his boyfriend. "Come on, Kris!" He shouted up, hoping that the other boy would follow. What WAS Happening?
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:50 am

He whimpered as he looked down the hole. "Well. I always land on my feet, I guess." The boy then shrugged before jumping down after the two. What kind of obstacle course IS this??
ItsXander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:04 am

Symetri was a little farther away from them, his face barely visibly, only the outlines really noticeable because of the torches of the sides of the walls. "C'mon guys, run!" he said, his adventurous side kicking in. Not waiting, he ran until he came to three paths, with a sign above it saying "Three paths for your team- you may all take one and all possibly fail or succeed, or you all may take different paths and face different challenges." As Symetri read this, his heart started to beat faster. He looked back at them- what would they do? "The challenges... should we all take on a different one?" He looked at his lover- what did Mark think? Would they all agree or would they split?
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:07 am

Mark caught up with Symetri. "I..Fuck. Yeah. We should all try. I mean, What if they all work??" He waited as Kris caught up. Mark then kissed Symetri, yknow. A luck thing. Before going down the middle hallway.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:21 am

"I'll take the left." The Ruin nodded, immediately dashing down the left hallway. He looked around, noticing it getting darker. What? What's going on? A rather loud whimper escaped the Kitty-boy's lips. Just as long as it has nothing to do with water, he hoped.
ItsXander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:32 am

Symetri thanked the darkness for hiding the blush on his face from Mark- and felt a smile tug on his lips even after Mark had left. Still, once Kristopher had left, Symetri forced himself to become serious. Walking into the tunnel on the right, the first thing Symetri noticed was that it was pitch-black. He could hear the sounds of people whispering as he walked- where were they? Something flew past his face, barely missing him. Stopping, he went toward the wall, trying to see what it was. Picking up the weird object and putting it toward his face, he figured it was... some sort of shot? He didn't dare touch the needle's tip, but it was obvious it was a syringe, just from feeling it. He honestly hoped he'd never figure out what was in it. Chattering continued as he broke out into a run.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:36 am

No later than Symetri had the syringe shot at him, It was also shot at Mark. But Mark wasn't lucky enough to dodge it. It was shot into his neck, and within ten seconds, he was K.O'd.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:42 am

The Kitty-boy silently made his way through the dark hallway, careful with each step. He could see pretty well in the dark, no surprise there. The poor lad almost had a heart attack when he saw something shoot towards him. Thankfully he jumped away from it, hissing quietly. What the fuck was that? He didnt even care, just as long as he made it through this obstacle course that's all that mattered. He almost took a double take when he heard faint whispering which grew louder. A loud whimper came from the Ruin as he then started to run.
ItsXander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:00 am

Symetri kept running- he heard the sound of screaming behind him, but he kept running: He didn't know what the other people's courses were, but his seemed to be dodging bullets! He quickly climbed the steps in front of him when he came to what he guessed was the end. He stopped for a second. Was it behind this door? Pushing it open, he came to a room filled with desserts, a paper with a number on all top of them. What was this? But before he had time to react, he felt the pressure of something go inside his neck. He looked behind him- he could vaguely make out the face of a student his age, but before he could do anything, his body went limp, and he crumpled to the floor. The student whispered something in his ear as he struggled to keep his eyes open, but even the voice was blurry. Despite his struggles, he still had to close his eyes... and rest...
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:06 am

Less than 5 minutes later, Mark had woken up in a different area. Still in the hallways, but...a rock climbing course? Holy shit. Was this close to the end? Was this the last obstacle? Mark didn't waste any time in beginning to climb the wall.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:13 am

Kris kept running, feeling like his heart was about to burst! He panted quickly as he ran through the hallway which seemed to go on forever. How much longer was this obstacle going to last?! The Ruin then came to a halt as he almost fell into what seemed to be another hole. He panted more, running a hand through his wavy hair. The Kitty-boy then backed up quite a bit before he then took off and leapt, hoping he'd make the jump.

He landed on familiar cold ground with a loud *THUD*. "Hah.. Hahh.." Kris whimpered as he then stood up, brushing off his pants. It was then he felt something sharp poke through the back of his neck and inject in his skin. Without reacting he immediately fell to the ground, his world instantly fading to black.
ItsXander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:30 am

When Symetri woke up, he was in the same place again, only with his hands tied around his back, and next to several other people in the same predicament. What was going on? A young Water looked at all of them, making sure to get their attention, before speaking. "You all have chosen the right path, congrats. I'm sure most of you thought it would be right because of the idea "the right is always right." This is a common misconception. Neither of the paths were right... you just ended up with the least painful challenge: that is, unless you have a small stomach." She pointed toward the banquet of delicious desserts, pies, cakes, and powdery, delicious cookies. A few people's mouths watered as they looked at the food: Good thing Symetri wasn't hungry. "Do all of you love math? Because the first person to find the food with the write answer on it wins."
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:36 am

Right as Mark was about to grab onto the stone for his right hand, it disappeared, leaving Mark unbalanced and quite a few feet off of the ground. He quickly got himself back together, and continued climbing.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:49 am

Soon Kris' eyes fluttered open as he found himself on the ground. He groaned as he slowly got up, rubbing the back of his neck. The boy whimpered as his hand ran over the spot where the syringe hit.

It was then his brown eyes ran over what looked to be... The lake? What?! He was just /here/! Kristopher saw a piece of paper that was folded up neatly near the edge of the water. The Ruin went and unfolded it to see it read, 'You're almost finished. Now all you have to do is swim and head back to where it all started. Oh, but do be careful. Dogs are sure to go after 'kittens'. Hurry.' The Kitty-boy's brown eyes widened as he read the last two sentences.
ItsXander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:02 am

The young Water recited the equation, but Symetri could barely focus. He hated math- every equation sounded like a foreign language to him. Once she blew a whistle, Symetri quickly ran as fast as he could to one of the desserts and carefully tried to consume it, with his hands tied behind his back. Luckily it wasn't super powdery or had tons of frosting, like the ones several people picked. In meer seconds Symetri realized they were all getting redrugged, except one person was still awake... was it in the food... Symetri looked to see the girl who had stomped on his foot a day or so ago climbing up the stairs... so that was who one first...

Ooc: You guys can make your challenge a post longer or two than mine- Symetri's was a rather quick one.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:13 am

Mark climbed to the top of the wall, panting and nearly having a heart attack. He hated heights. He nearly fell quite a few times before finally making it to the top. He rubbed at his face, shaking. "Shit."
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:27 am

With a few good tries, Kris finally made it to the water. He was shaking violently, whimpering. "I-It can't be /t-that/ hard.." The Kitty-boy then started to move his arms like he saw Symetri and Mark do, finding himself move slightly.. However he began sinking slightly. A loud mewl came from him as he then went for it, trying his best to not drown. 'Oh god oh god oh god oh god!'

Unbelievably he made it to the other side. He jumped as far as he could to the ground, panting heavily. "I did it.. I f-fucking did it! Ha!" A smile grew on his face but it soon disappeared once he heard the sound of growling. He looked to his right and saw two older Ice's holding onto leashes which held back two dogs which were growling at him. A loud whimper left him as he immediately took off, not even bothering to look to where he was going. He knew they let go of the leashes, as he heard the dogs grow closer to him.

Soon he made it through the forest and was running back to the outside of the school. "Hah! Haahh!" He panted wildly as he grew closer to where they had started from. Finally he reached the familiar spot. Immediately as he did so he heard someone call for the dogs, and they disappeared. "Oh.. My f-fucking god.." Kris panted, running a hand through his hair which was now curly from his sweat.
ItsXander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:37 am

Ooc: Wow, is Kris gonna win? Razz I'm gonna skip my turn this time- gotta make sure it fits with time and stuff yo.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:45 am

Mark had yet to stand up, still shivering and panting. Heights really did get to him. He just hoped that Symetri and Kris were alright, though. And that they didnt have to face their fears like he did.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:01 am

"Well, well, well.. Looks like the kitten actually made it back first. Congratulations." The Coach slowly approached the Ruin and scratched underneath his chin which made the boy blush darkly and pull away slightly. "Y-yeah, yeah.." He muttered, looking away from the older Male, feeling slightly uncomfortable.
ItsXander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:12 am

Symetri awoke outside the school, with several girls laughed at him. "Wha...? Hey!" Symetri yelled, realizing to his embarrassment, that they had stole his shorts, leaving only his boxers on him. He immediately tried to get up to chase after them, only to stumble and get back on his knees. "Damn, those drugs were hardcore..." he mumbled, feeling suddenly nauseous as he looked around the area. Most of the Threes and Growths were chatting as if everything was normal. He saw Kris near the coach... where was Mark? Getting up despite his sore muscles telling him to stay down, Symetri approached Kris, prompting the coach to leave.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:17 am

Mark was one of the last people to return back to the school. Halfway there, he could just tell that he wouldn't win, so he practically gave up,walking slower. When he saw Symetri and Kris, he jogged up to them, not caring that he was LITERALLY covered in dirt, and his hair was shit. "Who won?"
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsXander on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:22 am

The Coach growled at Symertri before walking off to a group of Ice's. "I swear to god h-he creeps me out.." A whimper left the boy as a shiver went down his spine. It was then he realized Symetri had no shorts on. "Oh my gosh! W-where are your s-shorts?!" A dark blush dusted across his cheeks. He hadn't even noticed Mark approach them.
ItsXander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:34 am

"I only know who one of the winners is-" Symetri responded by pointed his finger toward the same bitchy girl with the high heels who had stepped on his shoes- She giggled as her friends waved around his pants, showing them off to the world. He sighed- he could only guess who she'd pick to be her "slave" during school. "You look good, both of you-" he said sarcastically, noting that Kris's kitty ears were damp, Mark was covered in dirt, and all three of them could barely stand up. The coach soon called for all of them, and with only irritation, Symetri took Mark's hand and walked behind Kris, waiting for the names to be called.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top