The Elemental Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) Empty "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:18 am

Monday- Symetri looks out the window. Chase, his adoptive father, yells at somebody on the phone. He goes toward the bathroom, taking off his clothes and hopping into the shower. Symetri cupped his hands, looking as clear comforting water collected in it. After washing himself, he got dressed and ran out the door, wearing a sleek leather jacket despite the blazing hot sun. Chase found it annoying he insisted on wearing leather jackets out of season, but he couldn't help it- Despite how uncomfortable it felt, Symetri loved looking at how leather jackets complimented his smaller figure. His smile disappeared once he entered the School of Space. He wasn't unhappy: he just knew he needed to learn all he could while he was here. If a war broke out, he was old enough to enter it. In most careers, you waited until you were 18 to actually get a permanent job, and the school would lend you money for your business depending on how well you did in school. However, it was different for a Three. Since there was no official age for going to war, they could call Symetri in at anytime- it wasn't like school mattered for a Three anyway. No money for businesses was given to Threes, so the only thing taught was how to survive. He tried to learn all he could, and war didn't seem likely, but he could never be sure, and the lack of certainty scared him...
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

https://elementalclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!) Empty Re: "I Don't Want To Fight." (Open!!!)

Post by Markiplight Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:43 pm

Mark had just finished getting dressed 2 hours before school started, although he had to walk quite a while to get to the school of space. The orphanage where he was stationed at was ina wooded area, far from the marketplace and took a while to walk anywhere other than the abandoned theatre. He fixed his hair, put on his glasses, then grabbed his school books and his backpack, not forgetting his homework along with it. He then began the walk to the school. He eventually got there, going immediately to his first class of the day which just so happened to have Symetri in it too. But the both of them have never spoken before due to marks shyness, and he's probably shy too. Mark wouldn't know.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:01 pm

Symetri looked over his schedule. The first class of the day was Athletics, which he took with the Growths, Ices, and fellow Threes. Each of them had different reasons for taking this class. He kept his head down as he walked past the Ices and Growths, and took his seat next to the rest of the Threes. It wasn't required to sit next to your type, but it was highly unusual not too. After all, why would he interact with the Ices, who could care less about him, or the Growths, who looked at him like he was a martyr whenever he passed by? He needed somebody who he could trust on the battlefield: it wasn't like he was preparing to perform or build: he would be killing people someday.
The coach yelled out the orders. Today they'd be playing capture the flag outside, and one person from each type could pick their teams. As he predicted, he would not be deciding his teammates. Instead, he could be picked by any 3 of the team leaders- Would he be an Ice, Growth, or Three today?
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Mark had sighed. great, capture the flag. Nobody from his class talks to Mark because he's mostly a loner and only focuses on his studies. Other than Athletics. Which he was good at, but he didn't like associating with some of the people----like the ices. They were always so mean and wouldn't stop bullying Mark once they found out that he was an orphan. 'Oh well.' He thought, standing and going to stand in line for picking, He ended standing next to Symetri, quietly looking anywhere but at the other people in the room. He would be surprised if he wasn't chosen last.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Symetri glanced at the older student next to him. He knew it was stupid for him to be jealous, but he couldn't help it: He. Didn't. Want. To. Fight. His adoptive father, Chase, was beyond generous, but even he couldn't change the system he had created. The Threes weren't interested in picking him- he wasn't very strong, which is what they were looking for. The Growths didn't pick him- they mostly picked their own kind. He was picked by the Ice leader however, for his strong legs... At least, that's what the team leader said when he asked, winking at him, much to his embarrassment. He glanced over at the people around him- he could swear a boy on the Growth team had been glancing at him.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:15 pm

And of course, Mark had ended up being chosen last, and...with his own team the Growth. They didn't seem to mind that Mark was on their team, but they obviously weren't overjoyed by it. He rubbed his arm nervously, walking to be with his team. This was going to be interesting. He kept glancing at Symetri. He seemed odd. Less happy than the others, but he was on an Ice team, so He probably wasn't nice like the Ice's. Mark fixed his glasses quickly, looking around. Hopefully this class won't be too long.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:30 pm

"Okay rats," the coach yelled "You have ten minutes to run and hide your flag. Each flag is coloured to represent the team. Ice, you're blue. Growth, you're brown, and Threes, you're green." Roughly handing a flag to each random member of each team, the coach then blew his whistle before Symetri could react. Dazed but running as fast as he could, Symetri tried to follow the member of his team with the flag. "No, I can't lose them!" He wasn't the only one lagging behind, but he was a Three, he should be able... be able... he collapsed.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:35 pm

Mark began running after his team before something caught him off guard. The same kid from earlier had fell. And his team wasn't helping him? Mark ignored the fact that his team was leaving him behind and went to the fallen Symetri. "Hey, Hey! Are you okay? Dude, wake up!" He shook the boy slightly, not wanting to hit his head against any of the rocks on the ground.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:54 pm

Symetri slowly came to his senses, dizzy and unsure. "Hmm, oh hi." He immediently tried standing on his feet. He was wobbly, but he could stand. "Umm, sorry I passed out there." he reached out his hand. "Nice to meet you!"
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:58 pm

Mark blinked a few times, staring at Symetri. "It's uh. It's okay. Are you okay??" He shook the boys hand. "It's nice to meet you too."
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:53 pm

As soon as Mark grabbed Symetri's hand, Symetri closed his own around it, pushing the boy's shoulders so he as on his knees. "I'm sorry, but this is training." Symetri said, before hitting Mark on the head, trying to knock him out cold. He imagined with his strength, that it would at least daze the older student. With that, Symetri ran off to join his team.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Mark grunted out an ow, definitely dazed. Damn, the kid hit hard. But he shook his head to clear it, asking himself why he'd expect anything different from a kid on the Ice team. He then got up, running a different direction in search of his team.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:40 pm

Symetri found his team toward the end of the very forested field. The leader automatically assigned him and two other strong students to guard the flag, which was hung in a tree. His adrenaline was rushing. Sure, he felt bad for the guy, but he didn't have to risk his life. He heard a rustling in the bushes. "Wow, how loud can you be?" he thought to himself, trying to sneak up on whoever was in the bushes. As soon as he came close enough the person in the bushes flipped him over and grabbed his arms, slamming him to the ground. Judging by the weight and strength of this person, they were most likely a Three, but he couldn't turn around to look at them. He could here the footsteps of other team members charging in and fighting the two other guards. They were captured.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:53 pm

Mark had groaned loudly. Damn it. He couldn't find his team. By now he was just wandering aimlessly around, hoping he could find anyone.. He heard a startled shout and immediately turned his head towards the noise. He didn't know who that was. But should he go check it out? Or walk freely?----

Oh, what the hell. He decided to go check it out. He walked toward the source of the noise and heard familiar grunting of what sounded like a struggle. Wonderful, maybe he could watch a certain team lose, or be able to sneak in and capture the flag while the others were occupied. Yeah, that seemed like a good idea. Mark climbed the tree closest to him, without being spotted and waited for an opportune moment to take the flag.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:01 am

More footsteps came from all directions. "Damn, so this was their plan." Symetri thought, struggling just enough to keep the person who was holding him down occupied. If he didn't use all of his strength, he might be able to surprise this guy once he did. He knew his leader was going to retrieve their flag, so he just needed a good distraction. Frantically, he searched for something with his limited view- until he heard a twig branch. "Somebody is in the tree!" he yelled, making several of the Threes turn their heads toward Mark. In that instant, Symetri broke lose, hitting the person who had restrained him. A little too roughly maybe, because the Three yowled, covering his nose (which was dripping blood, and blindly trying to land a punch of Symetri. Carefully avoiding him, Symetri knew he had to do something or the Threes would just take him down again.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:06 am

Marks eyes widened and he chuckled nervously before being pulled down to the ground and punched by two of the Threes. They didn't like Mark in the first place, and now he's trying to steal their flag? Pfft. As if. Mark grunted as blow after blow was reigned upon him, mostly hitting his chest and stomach, so he was out of breath, He looked up towards Symetri and saw that he was struggling too. Well, shit, how were they going to get out of this mess?

---- The loud ringing bell had sounded, announcing that a seperate team had gotten a flag and won the game. The two Threes that were constantly kicking and punching Mark stopped, and ran to where the whole class had started. Mark groaned, closing his eyes and curling up in a ball. Today was not his day.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:16 am

Symetri allowed himself to feel proud for a moment when he realized he had been a huge reason for his team winning. This feeling died quickly however, when he saw the older student from earlier curled up on the ground. "Uh, are you okay?" Symetri asked, as a terrible wave of guilt overcame him. "It wasn't my fault the Threes abused him." he reasoned in his mind "But, I guess I was the one who alerted him... it was only a game, after all." As he was thinking these things, he barely took notice of what he was doing. He was brushing the dirt off Mark's hair and forehead. "You have nice ey-" Symetri just came to realize he had been staring at this crying guy... he didn't want the guy to think he was, like, perverted or anything! "Um, sorry. I guess all this was my fault." he said, the awkward apology only seemed to convince him this guy was going to think he was insane. "Mark, right?" he got up. He would've offered his hand to help the guy up, but felt as though he wouldn't accept it even if he had, after what happened.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:23 am

Mark opened his eyes and flinched once He felt a hand on him. Then he noticed it was Symetri's and he relaxed slightly. "Uh..Thanks. " He replied, quietly before chuckling through his tears. "Wow, I'm really a wuss, huh?" He wiped his face with his arm. He got up slowly, groaning again, and put an arm around his stomach. "It's all good. Just a game, yknow?" He chuckled again. "Yeah, my name's Mark. Yours?"

-- He held out a hand to the other boy, in a friendly manner. He wasn't just going to jump on Mark again, was he?
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:32 am

Surprised, Symetri hesitantly took his hand. "I-I'm Symetri, Chase's son." he said politely. Everyone knew who Chase was- sure, it wasn't a unique name, but people automatically assume it's the famous Water if you don't say any last name... he was the type of person everyone knew, and nobody messed with. He was pretty sure just being the adoptive son of Chase earned him respect among the Threes, even though he didn't look or act anything like his adoptive father. "Who are your parents? That is, if you don't mind me asking." It wasn't like he knew everybody, but it wasn't uncommon for people to know at least something about other people in this society... Often the question "Who are you?" translated into "What are you?". Ranks determined friends, personality, benefits and sometimes who you marry.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:36 am

"Oh. Chase, the Water?" He shook his hand lightly. "Cool." He hesitated slightly before answering next, "My father was a Growth and my Mother was a water. Atleast as far as I know, she was. I'm a Growth too." He let go of Symetri's hand and went back to holding his abdomen. "So. Uh. We should probably get back to class, huh?"
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:04 am

Symetri glanced at where he placed his hands. "I, um, don't think you should walk like that." he said awkwardly, and quickly put himself under Mark's arm, letting him lean on Symetri for support. "I don't think you'd let me carry you, so this is the best I can do." he decided, looking sheepishly at the other boy. "I was adopted, if you can't tell." he explained as they walked. "My parents lost custody of me, due to... well, um, nevermind."
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:12 am

Mark was shocked at this kids newfound kindness. "Thanks..", He mumbled, "And no, I don't know much about Chase, so I didn't know you were adopted. And It's fine, you don't have to tell me why. I know how you feel, although I doubt I'd ever get adopted at my age, haha." Mark grunted as he lost his footing for a second before righting himself. "Man..My head."He closed his eyes for a second, trusting that Symetri wouldn't run him into a tree or anything.
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:19 am

Symetri awkwardly let him lean on him... he wasn't used to letting people touch him, but he decided to allow it, since this guy didn't seem like he'd... "Ugh, what am I thinking? Why would I even assume anyone would do things like that? Nobody's that bold around here... right?" he didn't blush, but embarrassment was written all over his face. "You're okay right?" Symetri asked, his voice revealing his worry.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiplight Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:24 am

Mark opened his eyes quickly, acting as if he were much better. "Yeah, yeah im fine. I can walk on my own. I'm good. He let up from leaning on Symetri and took a few breaths before walking normally. "See? Perfectly fine. "
Markiplight
Markiplight

Back to top Go down

Post by iiimee12345 Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:29 am

Symetri looked at him skeptically, but said nothing. He wanted to say he believed him, but he honestly didn't. He took a quiet but deep breath to calm his nerves. Keeping his head down, he followed beside his new acquaintance, occasionally glancing his way to see if he could walk.
iiimee12345
iiimee12345
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next