"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by iiimee12345 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:18 pm

Symetri looked at this guy. Did he not even get the joke? Deciding that it didn't matter, Symetri leaned back a little, noticing small details about the room, like the bumps on the wall, or what sorta computer Mark had. He tried to avoid looking at Mark, but eventually his gaze rested there. "Why don't you notice how I act?" he couldn't get the thought out of his mind, and soon all he was thinking about was Mark. Without thinking, Symetri reached out his hand to touch Mark, grazing his hand against the older student's cheek.
iiimee12345
Admin

View user profile http://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Mark blinked. "Uh. Yes...?" Mark raised an eyebrow, his face having slight new stubble growing in. "Hi."
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:03 pm

"Beautiful..." Symetri murmured, still in a sort of trance. His other hand touched Mark's shoulder. However, after a moment Symetri got out of his daze, and realized what he was doing. His heart skipped a beat. Unsure of what was happening, the hand that had been touching Mark's shoulder suddenly grabbed Mark's right hand, and placed his hand directly on top of Symetri's chest, where his heartbeat could be felt. Symetri was so confused, and looking at Mark with a pitiful expression, Symetri mouthed the words "help". What was happening?!
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:33 pm

Mark blushed a light red. "What?" He watched as Symetri put Marks hand on his chest. "What..what are you doing?" Mark watched him mouth 'help'. "What do you need help with?? Are you okay?"
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Symetri closed his eyes and leaned in toward Mark, so that their faces were only a few inches apart. Symetri's hot breath could be felt against Mark's lips. "Don't make me feel like this." Symetri begged, taking the hand that was on Mark's cheek and pressing it against Mark's back instead, almost as if to push Mark toward him, though Symetri didn't. He just rested his hand on Mark's back, a desperate and scared look in his eyes.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:49 pm

Mark's breathing turned shallow, and he was staring at Symetri with his bright face. He was so close. Really close. "U-Uh." Mark kept looking from Symetri's closed eyes to his lips. So close. Mark didn't want to fuck anything up with Symetri. Mark wanted to kiss him, but he just couldn't get himself to move.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:05 pm

Symetri's confidence suddenly wavered, as he backed away. Tears were in the corners of his eyes, but he wiped them away. "I see... um, sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you." Symetri forced himself to laugh, even though it was obvious to both of them it was a cold, sad laugh. "I don't know what's gotten into me. I suppose... I suppose I should go. Can, can you please tutor me tomorrow? Or next week of course, I- I can make it another week I think... the test isn't for a while, so... I'll leave." Not meeting Mark's gaze, Symetri practically ran out of the door. He sped out of the Orphanage, wanting to leave all of this behind him. It wasn't until he was far from the Orphanage grounds that he slowed down and realized he had been crying. "I shouldn't be acting like this!" His chest hurt from running, and it started to rain. When he finally returned home, he was soaking wet. He didn't say anything to Chase. Instead, he just sat dried his hair and laid down in bed, trying without success to make sense of his situation.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:12 pm

Once Symetri had ran out, a few tears had fallen from Marks eyes. He couldn't. He couldn't get into another relationship. He would fuck up again. It would be all his fault. They're not even dating and Mark is already fucking everything up. He covered his face, sobbing now. Negative thoughts just continuously flooded his mind. He only had one relationship before, and it went to hell. He was going to fuck egerything up. He couldn't handle this.

--

That night, Mark went to sleep with tears streaking down his face. And tomorrow, he would go and tutor Symetri again.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:12 pm

Once Symetri had ran out, a few tears had fallen from Marks eyes. He couldn't. He couldn't get into another relationship. He would fuck up again. It would be all his fault. They're not even dating and Mark is already fucking everything up. He covered his face, sobbing now. Negative thoughts just continuously flooded his mind. He only had one relationship before, and it went to hell. He was going to fuck egerything up. He couldn't handle this.

--

That night, Mark went to sleep with tears streaking down his face. And tomorrow, he would go and tutor Symetri again.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 pm

Symetri woke up at 7am, feeling groggy and tired. His face felt feverish, and when he finally remembered all the details of last night, he groaned. Reluctantly getting up, he made his way to the shower, enjoying the cold feeling of the water, before getting out and trying to figure out what he should wear. "Damn, I don't have any casual clothes!" he thought, a little miserable. Finally decided on a t-shirt, vest, and skinny jeans, Symetri went downstairs, looking way too stylish for his liking right about now. Barely had he sat down to read something when the doorbell rang. "Don't answer it!" Symetri yelled. Rolling his eyes, Chase marched right over and greeted the handsome young man standing at the door.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:27 pm

Mark stood at the door, wearing casual attire to tutor Symetri. He had his backpack draped over one shoulder, and he knocked on the door.

Mark stared at Chase for a second before saying a polite Hello. "Uh. I'm here to tutor Symetri."
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:31 pm

Chase pointed his hand toward an extremely quiet and moping Symetri "He woke up crankily this morning, but please don't act like you can't push him around." With that, Chase stepped out of the door toward his car, leaving the two of them alone. It took a while for Symetri to say anything. When he did, it was a mumble. "Did you eat yet? You can help yourself to anything in the fridge."
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:35 pm

"Uh. No, i didn't eat. But I'm not really hungry." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his head. "What do you want to work on today? I have uh. Math, science, luterature. Your choice."
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:45 pm

Symetri glared at Mark while he spoke, though his voice remained calm. Not the usual cheery calm. Symetri's voice was uncaring. Cold. Indifferent. Completely and utterly calm. Not a trace of any emotion could be found in it, though his eyes revealed all his aggressiveness. "I am terrible in Math. I have been trying to perfect Algebra, but I still find difficulty with these equations." He placed the paper in front of Mark and pointed at the ones he had gotten wrong, which were most of them. Could his hurt be any more obvious?
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:50 pm

"Well, okay. We'll work on Algebra today." Mark looked down at the paper and sighed. "Why are you still in contact with me. Why do you bother with me?" Mark ran a hand through his hair. "And what the fuck was going on last night?? You seemed to be so interested in me and then --

What did i say? Did i say something to piss you off?? Im sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything. Fuck." He rubbed at his face. " why do i always fuck everything up." He mumbled to himself, his eyes getting watery.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:05 am

Symetri suddenly stood up, his eyes cold and filled with anger. "You don't understand what it feels like to wish for an explanation, be brought to beg for one, and the person you are asking doesn't even give you a response, not even a physical one." His voice finally revealed his anger, and in seconds he moved from his seat to kneeling in front of Mark's. "I need an answer. I want you to tell me something." In a swift motion, Symetri grabbed both of Mark's hands. "If you hate me, please tell me- I really don't understand why you need to torture me." Symetri wanted to get closer to Mark, but if Mark hated him, Symetri wouldn't be able to stand that pain. Confused and angry, Symetri waited for Mark's answer.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:08 am

"What? No, no i don't hate you. I.. im. " tears fell down Marks cheeks slowly. "I.. I can't. ."
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:18 am

Symetri let go of Mark's hands after he finished speaking. "I... I can't..." Somehow, those words hit him like a dagger. Symetri got up, not looking at Mark. "I didn't ask you to do anything," he said, walking toward the stairs. He looked back at the older student, somehow managing not to cry, even though everything inside him was screaming in pain and horror. "I- I guess I just wanted an answer. I'm sorry, but I'll cut this session short. The money's on the counter. Please, leave whenever you feel like." His voice had dropped to calm again. Dead calm. Expressionless. Blank. Walking upstairs, Symetri got unto his computer. He needed to study. Performing simple problems he already knew, Symetri couldn't think of anything else, except that voice, ringing in his ears... "I can't..."
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:25 am

"I'm sorry.." Mark whispered, covering his face and taking a few minutes to calm himself. He liked Symetri. He did. He just didn't want to fuck anything up like last time. Mark just wasn't good enough and his girlfriend beat him. He didn't know what Symetri would do if Mark fucked up again. He rubbed his face. He can do this. He walked upstairs to Symetri's room, knocking on the door before walking in. "I. I didn't mean anything that you think I may have ment. I..I like you. Okay? I don't hate you. I like you. I tried to have a relationship before and i just kept fucking up and I dont want to do that with you because- i LIKE you." Mark ran his hands through his hair. "I like you, and i hate myself for it because I know im going to fuck up. Im sorry. Im sorry for liking you."
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:34 am

The sound of Symetri clicking answers to the questions on the screen stopped. He sighed for a second, trying to collect his thoughts. Finally he said in a quiet by audible voice "I know you might not want to be in a relationship with me but... please consider it ok?" Symetri quickly got up from his seat and embraced Mark. He didn't know what this meant, but for now he was okay with it.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:39 am

Mark hugged Symetri, hiding his face in the others hair. "Okay. I'll. .I'll try. I just. I dont want to fuck it up, Symetri." Mark sighed. "I dont want you to hate me."
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:52 am

Symetri nodded, keeping the older student close to him. "Please try. I don't want to lose you." The desperation in his voice made all his emotions obvious. He wanted Mark to trust him, but he didn't know how to make this desire obvious.
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:55 am

Mark stepped away slightly, rubbing at his face to get rid of the tears on his cheeks. He chuckled sadly. "Wow. Such a wuss, huh?" He sighed, losing his small smile. "It's hard, Symetri. Trusting people. It's really hard. I mean. I trust people with friendships, but.. but not relationships. I haven't exactly had the best experiance with relationships.. but. But I'll still try. I promise." Mark smiled slightly, sadly. "I promise." He repeated to himself, quietly.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Symetri wiped a tear as it slid down Mark's face. The older student was crying? It just surprised him to see this more mature student practically drowning in tears. As gently as he could, Symetri leaned forward, his lips pressing against Mark's. They tasted somewhat like salt, but at this moment, all Symetri could think of was how perfect Mark was... did he really deserve somebody this kind?
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Mark watched Symetri as he wiped at the tear. He was being so weak. He froze slightly when symetri leaned in and kissed him. He didn't know what to do. He stood still for a moment before finally relaxing a little and kissing Symetri back.
Markiplight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top